Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118566 Feb 27, 2014
and that feeling of self-doubt

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118569 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>

It's the the truth you find

You simply cannot embrace the truth

When the truth .
Is that your 'Sermon on the Couch', little racist?

I had no idea a creepy crawler such as you would have a monopoly on the truth.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#118570 Feb 27, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
Never again! We must fight Jew aggression and hatred against humanity.
Lest we forget...
Heil shitler.
danetoo

London, UK

#118571 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the the truth you find hateful, therein lies your dilemma. You simply cannot embrace the truth be it Christ as Messiah or the horrors inflicted on innocents by errant jews in 'Israel.' When the truth of these and other phenomenon dawn and you have a 'Ureka' moment you'll begin to feel better and will that feeling of self-hate and the lack of self-belief disappear .
so do you care about these people ???

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/26/...

Or is it only when the jews are involved that you bother
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118572 Feb 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So as well as a home-spun biblical scholar, you're also a history scholar! Did you study in the kitchen for your History Degree, little racist? Did you receive a diploma from your mommy?
I stand by my original comment and would refer Ratty to that original post.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#118573 Feb 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the self proclaimed all knowing righteous one. Then you say
"See how Israel needs to be refined and put through the fire? That is why 2/3rds of its people will be exterminated. They returned back to Israel in disbelief
THIS ONE REALLY FITS YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE:
".They do not believe that Jesus is their messiah and it is only at his return that they will want no part of the current nation of Israel What you in your whipped up anger have failed to realize is that God will decide when the Jews return not mankind. Foreknew is a crucial word because the Jews of today are nothing like those who make the Abrahamic covenant with God. They are godless, murderers who think that they know better than he
STILL ROTFLMAO
Have you gotten that straight yet? Doubtful. Your real enjoyment is in trying to convince others that you are superior in all things concerning you. Nobody here is buying that. Just ask them.
Common Traits of a Sociopath
The common characteristics and personality traits of sociopaths are based on the criteria used by clinicians who use the DSMR-IV. Sociopaths have a psychological disorder. One of the most common personality characteristics of the sociopath is their grandiose sense of self and entitlement. Sociopaths also often display a lack of remorse and most have a very manipulative personality covered by superficial charm. Sociopaths often use people as a means to getting what they want. Friendships and romantic partners are often frequently disregarded and replaced when the relationship no longer suits their self-centered needs.
The emotions of a sociopath may appear to be sincere on the surface, cleverly disguised by superficial charm and feigned interest. Many sociopaths use manipulative measures to draw others to them. Chronic lying is characteristic of nearly all sociopaths. Recklessness and aggressive behaviors are other characteristics, as well as impulsivity. A lack of remorse, or what is generally termed conscience, is typical for sociopaths.
Great.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118574 Feb 27, 2014
The original comment in full:

Jews have been responsible for some of the most destructive wars and conflicts of the last two hundred years, Ratty. Before that Jews funded and ran the African Holocaust ... the TransAltantic Slave Trade for some 300 years and in th eprocess destroyed millions of black African lives. Recently they murdered 1300 in Gaza including some 500 children. Why would anyone be surprised if Jews attacked a citizen in the north west of the UK you damn fool and you damn piece of shit, vermin?

Thank you,

Petesake

Head of Ratslayer and Coordinator of Ratwatch

USA

#118575 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my original comment and would refer Ratty to that original post.
Since when did you ever show even a spark of originality, little racist?

USA

#118576 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
The original comment in full:

Pet snake
Giving Head to Ratslayer and Coordinator of Ratwatch
Is that from your editorial in the last issue of 'Nazi Times', creepy little man?
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118577 Feb 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your 'Sermon on the Couch', little racist?
I had no idea a creepy crawler such as you would have a monopoly on the truth.
Again, I stand by my original comment and would refer Ratty to that original post.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118578 Feb 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did you ever show even a spark of originality, little racist?
Yet again, I stand by my original comment and would refer Ratty to that original post.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118579 Feb 27, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you care about these people ???
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/26/...
Or is it only when the jews are involved that you bother
We should ALL care about all people who are attacked by evil and undue aggressive force. I should know ... I was viciously attacked by Jews and masonic devil worshipers in Merseyside and have first hand experience of such atrocities.
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118580 Feb 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that from your editorial in the last issue of 'Nazi Times', creepy little man?
Staright from your High Rag eh Ratty? "Nazi Times'? Also read 'Israel Times'

USA

#118581 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again, I stand by my long standing coma and would refer Ratty to that original post.
LOL! In other words, you've run out of steam, haven't you, creepy little mollusk?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118582 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the the truth you find hateful, therein lies your dilemma. You simply cannot embrace the truth be it Christ as Messiah or the horrors inflicted on innocents by errant jews in 'Israel.' When the truth of these and other phenomenon dawn and you have a 'Ureka' moment you'll begin to feel better and will that feeling of self-hate and the lack of self-belief disappear .
You are nuts. I never said Christ was not the Messiah. Is there anything you blind bats don't blame the Jews for.

What was the work of Christ?

USA

#118583 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I stand by my unoriginal comment and would refer Ratty to that original paste.
Why not tell people here why so many thousands of your twisted posts have been deleted, little man?
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118584 Feb 27, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Heil shitler.
Juvenile Jew Junkie aka JJJ

And thief and occupier

USA

#118585 Feb 27, 2014
KiteKapers wrote:
<quoted text>

... I was viciously attacked by Jews and masonic devil worshipers in Merseyside .
Yes, you've retched that bit of dog crap up many times before.
Why not tell me how you knew those who 'attacked' you were Masons and Jews, little creepy dude?

Are you afraid to say it? Are you a sympathy seeking liar?
KiteKapers

Liverpool, UK

#118586 Feb 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not tell people here why so many thousands of your twisted posts have been deleted, little man?
Example? You been squealing to the moderators Ratty for some time but I have never once had one reason or one post highlighting allegations of abuse or indeed been given an opportunity for rebuttal.

On the other hand I can refer to you, Racist hypocrite and vermin,who routinely calls Asians 'Pakies' and refer often to 'muslim trash' and other abuse of women such a Sheilaaa ... yet your offences go unchallenged, Ratty. Why IS that?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#118587 Feb 27, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God gave that small piece of land to the Jews. The Palestinians/Philistines have no claim to it. Only the holy will dwell in the holy land and the Palestinians are far from it. Israel will also be cleansed of all Christians and other idolaters. Only those loyal to the Messiah will dwell in the land of Israel. The Messiah should come this year and the Jews are ready to rebuild the Temple. She will not come to Israel before then.
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) 6 hr Paperboy 26
Northport V.A. Hospital Mon Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 20 robert potocki 110
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
dope (Feb '14) May 20 Faultofmine 9
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) May 19 Dr Obvious 176
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages