Pepe's vs Marios
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thoughts

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Who has the best food, service and price ?
Historian

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Pepe's is by far the better of the two!

Mario's is, for lack of a better description, crap that is overpriced!
Backer

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Ate at Pepe's last night for the first time, it was good but probably not the same quality as Marios. However they do also sell beer which Marios no longer does, not that it matters to everyone but it does to some. Prices were about the same I think, people were friendly and didnt take long to receive ordered food. The food is a little closer to more traditional than marios! At least give it a try!!
thoughts

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2012
I will. I also like the idea of a cold beer.
wow

Cresson, TX

#5 Feb 9, 2012
where is pepes?
student

Piedmont, OK

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Pepe's is shutting down...so I heard.
Flyby

White Oak, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2012
Ate there for the first time last night and wasn't impressed at all! The service was quick but the "quality" of food wasn't there.. I vote drive 7 miles to Casadorez in Wewoka.. I hate to leave town to eat but the quality of good mexican food is not in Holdenville.
I vote

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2012
Pepe's! Everytime!
think twice

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2012
pepe's
I Know Nothing

Holdenville, OK

#10 Feb 22, 2012
I like both. I think the salsa at Marios is better, but I like to have a beer sometimes with my dinner, so then Pepes.
thoughts

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2012
I ate there yesterday for lunch. I liked the salsa way better than Marios and the food looked good, smelled good and tasted great. Service was good but there were only a few people there. Price was about the same. I hope he can stay in business long enough to get out of that old building and gain some parking area. Good job pepe.
mac grubber

AOL

#12 Mar 3, 2012
You should see what the juice they use, green pea in the sauce. I use to work there and I mad the sauce for about 6 months and they said it had too much salt in it for I never ate there for several reasons.
Flave

Edmond, OK

#13 Aug 5, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
You should see what the juice they use, green pea in the sauce. I use to work there and I mad the sauce for about 6 months and they said it had too much salt in it for I never ate there for several reasons.
Grubber was fired for not following directions. They were trying to do the impossible, train you! What did you expect them to do? You made the food but would not eat your own cooking. Now your satisfied collecting that unemployment ck. I see you apply where there are no background checks...
mac grubber

AOL

#14 Aug 5, 2012
I get my food out of the garden that is in the green house that stays locked to keep you out of it for you steal food anywhere you can get it bimbo.
Flave

Edmond, OK

#15 Aug 5, 2012
I'll have the No. 3, a water, and NO salt!
mac grubber

AOL

#16 Aug 5, 2012
Flave wrote:
I'll have the No. 3, a water, and NO salt!
You got it doggie poop. What else would you like?
Flave

Edmond, OK

#17 Aug 5, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
Put down the salt and go clean the bathrooms.
slum dog

AOL

#18 Aug 5, 2012
Flave wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down the salt and go clean the bathrooms.
Nope that's doggie's duties for he was traind in the army to do the latrines but was bared from the WAC's buildings for he would not clean them right. Now flave-o-flaver you can do that since you are the same dude.
mac grubber

AOL

#19 Aug 5, 2012
Not from around here are you?? Doggie's trick?
Flave

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Aug 8, 2012
Are you getting tired of saying, paper or plastic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many people think karen rowe should be vote... 26 min DallasJ 2
who thinks karen rowe is embezzling money from ... (Jun '13) 29 min DallasJ 7
Older women needing spanked?? 38 min DallasJ 6
Mikey Kasgnoc??? Who is this f**k?! 43 min DallasJ 2
new business (Mar '11) 5 hr Wetown 88
Wewoka Police Department- what we REALLY think (May '11) Thu I see 62
Riverside Autoplex New Management (Oct '14) May 17 Mileslong 18

Holdenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance