Dexter, MO

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Are you retarded?
Jeanie Smith

Dexter, MO

#3 Jan 5, 2013
reply wrote:
Heard she has new boyfriend? Hmmm
No sure dont I'm still married.....and some advice for next time you wanna talk some smack spell my name right and dont be a coward and hide behind a fake name!
priceless

Dexter, MO

#4 Apr 15, 2013
wow i cant believe someone is pathetic enuf to care what JEANIE SMITH is doin!! lol u must want some of her nasty shit!! ask her husband and ex they both still f*ckin it!! or get her number heard she send naked pics to everybody!!
wow

Dexter, MO

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Folks need to grow up and mind there own Leave Jeanie alone if you dont know facts about her or aint brave enough to say it to her face then shut the heck up

Kennett, MO

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Can't believe Brett got with her she was one the nastiest girls in school n he was in the preppy group. Wtf happened there
hmmm

Kennett, MO

#7 Aug 6, 2013
wow! why cant ppl just leave her alone...who cares what they do with their life!!
heaven

Dexter, MO

#8 Aug 8, 2013
That's what's wrong with Holcomb school....there's too many people that thought they were just something sooo fuckn special. The funny thing is about 80% if those people are Meth heads, single moms and pieces of shit people. I'm proud to call Jeanie my friend. She has her shit together working everyday taking care of her son with the help of her good husband that takes care of both of them. Nothing you say can bring her down, there's worse sh*t in this world than sh*t talking on topix. Lol just get a life bro
lol

Kennett, MO

#9 Aug 20, 2013
She is a low life scum nasty bi**h that will f**ka horse in frount of her kid looks like she got shit on her teeth skanky ass trash brett too all he is a drunk pill pooper and a big pu**y
Jeanie Smith

Malden, MO

#10 Aug 22, 2013
lol wrote:
She is a low life scum nasty bi**h that will f**ka horse in frount of her kid looks like she got shit on her teeth skanky ass trash brett too all he is a drunk pill pooper and a big pu**y
:D wow how cdhildish are you guess you can talk alot garbage behind a fake name. I'm tired of all the childish games...you dont know me only my family and close friends do and they are the only people that opions that matters! Grow up!
lol

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2013
Jeanie Smith wrote:
<quoted text> :D wow how cdhildish are you guess you can talk alot garbage behind a fake name. I'm tired of all the childish games...you dont know me only my family and close friends do and they are the only people that opions that matters! Grow up!
I know that your husband been calling his ex trying ro get back with her saying I love u and I miss u and that you are nasty and he loves her more than u hahahaha
haha

Kennett, MO

#12 Aug 23, 2013
I know brett and I know after he got fired from ari he was screwing a girl in campbell when he was suspost to b looking for a job damn dooe head
coolppl

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2013
This is funny both skanks brett and the skinny nasty bi $$ h
Brett and Jeanie Smith

Dexter, MO

#15 Sep 2, 2013
We're wondering are you that jealous or is it you just cant stand the competition? Either way its pathetic
exw

Kennett, MO

#16 Sep 2, 2013
Hahaha brett still tryn to [email protected] me but nobody want that nasty ass after u!!!!!!!!!
lmbo

Kennett, MO

#17 Sep 2, 2013
Bit@@ be eatn some chicken need to wash that nasty grezzy head and brush that grill fu@@n trailer park trash.
friend

Dexter, MO

#18 Sep 19, 2013
lmbo wrote:
Bit@@ be eatn some chicken need to wash that nasty grezzy head and brush that grill fu@@n trailer park trash.
I'm curious...how are you any different from them atleast when they post on here they dont hide by fake names. Not saying anything about them but it seems like the ones who dont put their names are just as bad if not worse than the person theyre talking about cause if it were true you would hide. lol its your probably an ex or an exs spouse. dont be so jealous it doesnt look good on you
jeanie

Dexter, MO

#19 Sep 24, 2013
You can hide behind a computer and talk all the smack you want but yet you can't say it to my face? Hun, I'm twice the [email protected] you think you are. what goes around comes around! God hates ugly remember that!
cool dude

United States

#20 Apr 6, 2014
priceless wrote:
wow i cant believe someone is pathetic enuf to care what JEANIE SMITH is doin!! lol u must want some of her nasty shit!! ask her husband and ex they both still f*ckin it!! or get her number heard she send naked pics to everybody!!
Not me yet . Not ever one.
cool dude

United States

#21 Apr 13, 2014
jeanie wrote:
You can hide behind a computer and talk all the smack you want but yet you can't say it to my face? Hun, I'm twice the [email protected] you think you are. what goes around comes around! God hates ugly remember that!
If u was here i show a man should treat a women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holcomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls 1 hr Woundering 1
there no money for poor man in kennett 2 hr Hard 20
Toot too make it 2 hr Hubba u cootie 3
The Resurrection Essential to the Gospel of Grace 9 hr anonymous 2
Does the Kennett court house have a cleaning pe... 9 hr tax payer 1
The love of Christ 12 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
The Soul's Amen 12 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1

Holcomb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance