Officer accused of beer bottle assault

There are 3 comments on the Jan 31, 2009, WWLP Massachusetts story titled Officer accused of beer bottle assault. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

A part-time police officer has been suspended for allegedly assaulting a woman at a Worcester, Mass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

Joe

Lewiston, ME

#1 Feb 1, 2009
If the police officer is found guilty in a court of law, his employment as a police officer should be terminated.
Good Riddance

Westfield, MA

#2 Feb 1, 2009
I didn't know it illegal to abuse your a s s with a beer bottle. Modst stae police use butt plugs to keep their brains from dribbling out.
Chipper

Amherst, MA

#3 Feb 1, 2009
I am surprised that WWLP is running all these cop storys now. Most are usally not aired and covered up quickly, or should I say, handled within the police department. I dont even think we hear 10 percent of what really happens with our servants. If a police officer is found guilty of something that he or she enforces while in official capacity of their jobs then the punishment should double or triple since they are suppose to set good examples for the people. Chances are this guy if guilty, will maybe be suspended or if fired will just go to another police department to work since his badge will probaly not be taken... This happens a lot and they just go harrass other towns or citys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kathy Hookway Licsw Sun NICOLE 1
Shemale singles Sun Upsman1988 2
News Ken Ansin: Locally owned eateries help feed are... Apr 23 Anthony 5
Review: Gervais Plumbing & Heating Inc Apr 18 Bdizzle333 3
Dan Kirouac - solo acoustic show live in Shrews... Apr 17 New England Music... 1
News Worcester Officer Arrested For Allegedly Assaul... Apr 13 reality is a crutch 1
Crackdown on dogs in Parks (i.e. Green Hill) Apr 11 Ryan 1
More from around the web

Holden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]