Holdenville man killed in Hughes Coun...

Holdenville man killed in Hughes County wreck

There are 32 comments on the Tulsa World story from May 8, 2012, titled Holdenville man killed in Hughes County wreck. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

Durell Lincoln, 27, was driving a 2006 Chevrolet PK north on Yeager Road about a mile north of U.S. 270 about 11 p.m. when the vehicle drifted left and Lincoln over-corrected, rolling 2 1/4 times off the right side off the road, troopers said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tytvbanquixe

Holdenville, OK

#1 May 10, 2012
Sorry to hear about that, he was a ok guy
City girl

United States

#2 May 10, 2012
Prayers for the family.
Jo Dawna Smith

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 10, 2012
Durell was a husband and a father. I am so saddened by his death. Please pray for his family.
Okme

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 May 14, 2012
What was his last name? He isn't the one who use to work for Dean's?
Tytvbanquixe

Valley, AL

#5 May 21, 2012
Okme wrote:
What was his last name? He isn't the one who use to work for Dean's?
yea thats him
boo yaa

Stillwater, OK

#6 Jun 7, 2012
good riddence! about time!
sorry

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jun 9, 2012
I only got to be around him a little bit but he sure was funny. He doesn't need to be put down by no means. I don't wish death on anyone.
Tulsa, OK

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Theres nothing funny about doing drugs or disrespecting a woman. so karma cought up with him i guess..lol
Shirley

United States

#9 Jun 19, 2012
Why do you people continue to talk about people that you don't even know? who knows what was happening the day of that wreck. He had a good job a nice family and was turning himself around, do not judge people least you be judged. Karma does come around and all the bad talk on here will eventually catch up to people. The bible says "love thy neighbor" not treat them like trash.
karmas a snitch

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2012
It's Called DUI Shirley...
Shirley

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2012
So a DUI gives you the right to judge him? he may have been DUI but that's not for you to Judge now is it????
watchdog
#12 Jun 19, 2012
Well smart asses, he is answering for his doings & being judged for them now isn't he! And we will ALL get our turn to be judged so why be hasty about it? I'll certainly let all your rude asses cut in lineLOL!
Life is short & can end in the blink of an eye! Where do you stand if it's all the sudden YOUR turn! No Doover's!
Are you gonna be the one to answer for throwing him off the wagon?
mac grubber

AOL

#13 Jun 19, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Well smart asses, he is answering for his doings & being judged for them now isn't he! And we will ALL get our turn to be judged so why be hasty about it? I'll certainly let all your rude asses cut in lineLOL!
Life is short & can end in the blink of an eye! Where do you stand if it's all the sudden YOUR turn! No Doover's!
Are you gonna be the one to answer for throwing him off the wagon?
Here is another sick posting from the child stalker and stating a 8 year old girl is a hooker and the mother and grand mother are letting her advertise for hooking what a waste of a human if you call watchdog that. He stated way back he was stalking kids from the school parking lot and following the school bus around to see where they lived at. All his posts are sick and they go to the sexual stuff like he is the one adversting for something like a gay queer. I hope some one knows this creep and tells us on here so we can watch out for him and turn him into the police crimes unit for stalking little kids and other things like the walmart statement on the little 8 year old girl. Watchdog where you at in Prison???
watchdog
#14 Jun 20, 2012
There is nothing at all sick about that post mac, its all true, and proof that you don't even read post, just talk crap everytime you see i've posted anything about anything on any topic!
You mean all your replies are sick,perverted and sexually related!
This particular topic is a fine example
of the way you stalk every post & pull lies out of the air to stir drama with!
YOU have stalked my postings for so many months you can't even stay focused on what topic your even replying to! Your just ATE UP FROM THE GATE UP! Like most here in the most corrupt county in this state, you just want me to shut up & leave as you don't want yourself or any of your known associates to be exposed now aint that right Mac!
Dear old Mac, Dear old Ma,a,a,ac, LATE AT NIGHT WHEN YOUR TWEAKIN
U.S. MARSHALS COME A CREAPIN ALL AROUOUOUND, DEAR OLD MAC!
Your goin straight to PRISON, and you aint passin go, the prosecuter aint from round here don't you knowowow!
Knows it was there when you left,your right! Truth was there when you left, your right! Mac grubber was there when you left, your right! And that's the reason you left, YOUR RIGHT!
There you some army cadence Mackisha, enjoy your life there in THE VILLE! Good luck to the rest of you!
mac grubber

AOL

#15 Jun 21, 2012
watchdog wrote:
There is nothing at all sick about that post mac, its all true, and proof that you don't even read post, just talk crap everytime you see i've posted anything about anything on any topic!
You mean all your replies are sick,perverted and sexually related!
This particular topic is a fine example
of the way you stalk every post & pull lies out of the air to stir drama with!
YOU have stalked my postings for so many months you can't even stay focused on what topic your even replying to! Your just ATE UP FROM THE GATE UP! Like most here in the most corrupt county in this state, you just want me to shut up & leave as you don't want yourself or any of your known associates to be exposed now aint that right Mac!
Dear old Mac, Dear old Ma,a,a,ac, LATE AT NIGHT WHEN YOUR TWEAKIN
U.S. MARSHALS COME A CREAPIN ALL AROUOUOUND, DEAR OLD MAC!
Your goin straight to PRISON, and you aint passin go, the prosecuter aint from round here don't you knowowow!
Knows it was there when you left,your right! Truth was there when you left, your right! Mac grubber was there when you left, your right! And that's the reason you left, YOUR RIGHT!
There you some army cadence Mackisha, enjoy your life there in THE VILLE! Good luck to the rest of you!
You area sick child stalking pervert and some one is going to find you out, you sick creepo and child stalker. You hang out at walmarts stalking little girls and taking pictures of them with your cell phone and sending them to your other perverts right you piece of rotton doogie poop.
mac grubber

AOL

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Another sick one for stating the man got what he deserves you sick sob watchdoggie you are so sick i'm sure you are eat of with some sort of VD you got from bagging other quers like you or them doing you.
watchdog
#17 Jun 23, 2012
Never said he got what he deserved, I said he is gone now & is answering for his doings as we ALL will including your stupid ass MAC GRUBBER!
Then i asked which one of your kind is having to answer for throwing him off the wagon! You didn't like that ARMY CADENCE DID YOU Mac?
Have you noticed all the feds swarming the town MAC GRUBBER, DON'T THAT MAKE YOUR WEASLE ASS NERVOUSE! Doesn't bother me at all!
Watchdog, Lawdog, Seeing eYe dog!
DOPE DOG! GAURD DOG! The ONE thing a pilphering TOMcat dispises is a Damn Dog of any kind aint it klondike! How bout that ARMY CADENCE SIR!
mac grubber

AOL

#18 Jun 23, 2012
If they are here I'm glad for maybe they can catch you sizing up a little 8 year old girl. Doggie are you going to give the family money so they can purchase clothing to comply with your standards(army retirement) you will never miss the money since you are rolling in it.???? Go find the Mayor and tell him you have all the federal agents and U.S. Marshals and all the light Horse Police at your command and you are cleaning up the town and restoring the building that has your wifes family's name on it. Gee you are so smart(A**) I bet your wife puts a tub over your head for you being so bright so the sun will rise up every morning. Old Indian(creek) saying.
Karmas a snitch

Shawnee, OK

#19 Sep 5, 2012
Shirley wrote:
So a DUI gives you the right to judge him? he may have been DUI but that's not for you to Judge now is it????
I did judge him, said not to long before wreck " that SOB gonna crash and burn one of these days"
Joker

Shawnee, OK

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Ha Ha! Awsome. Karma did catch up with him.another one bites the dust!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cara Williams is so damn sexy 16 hr Flave 5
Who is Larry foster jr & Samantha foster (Oct '14) Mon Number1 7
Gross Sun Rach 1
Mac Grubber Currently Plowing Poop in Prison? Dec 4 Diamond Eugene 3
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Dec 3 Hatehomewreckers 76
Holdenville Cracks The Top 10 Most Ghetto Citie... Dec 1 Diamond Eugene 2
Hurt high school football player Nov 30 Hmmmm 1

Holdenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance