Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

GnA

Australia

#104737 Apr 27, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your own 'account' and stop harassing people here who despise and question the racism, genocide, fascism, hatred, colonization, theft, child murder by Jews against innocents in the 'Jewish State'. Say No To Satan's Israel just once here and you will gain some credibility. Say NO! to The Terror and Terrible State of AskAnazI Jew Israel.
Well you certainly dont practise what you preach since you have hatered towards the Jews :)
GnA

Australia

#104738 Apr 27, 2013
If the Jews were to be slaughtered in front of you right now yes all of them including children would that satisfy your Jew blood thirsty spirit?
GnA

Australia

#104742 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I want the Jews to own up to every innocent drop of blood they have spilt since the murder of Christ and for the world to fully know the extent of their evil so that the world will finally decide how to deal with this evil unleashed on mankind by the Jew through their god Satan. Only the Lord God is aware of the extent of this evil .... Satan is very clever and conceals from mankind the vastness and extent of the problem we face as children of the Lord God.
SAYNOTOSATAN
Do you think Jesus Has forgiven them? Or do you think Jesus Christ has looked passed it all?
"FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO"
Was this sentence just for the soldiers or was it for everyone including Jews and the pharasee's who sentenced Jesus Christ to death?
Are you perfect? Do you have a clean record?Im guessing you have never sinned before?
Leave the affairs of the Jewish people to God he is the righteous judge and he will Judge each and everyone of us according to what we have done.
If you are not a sinner and have no faults.
Than why not do the same as your doing against the Jewish people to the American people? Are they not supporting the rebels in Syria?
Since your good at hateing why dont you view the muslims in qatar and the arab league the same as the Jews since they are arming the rebels. That war has claimed Thousands of Children and adult lives yes innocent syrians killed in their homeland. And thats their land why dont you stand up for them?
Its up to you what you want to stand for but if What you say is different to what God say's i will never believe you. Forgiveness is made for all man who are we to bring other people's faults when we have faults of our own.
LEAVE IT TO GOD. HE WILL DEAL WITH WHATEVER THE ISRAELI'S ARE DOING BUT STAND FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE OF OUR FATHER YES THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST THE GOD OF ISRAEL.
GnA

Australia

#104743 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I want the Jews to own up to every innocent drop of blood they have spilt since the murder of Christ and for the world to fully know the extent of their evil so that the world will finally decide how to deal with this evil unleashed on mankind by the Jew through their god Satan. Only the Lord God is aware of the extent of this evil .... Satan is very clever and conceals from mankind the vastness and extent of the problem we face as children of the Lord God.
SAYNOTOSATAN
Go read your bible bring me every scripture you can find where God talks about Israel. Both Good and Bad.

And than compare what you say and what God say's ok. Im serious. If you dont wanna do it than you shouldnt speak against Israel like that im embarrased that a believer can be a hater for the very people God chose a long time ago. JEREMIAH 31

Your view is no different to allah who is dead actualy never even existed.
GnA

Australia

#104746 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what weird thoughts enter your head when you see a young innocent Palestinian family blown up by Jews in the likes of Gaza?
Dont run away from the question. Go get your bible and read to me every scripture That Has God talking about Israel. Good and Bad

HURRY UP!!

If you cant dont speak things you dont

Its Foolish to believe in Jesus Christ yet brush away what the Father say's Even Jesus Christ in the end will give his Authority over to God.

What kind of believers has satan raised in our era. An oath was spoken by Goliath towards the Israelites go read that and understand why palestinians are in this position. Yes there decendant the philistine Giant Goliath.

Your Lost you never knew my Father you never knew Jesus Christ. If you did than you woulnt go against God and what he say's. Yes the Jews were guilty for not believing and wanting to kill Jesus Christ but so are you guilty before God for preaching speaking something way different to what God say's.

Saynotosatan.

satan is in ur name he is in ur spirit and he is teaching you lies and more lies Have you forgotten what God did to the Egyptians for there oppression of the Israelis?

Or the amount of enemies he handed over to King David,

You lack in knowledge and you dont even understand. You say Jesus Christ but have you read Zechariah 14 Jesus Christ alone is coming to fight for His people yes Fight for his people.

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP.
ITS TIME TO READ ON THE TRUTHS OF ISRAEL CONCERNING GOD.
WHATEVER THE ISRAELITES HAVE DONE LEAVE IT TO GOD.

If you want to continue than remember this day remember it when you stand before God The God of Israel.
GnA

Australia

#104747 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
All people fall short of the Lord God's desire. All are tainted by corruption including me of course. does that mean we turn a blind eye to the horrors of a bullying racist fascist and evil state run by fake AskaNazi Jews? Did Christ not get angry with the money changing Jews in the temple? Is it wrong to get angry? Are we to say yes ... go kill children, go steal their homes, go destroy their parents, go bulldoze their homes, go flout established international law, go murder other people who disagree with your version of the old testament, go kill all those who oppose the writings of the filthy Talmud, go go go ... do as you please because the Lord God says is OK for Jews .... they are his chosen .... except their god is Satan ..... SAYNOTOSATAN.
Yes i understand where your coming from. But i am standing For how God see's Israel not their faults or problems for every country has its faults what you dont understand is there is no other view or way of the scriptures what it says is the Truth. If God killed the Egyptian Oppressers who tried to chase after the Israelites than he will do the same to those who plan ways of getting rid of the Israelites.

Your not a palestinan but the Son of Hamas is listen to his story listen to what he has to say. He has more knowledge than you will ever have regarding palestine read it saynotosatan

ANd once you read his story and why he chose to leave islam than you will know why It is hard to make peace with those who do not reconise the State of Israel. Dont get me wrong not all palestinian people want to destroy Israel but you cant make peace when the rest do not want Israel to exist.

Go read Son of Hamas and he'll tell you how evil the Palestinian leaders are. You cant reject his claims because he was the next inline to take his fathers place in the hamas organisation.
GnA

Australia

#104748 Apr 28, 2013
Mosab Hassan Yousef, was the son of one of the Founders of Hamas, the terrorist organisation that controls Gaza. The Hamas Charter has as its unambiguous aim the destruction of all the Jews living in Israel and to impose Sharia law over the land. He also speaks of being brought up to hate Israel, with the goal of becoming a terrorist.
In his book “Son of Hamas” Mosab says; “Hamas Islamisised the Palestinian problem, making it a religious problem. And the problem could be resolved only with a religious solution, which meant that it could never be resolved because we believed that the land belonged to Allah. Period. End of discussion. Thus for Hamas, the ultimate problem was not Israel’s policies. It was the nation-state Israel’s very existence.”(pg58)

While imprisoned in Israel he was offered the opportunity of working for Israel. He accepted as he thought it would reduce his prison term. It did not reduce his time in prison, but it allowed him the opportunity to learn to trust the Israelis to the extent that it eroded and finally broke down all the hate that his upbringing had imprinted in him.
Through his attendance at a Bible School in Jerusalem, where he was exposed to the ‘Sermon from the Mount’ he decided to convert to Christianity and to ‘love his enemy’. He has not seen his family since and has relocated to the United States.
He speaks of his life under Hamas, like being in an “utterly black cave, with no light to show you the way out.”
If in fact the source of hate for a Jewish nation state is located in the Holy book of Islam, then the prospects for peaceful coexistence are doomed and Samuel Huntingdon’s vision of a struggle between two diametrically opposed world views is the stark reality we face.
Unpalatable as this prospect may be, it removes the pretence that the cause for the BDS movement against Israel has something to do with Israel’s policies-it lays bare the truth the Israel’s very existence is unacceptable to Islam and its apologists, and that as long as Israel exists it will be vilified and a ready scapegoat for all the deficiencies of a people whose world is described by a corrosive hatred.
rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#104749 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
Interesting article I found about Muslims around the world.
Muslims up to 2 to 5% of the population (Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK, USA) stay as segregated minority, start Mosque construction, use oil money to influence liberal Journalists for public relations and open Islamic Study Chairs in major universities, proselytize from vulnerable groups, clog streets with open-air congregationary rug prayers, develop sleeper cells for Jehad;
-Muslims 5 to 10%(France, Kenya,Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland) push for those Islamic believes that are in conflict with the values & tradition of diverse societies, ask breaks on jobs for 5-times prayers, establish madrasa education, display of veil by their females, demand to rule themselves by Sharia;
-Muusing non-Muslim on-line names, force partition of countries, create mayhem by terror and ethnic cleansing, keep their daughters confined while seducing young non-Muslim girls to marry forcing conversion, shelter illegal Muslims migrants from all over the world and breed more to increase Muslim population ratio.
-Muslims 25% to 90%- Once the population of Muslims reaches 25%, forced conversions, hair-trigging riots and ethnic cleansing will start to ensure that the figure reaches 95%. As long as the figure is fewer than 25% the only ways to increase Muslim population are illegal immigration, conversion of poor and illiterates, and high birth rates like rabbits; with the exception of few countries such as NIGERIA (always in turmoil despite huge oil income), there are very few countries in the world where the population of Muslims is between 25% and 90%. Indonesia and Malaysia are examples of countries that have seen rapid Islamisation and discrimination of minorities in recent decades.
-Muslims from 90 to 99%(Albania, Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Chad, Chechnya, Egypt, Gaza, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Nigeria, Qatar, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, West Bank) notice violent jihad, face hair-trigger riots, jihad lashkars, unfettered persecution of non-Muslims, use Zakat funds to spread Islam and terror, target killings, sporadic ethnic cleansing, death for conversion (apostasy and proselytizing), Rule by Sharia, start conspiracy theory, subdue and impose Jizya tax on non-Muslims only, military coups, dictatorships, disappearances of dissidents, enforcement of dreaded Blasphemy Law, some genocide, drive infidels out.
Undeniable fact: currently, no other religion unleashes terror on the innocent like Islam and a architecture of a evil cult.
Islam is a tranquillity of peace .
Was ! Till the Vermin Jew invented themselves to be God.
And led themselves back to the Holy land.
The paradox is *-* there is not even a prophet "that they recognize" that foretold the Second Temple would fall.
So what the hell are they doing back?.
Representing no other than other, that which was never intended other than to obfuscate the shadow of death for the sake of vanities appeasement in the black hole of a scurrilous dog.
That is the text book definition of the kingdom of David with a Nazi mad man
Gurion taking it upon every supporter of Israel to be in complete contention with the first Commandment.
Is it any wonder Allah chooses to deride the Jew with His Chosen People the Muslims.
GnA

Australia

#104750 Apr 28, 2013
Read the above comment.

And than go sleep lol

Rtloder you is a hatttttttteeeeeer lol
GnA

Australia

#104751 Apr 28, 2013
And we didnt need a prophet we had Jesus Christ Son of God :D
.Yuuuuuup no Prophet but The Son of God :D
And his name is....

Jesus Christ.

Grab your shovel lets go dig a hole and bury that in the grave

NEXXXXXT.
GnA

Australia

#104754 Apr 28, 2013
From now on i will call you believer of allah.

I dont need to explain anymore. If you refuse to believe than thats your problem even when The God of Israrl brings to light the problem you still refuse to believe Jesus Christ even used Mosab to tell the world but some believe they see but dont. Some say they here but they dont say some they know but there lost.

I have made myself clear in the most simplest way and even that was not enough for you'se. well continue to be a hard hearted person continue to speak against the God of Israel the True Living God . You make your own mind up and disregard what God thinks cause it has no importance to you.

well son of allah you two share the same belief concerning Israel so theres really nothing i can do i will leave it in God's hands.

It's useless talking to someone who follows allah yet believes in Jesus Christ.

That must be a new breed satan is bringing out.

Have a good night everyone
GnA

Australia

#104755 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who fails to 'answer questions' bubba. You use scripture to validate the carnage and murder by Jews in today's world of children and women ... innocents. You must learn to say no! SAYNOTOSATAN. Say no to the aggressive and murderous practices of the 'Jewish State' of Terror.
Exodus 12

Whatever you just said read exodus 12 and than tell God your thoughts. Go on.
Whatever

Selden, NY

#104756 Apr 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
We saw your C.A.M.E.R.A. site the first time Hasbarat.
Muslims kill Muslims in MILLION you can not deny that fact.Do not give coveted story in order to deflect from the truth!!!!!! If you claim there is a phobia, so what look at how Fanatic muslims killiing children in the name of Allah, scary, makes every one phopic even muslims.. ISLAM IS THE REAL ENEMY OF CHRISTIAN JEW BUDDHA GAY FREEDOM OF WOMAN AND MANY MORE RELIGIONS. Are you trying to put me on the defense with your lies It will not work TRY AHAIN. If there is HASBARA it's a good thing against all the new invented history of the middle east by Arabs.All the lies of the Arab/Muslims need to be answered!!!!!!. All the missiles sent to Israel by Palestinian need to be answered!!!!!
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Saint James, NY

#104757 Apr 28, 2013
SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should the Israel AskaNazi state exist since it stole the land and continues to this very day of the Palestinian? Some people call that theft and colonization .....?
^55

Top of the morning to you Truth seeker..and we're hoping you are well/.

Creatures like GnA are just ploys and shills for the Satanic Machination Machine, that's in Tribal Jewries demonized repertoire.

We find this disturbed nut-bag is another of Ayrshire's many faces for posting this rubbish in the name of God. This sites is ordained to be "Blaming israel for the carnage, and not for telling us a man name Jesus Christ is our j Father, which he is not.

Jesus Christ was a man, and not a Jewish Occultist jew, who recognized the Cult that the jews of today believe in, that he called, Evil Personified.

Anyway, israel is a sham statehood, that was formed by 'convert" Evil Doers and is an illegal vile nest of convicted War Crime jewish Serial Killers and a nest of the most insidious sub-human creatures in the World.

The World is in abeyance waiting for righteous human Justice to prevail and make the jews in their illegal occupation of Palestine, who are stealing land from Palestinian people daily, to be captured and put on trial and to pay with their lives, for what they've done to innocent, helpless, defenseless Palestinians farmers and indigenous Palestinians human beings, who are the victims of jews' tyranny and barbaric ruthlessness.

Like you stated friend, they must pay with every last drop of their horrible crazed untermenschen evilness and then the World can start the age of enlightenment and say, "Never Again"...
Jews spitting 3 times

Saint James, NY

#104758 Apr 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 12

`

`

`

Whatever you just said read exodus 12 and than tell God your thoughts. Go on.
`

`

Did you not say good night, and why are you working on the Sabbath/?

u r a very sick thing and stop your illegal spam.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104759 Apr 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont run away from the question. Go get your bible and read to me every scripture That Has God talking about Israel. Good and Bad
HURRY UP!!
If you cant dont speak things you dont
Its Foolish to believe in Jesus Christ yet brush away what the Father say's Even Jesus Christ in the end will give his Authority over to God.
What kind of believers has satan raised in our era. An oath was spoken by Goliath towards the Israelites go read that and understand why palestinians are in this position. Yes there decendant the philistine Giant Goliath.
Your Lost you never knew my Father you never knew Jesus Christ. If you did than you woulnt go against God and what he say's. Yes the Jews were guilty for not believing and wanting to kill Jesus Christ but so are you guilty before God for preaching speaking something way different to what God say's.
Saynotosatan.
satan is in ur name he is in ur spirit and he is teaching you lies and more lies Have you forgotten what God did to the Egyptians for there oppression of the Israelis?
Or the amount of enemies he handed over to King David,
You lack in knowledge and you dont even understand. You say Jesus Christ but have you read Zechariah 14 Jesus Christ alone is coming to fight for His people yes Fight for his people.
ITS TIME TO WAKE UP.
ITS TIME TO READ ON THE TRUTHS OF ISRAEL CONCERNING GOD.
WHATEVER THE ISRAELITES HAVE DONE LEAVE IT TO GOD.
If you want to continue than remember this day remember it when you stand before God The God of Israel.
The Bible does not talk about this Israel (Mongolomania) which did not exist before 1948. It talks about ancient Israel, not the Khazar Mongol variety.
Jews spitting 3 times

Saint James, NY

#104760 Apr 28, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
^55

`

`

`

`

`

Creatures like GnA are just ploys and shills for the Satanic Machination Machine, that's in Tribal Jewries demonized repertoire.
We find this disturbed nut-bag is another of Ayrshire's many faces for posting this rubbish in the name of God. This sites is ordained to be "Blaming israel for the carnage, and not for telling us a man name Jesus Christ is our j Father, which he is not.

`
Jesus Christ was a man, and not a Jewish Occultist jew, who recognized the Cult that the jews of today believe in, that he called, Evil Personified.

`
Anyway, israel is a sham statehood, that was formed by 'convert" Evil Doers and is an illegal vile nest of convicted War Crime jewish Serial Killers and a nest of the most insidious sub-human creatures in the World.

`
The World is in abeyance waiting for righteous human Justice to prevail and make the jews in their illegal occupation of Palestine, who are stealing land from Palestinian people daily, to be captured and put on trial and to pay with their lives, for what they've done to innocent, helpless, defenseless Palestinians farmers and indigenous Palestinians human beings, who are the victims of jews' tyranny and barbaric ruthlessness.

`
Like you stated friend, they must pay with every last drop of their horrible crazed untermenschen evilness and then the World can start the age of enlightenment and say, "Never Again"...
`

`

i'd add that a special zoo on Devil's Ides be prepared for these war crime terrorist jews, before they go on trial...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104761 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> Muslims kill Muslims in MILLION you can not deny that fact.Do not give coveted story in order to deflect from the truth!!!!!! If you claim there is a phobia, so what look at how Fanatic muslims killiing children in the name of Allah, scary, makes every one phopic even muslims.. ISLAM IS THE REAL ENEMY OF CHRISTIAN JEW BUDDHA GAY FREEDOM OF WOMAN AND MANY MORE RELIGIONS. Are you trying to put me on the defense with your lies It will not work TRY AHAIN. If there is HASBARA it's a good thing against all the new invented history of the middle east by Arabs.All the lies of the Arab/Muslims need to be answered!!!!!!. All the missiles sent to Israel by Palestinian need to be answered!!!!!
Go to
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-symbolic-ord...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#104765 Apr 28, 2013
Any of you out there dumb enough to believe this crap?

JERUSALEM (Reuters)- Syrian government forces have used chemical weapons - probably nerve gas - in their fight against rebels trying to force out President Bashar al-Assad, the Israeli military's top intelligence analyst said on Tuesday.

The assessment met with scepticism from the United States, which has declared any use of chemical weapons in Syria's two-year-old civil war a "red line" that could trigger intervention.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said he spoke to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the latter "was not in a position to confirm" the briefing given by Itai Brun, a military intelligence brigadier-general, at a Tel Aviv conference.
ocxz

Sainte-suzanne, Reunion

#104766 Apr 28, 2013
orion wrote:
Nice link orion.
I like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Thu look into it 261
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... Thu look into it 3
all drownings (Jun '07) Wed Lorraine short 24
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Jun 21 Eric 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages