Jackie Mitchell.
Ooooh

Malden, MO

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Isn't she Lisa sister. Didn't she use to b with tommy smith and a big ole dope ho.
Nail on the head

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Yep, that would be her
Curious

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Isn't she married to Steven Johnson now. Running around like their better than everyone else. Living on state checks because their to lazy to work. And they are about as two face as can be. It's amazing how two drug heads live like they have money. They drive new vehicles and all. Must be in the dope buisness again.
haa

Tumbling Shoals, AR

#4 Jan 5, 2013
all i gotta say is they wouldt have anything if it wast for INSURANCE MONEY. stephen i a pro at burning houses a collecting that money. i mean come on look at all the houses he has lived in with dylans mom an anna. then him an jacki got married... damn look what happend that house him an anna had burnd
it dont take a pro to figure it out..
Who

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
They both are freakin morons. Seems to me like they are living on government money actin like they are rich
Kountry

Farmington, MO

#6 Jun 3, 2013
Wat the hell do u even know Wat ur talking about
Whatever

Gideon, MO

#7 Jul 25, 2013
Jackie is working at Dexter she went to school and now she does hair!Now whoes the Moron?? Get a Job and get a Life maybe you wouldnt have time to seat on a computer and talk SHIT about other people.
Hunter

Gideon, MO

#8 Jul 25, 2013
They are living off of her sisters husband money. That would be Gary Murphy one of the owners of sandy ridge cotton company. An that's a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holcomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manac 13 min theydid 3
Christian Says Mondays Eclispe Starts End Of World 53 min Eclispe 1
Trashy city!!! 2 hr coolk 3
Mo. lawmaker says " Trump should be assassinated 3 hr Who 8
He Oversees Our Soul 4 hr Old Timer 1
We beseech You 5 hr Old Timer 1
holcomg gangstalking network 15 hr target 1

Holcomb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance