wreck on November 12, 2012

Posted in the Holcomb Forum

need help

Campbell, MO

#1 Dec 2, 2012
I am looking for any infomation on a car accident that happened on 11/12/12. was wondering how the accident happened and who was at fault.
Ooooh

Campbell, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2012
A guy name Matt Stevens hit a girl names Megan and paralysed her, he was high on coke and pot.
lisa

Kennett, MO

#3 Dec 4, 2012
the gurl in the wreck name is megan oxley she is a good person and loves her son brock she worked at walmart salon and she is very good the wreck may have paralyzed her but it hasnt her spirit she is still in the hospital in memphis and needs prayer and support
Concerned

Campbell, MO

#4 Dec 4, 2012
lisa wrote:
the gurl in the wreck name is megan oxley she is a good person and loves her son brock she worked at walmart salon and she is very good the wreck may have paralyzed her but it hasnt her spirit she is still in the hospital in memphis and needs prayer and support
I am very sorry about Megan, I didn't know her well but she did my hair at the salon at wal mart a few times, she was always very nice. I don't understand why this guy isn't in jail, I have heard he was using drugs and the accident was his fault. I also heard the vehicle he was driving wasn't even his and he was not suppose to be driving it. Why hasn't the police arrested him, I sure hope her and her family presses this issue of him being under the influence of drugs and makes sure he has to pay for what he has done. He doesn't deserve to be out here walking around like nothing ever happened after ruining her life. In my opinion he is a low life piece of trash. I will continue to pray for Megan and hope she is able to get the justice she deserves and move on with her life.
Wonder

Campbell, MO

#5 Dec 7, 2012
lisa wrote:
I'm not meaning any disrespect toward anyone, I was just wondering if it's true the the accident wasn't her fault and the person driving the other vehicles fault, I can't understand why he isnt in jail if this is true.
Rachael

Clarkton, MO

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not meaning any disrespect toward anyone, I was just wondering if it's true the the accident wasn't her fault and the person driving the other vehicles fault, I can't understand why he isnt in jail if this is true.
Its very true it is his fault.. She is doing much better and will be getting to come home soon she is my best friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holcomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colossians 3: 17 10 min Old Time Kennett ... 1
John 3:16 11 min Old Time Kennett ... 1
Matthew 5:3 12 min Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 13 min Old Time Kennett ... 1
Lee Wrather 5 hr really 1
What happend to the William Wrather thread (Jun '10) 5 hr curious 44
gas price in kennett 6 hr fat man 1
Holcomb Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web