Leominster resident takes TV to the people - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 11 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from May 14, 2010, titled Leominster resident takes TV to the people - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Eliane TV is coming to Leominster. Eliane Brick, a Leominster resident who is a native of Brazil, has begun working on a community television program that will begin airing in June on local-access channels in Leominster, Fitchburg and Worcester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Concerned citizen

Westford, MA

#1 May 14, 2010
Her real agenda is so easy to see. To further bash the immigration policies of this country and find sympathy for all of her illegal alien friends. I think I'll start a program that promotes the white race. Let's see how that goes over.

Why not do a show on how much illegal immigration is costing us on a daily basis. Let's see you tackle that.
ElianeTV

Leominster, MA

#2 May 17, 2010
Chelmsford friend
ElianeTV is a Cable Television Show for the Commnunity. Its not about IMMIGRANTS, its about diverse topics. For your information I am AMERICAN CITIZEN and I have the same concerns about illegal immigrants int this Country. Also, anybody in our community can have their own Show on Access Television if their willing to put the time and effort it takes, My REAL AGENDA is to help our community and promote all RACES, business, american citizen, et..........
Frank Ardinger

Clinton, MA

#3 May 18, 2010
You seem to have a great concept. looking forward to the shows
ElianeTV

Leominster, MA

#5 May 18, 2010
Hello Frank!

Thanks
MASSACHUSETTS

Leominster, MA

#4 May 18, 2010
To the concerned citizen of Chelmsford:
For your information this country, your country, was built by immigrants themselves whom are your own ancestors. By bashing illegal aliens as you call them, you are speaking poorly of your own family my friend. I have watched this show myself and feel that it covers a variety of topics which deal with a diverse population and numerous world-wide issues. Your lack of respect for others and ignorance proves that you are one who deserves pity of all things.
MASSACHUSETTS

Leominster, MA

#6 May 18, 2010
Concerned citizen wrote:
Her real agenda is so easy to see. To further bash the immigration policies of this country and find sympathy for all of her illegal alien friends. I think I'll start a program that promotes the white race. Let's see how that goes over.
Why not do a show on how much illegal immigration is costing us on a daily basis. Let's see you tackle that.
For your information this country, your country, was built by immigrants themselves whom are your own ancestors. By bashing illegal aliens as you call them, you are speaking poorly of your own family my friend. I have watched this show myself and feel that it covers a variety of topics which deal with a diverse population and numerous world-wide issues. Your lack of respect for others and ignorance proves that you are one who deserves pity of all things
Denija B

Leominster, MA

#7 May 20, 2010
i think this show is a great idea. keep up the good work Eliane
Flatlander

Charlestown, NH

#9 May 20, 2010
TV is for morons. Kill your TV!
ElianeTV

Leominster, MA

#12 May 23, 2010
just me wrote:
You are only an American citizen because you married one. I know how Brazillian people operate.
You don't know me and I wish GOD bless you.
ElianeTV

Leominster, MA

#13 May 23, 2010
joe wrote:
still cleaning offices?
YES
ElianeTV

Leominster, MA

#14 May 23, 2010
MASSACHUSETTS wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information this country, your country, was built by immigrants themselves whom are your own ancestors. By bashing illegal aliens as you call them, you are speaking poorly of your own family my friend. I have watched this show myself and feel that it covers a variety of topics which deal with a diverse population and numerous world-wide issues. Your lack of respect for others and ignorance proves that you are one who deserves pity of all things
Hello Eloa, ElianeTV coming to New England Cable Televsion in June.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DCF workers plan Pittsfield picket over caseloa... 1 hr freedomfighter 5
Review: Kathy Hookway Licsw Apr 26 NICOLE 1
Shemale singles Apr 26 Upsman1988 2
News Ken Ansin: Locally owned eateries help feed are... Apr 23 Anthony 5
Review: Gervais Plumbing & Heating Inc Apr 18 Bdizzle333 3
Dan Kirouac - solo acoustic show live in Shrews... Apr 17 New England Music... 1
News Worcester Officer Arrested For Allegedly Assaul... Apr 13 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Holden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]