First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Old friend

Malden, MO

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Why is it flying low over kennett tonight?
hmmm

Valley Park, MO

#2 Sep 19, 2012
I've been wondering the same thing. Our windows have rattled several times now. Sometimes it sounds like its just sitting idol somewhere.
hello

Kennett, MO

#3 Sep 19, 2012
There out here training for war! Duh
Whatttt

Bloomfield, MO

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Theure driving me crazy. Someone said they were loading patients at the hospital but I live right by the hospital and I don't think thats it

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2012
I heard four different helicopters. It looked like they were going back and forth from the hospital.
Chuck

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Heard from a reliable source, they're trying out new infrared equipment.
Info

Campbell, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Chuck wrote:
And why would they need infrared on the hospital helicopters. More likely all the farm spraying, dust and cold weather is taking its toll on the sick and elderly this week. All three hit at same time this year.
Pilot

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Sep 19, 2012
We are transporting drugs to help people make money by selling them on the streets. Obama care!
Whatttt

Bloomfield, MO

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Chuck wrote:
On a weeknight, at 10 pm, in a small town? If so, that's a bit odd
Info

Campbell, MO

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Its flying classes and low level night flight training is what they are working on. Was the airport there when you moved here? Then you should expect flights at night. Or are you one of those that walk in the rain and expect to stay dry without an umbrella. Moral of story"Some don't have enough sense to get in out of the rain"
Old friend

Malden, MO

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Info wrote:
Its flying classes and low level night flight training is what they are working on. Was the airport there when you moved here? Then you should expect flights at night. Or are you one of those that walk in the rain and expect to stay dry without an umbrella. Moral of story"Some don't have enough sense to get in out of the rain"
I dont live near the airport a** hole...and flying so low at that late hour when my kids are sleeping is not apropriate. They can go fly over cotton fields and not bother anyone...my d* mn windows were rattling.
What

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Info is a [email protected] May need to check the bottom of the helis for paintball dents and paint.
Beastly Nature

Campbell, MO

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont live near the airport a** hole...and flying so low at that late hour when my kids are sleeping is not apropriate. They can go fly over cotton fields and not bother anyone...my d* mn windows were rattling.
Airspace is theirs and it isn't that late. If your hearing late ones its hospital but they are sporadic flights and emergency use and your kids will get over it but the patient may not. The multiple low level night flights are within reasonable hours. Child kerfews are later than the flights by several hours. Maybe you are just looking for something to rage about. Pretty common these days. Maybe child rearing is getting to you. Bet if you think about it it really isn't worth all the ruckus your making.
sure about it

Sikeston, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2012
If it was your a$$ in the helecopter getting a ride to a better facility. Are you going to complain about the noise then. Buy some earplugs. They are saving lives by flying them away from twin rivers.
In due time

Dexter, MO

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Beastly Nature wrote:
<quoted text>Airspace is theirs and it isn't that late. If your hearing late ones its hospital but they are sporadic flights and emergency use and your kids will get over it but the patient may not. The multiple low level night flights are within reasonable hours. Child kerfews are later than the flights by several hours. Maybe you are just looking for something to rage about. Pretty common these days. Maybe child rearing is getting to you. Bet if you think about it it really isn't worth all the ruckus your making.
well said!
In due time

Dexter, MO

#16 Sep 22, 2012
sure about it wrote:
If it was your a$$ in the helecopter getting a ride to a better facility. Are you going to complain about the noise then. Buy some earplugs. They are saving lives by flying them away from twin rivers.
Well said!
Old friend

Malden, MO

#17 Sep 22, 2012
It was for flying classes not for trips to and from the hospital.....if you idiots were reading all the post you would understand this. There is no reason to be flying over peoples houses so low their windows are rattling at ten and eleven at night...its not acceptable. I have small children who are asleep at this time. Like I said there are plenty of empty fields around for them to be practicing over where they would bother no one. Furthermore this "practice" had them coming over my house every five to ten minutes for over an hour!
Beastly Nature

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Flight training is over before 10 pm so anything after that is emergency. It takes a pretty wide swing on takeoff and kennett isn't that big. Get over it or there is the other option. Move somewhere else. I live right under airport flight path and I have become accustomed to it and hardly notice them. You and your kids will to in time so get over it. If you don't its because you don't want too and the option I mentioned is your best bet not to mention sounds like a good idea. And how do you know its flight training after dark? They all manuveur the same and look the same in the dark. Your just bitchin. Feel sorry for kids living around an intolerant attitude like that.
Hello

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Sep 22, 2012
They are transporting people to another hospital for a chance of survival. Zombies are coming so prepare.
hell of a copter

Kennett, MO

#20 Sep 22, 2012
I wannet to saw tht I cantg her or to see ont helpocter ofer to my hosut aand wit the pelppel what ew flining in it was that one girl/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holcomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers For Healthcare 4 min Dave Ventura 1
Trump Warns N.Korea 2 hr Bubba 9
Far girl at the store 2 hr Popsicle 8
Do White Men Find Black Women To Be As Sexy As ... (Nov '09) 2 hr Gentlemen 375
[email protected] on motorcycles 2 hr move over 3
there no good job in kennett 2 hr The girl 15
Lying parents 7 hr Wtfreally 2

Holcomb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance