Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,574)

Showing posts 91,461 - 91,480 of114,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Three hundred thousand Jews died in germany only for those surviving fascists to steal the land of others and murder countless numbers of children? Any sensible thoughts on that?
It is not the fault of those who were murdered over 60 years ago, there are many Jews and prominent Jewish people in the public eye in the UK who do not support the state of Israels crimes against the Palestinians, go and look at a group called Jews justice for Palestine, so would you condemn these people because of what some right wing Israelis believe and attempt to justify regards the Palestinians??? These people are called "self hating Jews" by the zionists because they seek peace, they are still Jewish , they will always be Jewish, they are caring conscientious humans who do not want their identity as a Jew to be associated with the hatefulness which is sometimes represented in Israeli society

Youre just as bad as the far right Israelis if you are prancing about denouncing a whole group of people based on a religious belief, it's very dangerous and I say the same to the warped Israelis who seem to have little regard for the sufferance of the Palestinians

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense SREPENT ... we know 'my friend''ana' is SEREPNT is RATTY is ADVORAT is JIMJUSTUSJEWS and no doubt more trolls... certainly of the same evil mind set.
They're all the same person and they advocate those who watch you, little boy? Interesting.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Three hundred thousand Jews died in germany only for those surviving fascists to steal the land of others and murder countless numbers of children? Any sensible thoughts on that?
So you were there and counted each and everyone killed? Doubt it

Honestly you're dangerous, there are lots of crimes which have been committed against innocent people here and you are just part of the big wheel which is assisting the hate campaigns continuation!!!

You think you have some type of "superior " knowledge , that you possess some special enlightenment that only you and a select few have the privilege of being party to, and you believe it is you destiny to awaken everyone to see the truth , the only problem is your truth is propaganda it is a load of rubbish invented by some racist minded scum bag

We don't need people like you in society we need people who wish for peace, you are not helping the situation with some of your ludicrous fanatical conspiracies, stop being a racist it's disgusting and actually a disservice to the Palestinians and their cause and fight for freedom
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>"It doesn't excuse the fact that just because they have built on this land that it is stolen and Israel continues to build illegal settlements ..."

what was that?

Amongst some decent points why do have to include nonsense?
You know jack about Palestine and its causes or fight for freedom, I suggest you join a local Palestinian solidarity campaign group, maybe all of your energy can be put to some good and moral use rather than furling hatred on the Internet which achieves nothing
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
Amongst some decent points why do you have to include nonsense?
It is not nonsense what you are claiming is nonsense, it is disproportional and fanatical and not representative of the work that many of us do to raise awareness of the Palestinian cause, awareness isn't achieved by touting hatred towards Jews , that's just an immature and insane approach and actually quite alarming and disturbing
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Nicely put, little boy. I enjoy watching the same thoughts circle around in your pointed head.
See your just as pathetic as those you are arguing with grow up
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

~`

We went through this wuth u before, "ana" and u'v come back for more Truth.

What does it mean to the Truth, that u are a Muslim that is misinformed of real Truths and Godly accurate knowledge.

You could also be a ploy and shill for israel's Machination machine, whose a stooge to post for Peace, while Terrorist jews go about their daily Crime Sprees and their daily evilness against the innocent children of meek Humanity/.

Take your BS to another site, mofemme!
I was here before you and I do not need to go anywhere because you tell me to

You are very inexperienced and have no grounding in terms of middle eastern affairs or history it is extremely evident

What have you done to help the Palestinians cause??? And I'm not talking about posting racist drivel on Internet sites come on tell me what have you physically participated in to assist the fight for freedom and justice for Palestinian people??? I am waiting

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
See your just as pathetic as those you are arguing with grow up
No. I'm full of quick wit and this dank place could use some levity.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'm full of quick wit and this dank place could use some levity.
I think your wasting your time, you wit isn't quick I think your deluded both you and those opposing you
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
What!!! Are you for real I am against Zionism and I am a Muslim!!! I just do not support people denouncing the holocaust and people being racist towards Jews , just as I do not appreciate those judging and harassing me for being a Muslim, you just as bad as these far right Israeli racists
You know nothing about the world you have never lived through a civil war
Grow up
Correction...

~`

We went through this with u before, "ana" and u'v come back for more Truth as an Advocate...lol.

You are not for the Palestinian farmers, because if you were you would have to recognize Jews' War Crimes Atrocities first and uttermost.

They stole land that didn't belong to them Biblically or otherwise.

And they did this as Talmudic demonized Marxist Commie jews' with Terrorism Ideology and Supreme War Crimes.

Anything you said to the contrary since 1948 is void and null and a muted point from an "ana" Treasonous treacherous Traitor of Godly Truths and Civilized Humane Society of Fair and Equal Justice for All/.

What does it mean to the Truth, that u are a Muslim that is misinformed of/from real Truths and Godly accurate knowledge? Nothing!

You could also be a ploy and shill for israel's Machination machine, whose a stooge to post for Peace, while Terrorist jews go about their daily Crime Sprees and their daily evilness against the innocent children of meek Humanity/.

Take your BS to another site, mofemme, along with your other bio-clones,..... NFL/Advocate of Lies!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Ana, the salient fact is that no one really gives a sh*t about the "palestinians"....le ast of all the world's muslims. You should note that the biggest donor nation to the beggars of "palestine" besides Israel itself is the USA. The muslim countries voice their faux outrage, bang their fists on the table, but at the end of the day, they aren't around to do any heavy lifting. The deal is that hatred of Jews is an intrinsic part of the muslim "religion". The "palestinian" "cause" is muslim theater designed to somehow lend legitimacy and righteousness to the real muslim agenda of genocide. Be that as it may, the muslims have started a war with all of civilized humanity. Now, all of us and Israel are on the same side in the same war against the same enemy. I suggest you start identifying yourself more as being "British" and less as being "muslim". The two are in fact mutually exclusive.....no matter what you tell yourself.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>Correction...

~`

We went through this with u before, "ana" and u'v come back for more Truth as an Advocate...lol.

You are not for the Palestinian farmers, because if you were you would have to recognize Jews' War Crimes Atrocities first and uttermost.

They stole land that didn't belong to them Biblically or otherwise.

And they did this as Talmudic demonized Marxist Commie jews' with Terrorism Ideology and Supreme War Crimes.

Anything you said to the contrary since 1948 is void and null and a muted point from an "ana" Treasonous treacherous Traitor of Godly Truths and Civilized Humane Society of Fair and Equal Justice for All/.

What does it mean to the Truth, that u are a Muslim that is misinformed of/from real Truths and Godly accurate knowledge? Nothing!

Take your BS to another site, mofemme, along with your other bio-clones,..... NFL/Advocate of Lies!
Where have I recognised any crimes some far right zionists have committed against the Palestinians???

Have you been to Palestine? No I don't think you have

And you haven't done much other than post racist hateful rubbish on this site

Don't tell me where to go I am free to do as I wish, I do not take orders especially from the likes of you

I have evidently done more in my life to support the campaign of Palestine and the Palestinians you really are deluded and sad

What a mess you are
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Faith wrote:
Ana, the salient fact is that no one really gives a sh*t about the "palestinians"....le ast of all the world's muslims. You should note that the biggest donor nation to the beggars of "palestine" besides Israel itself is the USA. The muslim countries voice their faux outrage, bang their fists on the table, but at the end of the day, they aren't around to do any heavy lifting. The deal is that hatred of Jews is an intrinsic part of the muslim "religion". The "palestinian" "cause" is muslim theater designed to somehow lend legitimacy and righteousness to the real muslim agenda of genocide. Be that as it may, the muslims have started a war with all of civilized humanity. Now, all of us and Israel are on the same side in the same war against the same enemy. I suggest you start identifying yourself more as being "British" and less as being "muslim". The two are in fact mutually exclusive.....no matter what you tell yourself.
Your incorrect and deluded too

Honestly this forum is just a magnet for the dregs of society, there are a few normal people with valid points, opinions and experiences but the majority of you belong in a psychiatric hospital
Bobbalina

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
I was here before you and I do not need to go anywhere because you tell me to
You are very inexperienced and have no grounding in terms of middle eastern affairs or history it is extremely evident

`

`

What have you done to help the Palestinians cause??? And I'm not talking about posting racist drivel on Internet sites come on tell me what have you physically participated in to assist the fight for freedom and justice for Palestinian people??? I am waiting
`

`
You're a transient on this site, that has no idea to what we've done, and you have no idea also, as too whom we are....

Take your farce acting abilities to a site that will believe your kind of cretin lowlife BS/.

Your BS stops here on this site.

This site didn't get where it is today, with a non compos mentis poster like u getting a free unchallenged trip.

What have you ever done to bring the Palestinians Plights to the forefront, except to say , you're a Muslim... What the hell does that mean/?

Our kind has died and suffered at the israel terrorist hands as activist, so shut that fk-in egoistical hypocritical drek hole of yours, that u call a mouth.

If you knew who we are,, you should be honored I'm posting you, a little rat that squeals she's a Muslim, that loves Israeli Jew Terrorism and War Crime Holocaust, but hates Zionism!

What a demented deranged Joker and Traitor u are!
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Where are all these Justice Jews? I agree not all Jews are PsOS like you SERPENT?RATTY who actively here support the murder of Palestinian children, Don't talk glibly about 'right' and left' wing ... there are no such things in life. There is justice there is truth and there is injustice and there are lies, SREPENT.
I'm not Jewish I am Muslim

I am not a serpent I am a human being

If you spare five minutes away from your racist websites and search for as I told you before Jews justice for Palestinians

Here ill even post you the link incase your incapable to search for it yourself

http://jfjfp.com/

As I said before there are many Jewish people in our society who have joined the cause to bring justice for the Palestinian people, they have done a lot to support the cause

Also the haredi Jews in New York

http://youtu.be/JPV4umqXs7s

A young American Jewish guy supporting the rights of the Palestinians

http://youtu.be/0eplcKnJNaw

So you see your racism and hatefulness achieves nothing positive, you have even started hating on me

Your type belong in the gutter, stop hijacking the Palestinian cause and peace for the Palestinians as a means to spread racism in their name

You aren't helping you are a hindrance therefore it is you who needs to go away
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>`

`
You're a transient on this site, that has no idea to what we've done, and you have no idea also, as too whom we are....

Take your farce acting abilities to a site that will believe your kind of cretin lowlife BS/.

Your BS stops here on this site.

This site didn't get where it is today, with a non compos mentis poster like u getting a free unchallenged trip.

What have you ever done to bring the Palestinians Plights to the forefront, except to say , you're a Muslim... What the hell does that mean/?

Our kind has died and suffered at the israel terrorist hands as activist, so shut that fk-in egoistical hypocritical drek hole of yours, that u call a mouth.

If you knew who we are,, you should be honored I'm posting you, a little rat that squeals she's a Muslim, that loves Israeli Jew Terrorism and War Crime Holocaust, but hates Zionism!

What a demented deranged Joker and Traitor u are!
You don't know who I am or what I have done , I am too busy to be resident on this forum 24/7 as there is a life outside an Internet forum spreading hateful mistruths

Your just some teenage angst ridden Internet conspiracy addict who is brimming with self indulgent importance

You haven't done anything other than spread hatred, your a racist

I am a Muslim and I do all I can to support the Palestinians, you have never been to Palestine or anywhere in the Middle East I asked you what have you done you don't answer.... Simple because you have offered little constructive change for the poor Palestinians

You're just a phoney moron now stop conversing with me really your quite a vile person

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

anal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your wasting your time, you wit isn't quick I think your deluded both you and those opposing you
Who appointed you the sage matriarch?
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>You mean jack shit surely?... spit it out Ratty we've heard far worse from you you disgusting POS. No thanks and thanks for the 'advice' but no. I suggest you stop the charade and show yourself as to what you really are.... which we all already know.

Why do you lie so much?... it's your nature right?

Tell me do. Tell me about "Palestine and its causes or fight for freedom" .....
I am lying about what? And what charade exactly

Stop hijacking the Palestinian cause please they don't need you we Arabs and Muslims do not need you fighting anything for us in our name now but out
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused, Ana. You say that like it was a bad thing.
you have always been confused.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>You seem a tad upset. But also seem have far-ranging opinions about me when you've read a few posts here. How strange SERPENT.

For the record it's fairly widely held knowledge that the 6 million figure is a big lie ... but to be honest 300,000 is bad enough. Why do you want to increase the number and cry tears for 6 million? Cry the tears for the real number and stop being a drama queen for the Jews and an apologist for the land theft and murder that's unravelled over 63 years.

You call the words of Christ 'propaganda?'... now you really sound like a Jew, Ratty....
Oh I see you are some far right hateful Christian group....

Honestly you are from the same ilk as these dishonourable hasbarats you actually sound very much alike, writing from a script most probably with interchangeable IDs

You are all quite limiting and immature

Dont speak to freedom in the name of Islam and Arabs please we don't need you

Just go away

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,461 - 91,480 of114,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Holbrook News Video

•••
•••

Holbrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE