Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,480)

Showing posts 89,581 - 89,600 of109,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Chris taught you:
"And ye shall know the booze, and the booze shall make you freak." Bob 8.32
Not region .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lard Gourd, Great Baster of Creation/
You are being watched.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.31

Words of Christ who shortly after uttering these words was murdered by Jews not dissimilar to the freaks on this thread.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
"and ye shall know the juice, and the juice shall make you wee." Pinkie 8.31
Words of Christ who shorted my mother after a bj uttering these words was murdered by Jews not dissimilar to the freaks on this thread.
So you learned your hated from Jeebuz. How nice.

You know you're being watched. Seen the van parked down the street lately?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

As Christ taught:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Not religion .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christ taught you:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Not religion .. not pretence .. just the pure factual words of the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation/
I believe in those words, but you as a heretic, you talk vile against humanity and that has no place in Gods creation.
roko

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't tell the truth? Jews did not 'build Israel'... they (you) plundered this land of another people 60-odd years ago and continue to do so to this very day. It is theft and occupation in and by other words.... not to mention the murder of thousands of innocents to further your fascist aims.
Try telling the truth here and put an end to your constant bullshit
You are so clueless its funnyÖ Here is a simple example: even the Palestinians (at least most of them) donít have any claims of about 80% of Israel. It was never settled by them and was never belong to any of them. It was desert or swamps before settled by Jewish people. The west bank is what they want and its not a part of Israel. Itís a piece of land taken by Israel from Jordan in a war, where Jordan, Egypt and Syria together tried to take over Israel in 1967.
Now, my dear broken record, ill try ask you again: can you be brave enough and say why do you live in the UK and donít go back to your home land?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in those words, but you as a heretic, you talk vile against humanity and that has no place in Gods creation.
Example of 'vile talk against humanity' please? Oh you refer to criticism the vile daily crimes against humanity by Jews in Israel? As a heretic? You mean here that it's absolutely fine for Jews to murder innocent women and children and then steal their homes? Well yes of course in this instance I disagree and am happy to be Harry the Heretic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless its funnyÖ Here is a simple example: even the Palestinians (at least most of them) donít have any claims of about 80% of Israel. It was never settled by them and was never belong to any of them. It was desert or swamps before settled by Jewish people. The west bank is what they want and its not a part of Israel. Itís a piece of land taken by Israel from Jordan in a war, where Jordan, Egypt and Syria together tried to take over Israel in 1967.
Now, my dear broken record, ill try ask you again: can you be brave enough and say why do you live in the UK and donít go back to your home land?
This post above is typically full of Jew racism, not least in assuming that I am a foreigner in the UK where I was born and raised. But then you live in the most racist state in the world so nobody should be surprised at your lies and falsehoods. Your lies surrounding the land belonging to Palestinians are monumental.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

roko wrote:
<quoted text>
spin spin spin

According to Alexander Scholch, the population of Palestine in 1850 was about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.

According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of whom 94% were Arabs.

In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882; 737,389 in 1914; 725,507 in 1922; 880,746 in 1931; and 1,339,763 in 1946.

In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were 700,000 people living in Palestine:
Of these, 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, oróa small numberóare Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years.

Prior to 1850, there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years, a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions.

By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).

There goes your broken record, again.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a foreigner in the UK. I shave my forehead twice a week. Laugh at my lies and falsehoods. My lies surrounding the land longed for by Palestinians are monumental.
Is that why you're being watched, little boy? They often wear black. You've seen them, haven't you?
Truth seeker of the North

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`
Example of 'vile talk against humanity' please? Oh you refer to criticism the vile daily crimes against humanity by Jews in Israel? As a heretic? You mean here that it's absolutely fine for Jews to murder innocent women and children and then steal their homes? Well yes of course in this instance I disagree and am happy to be Harry the Heretic.
`

`

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent,...and nobody BS' you Petesake, the Truth seeker of UK....

I cannot believe the reasoning of these illiterate Trolls, their lying pretentious reality, and their deceptiveness and lowness of these Trolls for Israeli Terrorism and Israeli Lying Machination Machine.

The Truth seekers of this Site are not interested in anything that Israeli War Crime Jews have to say about Palestinians, that's because it all the same propaganda, by the same snake's with split forked tongue...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
spin spin spin
According to Alexander Scholch, the population of Palestine in 1850 was about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.
According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy, the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of whom 94% were Arabs.
In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews. McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882; 737,389 in 1914; 725,507 in 1922; 880,746 in 1931; and 1,339,763 in 1946.
In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were 700,000 people living in Palestine:
Of these, 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, oróa small numberóare Protestants. The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years.
Prior to 1850, there were in the country only a handful of Jews. In the following 30 years, a few hundreds came to Palestine. Most of them were animated by religious motives; they came to pray and to die in the Holy Land, and to be buried in its soil. After the persecutions in Russia forty years ago, the movement of the Jews to Palestine assumed larger proportions.
By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).
There goes your broken record, again.
Such an excellent post! Thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth seeker of the North wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent,...and nobody BS' you Petesake, the Truth seeker of UK....
I cannot believe the reasoning of these illiterate Trolls, their lying pretentious reality, and their deceptiveness and lowness of these Trolls for Israeli Terrorism and Israeli Lying Machination Machine.
The Truth seekers of this Site are not interested in anything that Israeli War Crime Jews have to say about Palestinians, that's because it all the same propaganda, by the same snake's with split forked tongue...
Their mistake always seems to be the same my friend: they forget their father is Satan and while their thoughts probably appear reasonable and coherent to them, to us they are the sound and fury of the devil; the original liar and serpent.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
heir thoughts probably appear reasonable and coherent to them, to us they are the sound and fury of the devil; the original liar and serpent.
Devils and serpents?

No wonder they watch you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it "

(which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)

Truth Seekers!! The words of Christ two thousand years ago .... as clear and true in 2013.
Klink

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it "
Truth Seekers!! The words of Christ two thousand years ago .... as clear and true in 2013.

Jesus here was not speaking to all Jews, only the pharisees. Most of the first converts were Jewish. Jesus came first to the Jews.

Jesus then went on to tell us about the Roman Church harlot and beast empire. What he revealed in prophecy has all been fulfilled..

ē The Roman Harlot

www.youtube.com/watch...

ATruthseeker in the North

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
^55

The Truth be told about the Occult known to us as the oral "Pharisaism",... is the foundation of the Sanhedrin Talmud and its off-shouts called Judaism.

There's nothing to learn about evil and wickedness, the Talmud and its Cult convert followers epitomize Evil and Darkness, and represents what un-Holinesses and endless evil meanness is what israel is all about.

I will "not" judge nor will I make any assertions about the decent Jewish man, woman, and their families, but I will state as a Free Thinker along with the little flock of the "Light and Way", that the Talmud is Satanically Inspired and decent Jewish people should be made aware of its bigotry, racism and hatefulness towards non-jews, like moi!
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Andy Gump missed his port Jefferson pickup. To voice your concerns, go to www.andygump.com and tell them that you can't take the stench any longer and if they can come to pick up the human waste in pt Jefferson.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ATruthseeker in the North wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
The Truth be told about the Occult known to us as the oral "Pharisaism",... is the foundation of the Sanhedrin Talmud and its off-shouts called Judaism.
There's nothing to learn about evil and wickedness, the Talmud and its Cult convert followers epitomize Evil and Darkness, and represents what un-Holinesses and endless evil meanness is what israel is all about.
I will "not" judge nor will I make any assertions about the decent Jewish man, woman, and their families, but I will state as a Free Thinker along with the little flock of the "Light and Way", that the Talmud is Satanically Inspired and decent Jewish people should be made aware of its bigotry, racism and hatefulness towards non-jews, like moi!
Yes!! I share those non-judgmental sentiments .... and I have known some OK Jews ..... truth
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not understand English either, sorry I did not know that. Have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,581 - 89,600 of109,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 16 at 3:56PM EDT

•••
•••

Holbrook News Video

•••
•••

Holbrook Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holbrook People Search