Kosovo Celebrates Five Uneasy Years of Independence

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: The Atlantic 10

One of the world's newest countries still struggles with international recognition.

Read more

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Kosovo never existed as a country in history.

Not that is it now.
Christian

Madliena, Malta

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Quote:

"One of the world's newest countries still struggles with international recognition."

And who says they even celebrated? Poor talbanians dont have money for organization nor goodwill to do it, too much pesimism after so called "independence" of stolen Serb land

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#3 Feb 18, 2013
The west finally returned Kosovo to It`s rightful owners, the Albanians.

Kosovo was not a state before but a part of Albania till 1913 when Serb barbarian Slavs occupied it.

Now after we kicked the Serb vampires out with the help of our allies USA and the west, we feel It`s better to have 2 states (votes) than 1.

The west doesn`t like the Serb terrorists who support Russia, Iran and Bin Laden.

Today, after a century of Genocide/Torture/Falsification /Propaganda from a criminal state of Serbia, we are finally celebrating better than ever.

Now both of you losers stop crying and get over it, especially you Baron.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Dalmatino

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#5 Feb 18, 2013
not really

prishtina wrote:
The west finally returned Kosovo to It`s rightful owners, the Albanians.
Kosovo was not a state before but a part of Albania till 1913 when Serb barbarian Slavs occupied it.
Now after we kicked the Serb vampires out with the help of our allies USA and the west, we feel It`s better to have 2 states (votes) than 1.
The west doesn`t like the Serb terrorists who support Russia, Iran and Bin Laden.
Today, after a century of Genocide/Torture/Falsification /Propaganda from a criminal state of Serbia, we are finally celebrating better than ever.
Now both of you losers stop crying and get over it, especially you Baron.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#6 Feb 18, 2013
prishtina wrote:
Kosovo was not a state before but a part of Albania till 1913 when Serb barbarian Slavs occupied it.

The west doesn`t like the Serb terrorists who support Russia, Iran and Bin Laden.
Do You Consider yourself to be a governors of Turkish state. Because of all that Albanian Grand veziers.

THAN SAY IT LOUDLY.
"Turkish state was our state too. Cause we and the Turks, we were the same."

And better to shut up about Kosovar terrorists and Alkaida cells and Bin Laden supporters all over KosovA and Macedonia.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#7 Feb 18, 2013
IT WAS NOT SO LONG AGO:
__________

"On 4 May 2012 1,500-3,000 ethnic Albanians protested in Skopje demanding the release of the arrested Albanians, chanting "God is One", "To be an Albanian is not a Crime", "Allah is Great", "Death to Christians", "War on Christians", "UK", "See you in the Mountains", "Greater Albania" and brandished Al Qaeda insignia. The protestors later hurled stones at police and also managed to smash the windows of a bus stop. Shukri Alia, blacklisted by the EU and sought by the Macedonian police for murder and armed attacks on two Skopje police stations, is leading the efforts to organise new protests. Police said they believe he is hiding in Kosovo."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Albanian_Pr...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Albanian_Pr...

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#8 Feb 18, 2013
TAKE a good look on that "moderate" Albanian Muslims of kosovA and Macedonia:

What Arabic flags are doing on that protests during last year ????

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/20932/...

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-cont...

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/file/show/Ima...

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-cont...

http://www.google.rs/imgres...

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-cont...

Here we can see them on protests in Kosovo, where they say: "95 % of Albanians are Muslims !":

http://serbianna.com/blogs/bozinovich/wp-cont...
Christian

Sliema, Malta

#9 Feb 18, 2013
albanian scum, even americans and EU dont support you anymore like they used too when they realized some things. Your relations are getting colder day by day
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Christian wrote:
albanian scum, even americans and EU dont support you anymore like they used too when they realized some things. Your relations are getting colder day by day
anoher servian lie, what else????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherri Richardson MacNeil 16 hr WeKnow 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) Mar 23 SashaStarr 26
Review: Mary Cruz's Beauty Salon & Barber Shop (Apr '13) Mar 3 jimmy 9
The Natalbany River 02/02.2015 Mar 2 shannonfarlouis 1
The Natalbany River Today Mar 2 shannonfarlouis 1
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Feb '15 Digger 190
the ragan families (May '13) Feb '15 Ragan 3
Holden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]