Who do you support for Sheriff in Mas...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts (Norfolk County) in 2010?

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

Old Townie

Avon, MA

#1 Oct 30, 2010
time for a change
Allison

Worcester, MA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Voted Mike Bellotti, has done a great job so far.
Linda K. Foreman

Washington, DC

#3 Nov 2, 2010
He is honest, smart and will make changes that are necessary.
townie

Mansfield, MA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Farretta camp called less often than Bellotti, so Farretta wins.
Drea M. Onnn

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Bellotti has done an outstanding job, is well educated, and let's face it - what is there to complain about?? Farretta is a Hyde Park High School dropout - who has an armed robbery record - if you type William Farretta in the search box on www.Boston.com , you will read how he committed armed robbery(gun) rammed a police barricade, etc. Farretta couldn't balance his campaign finance books, how can he balance the millions if dollars in the Sheriffs budget. Puh-lease!!!
Independent

Hanover, NH

#6 Nov 3, 2010
[QUOTE who="Linda K. Foreman"]He is honest, smart and will make changes that are necessary.[/QUOTE]
Honest? Really? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!
Independent

Hanover, NH

#7 Nov 3, 2010
Voted for Bellotti and glad I did!
Independent

Hanover, NH

#8 Nov 3, 2010
townie wrote:
Farretta camp called less often than Bellotti, so Farretta wins.
Townie, I didn't receive one call from the Bellotti campaign, but Farretta had the ads on tv, radio and phone calls. You must be the only one who received them!
Patriot

South Weymouth, MA

#9 Nov 24, 2010
[QUOTE who="Drea M. Onnn"]Bellotti has done an outstanding job, is well educated, and let's face it - what is there to complain about?? Farretta is a Hyde Park High School dropout - who has an armed robbery record - if you type William Farretta in the search box on www.Boston.com , you will read how he committed armed robbery(gun) rammed a police barricade, etc. Farretta couldn't balance his campaign finance books, how can he balance the millions if dollars in the Sheriffs budget. Puh-lease!!![/QUOTE]

Ya we need to keep the Quincy Kennedy's in there who have generations of experience "balancing" millions of tax dollars. Wooo hooo! No shortage of skeletons in those closets I can tell you.
Cynthia

Hanover, NH

#10 Dec 8, 2010
I heard that Farretta was stealing signs all over the county and that there is a tape of him stealing a sign at a business in Weymouth in broad day light. He was saying his signs were missing, but he was lying. What a loser! Literally! I am glad I voted Bellotti!
Carol white

Contoocook, NH

#11 Jan 26, 2017
Cynthia wrote:
I heard that Farretta was stealing signs all over the county and that there is a tape of him stealing a sign at a business in Weymouth in broad day light. He was saying his signs were missing, but he was lying. What a loser! Literally! I am glad I voted Bellotti!
Farretta also fathered 2 children that were horribly abused and neglected to the point that they had to be taken away from the mother, so hopefully could be rehabilitated, William stayed home, watched cartoons all day, and did not care. He didn't want them or offer help or money,
Butch Cassidy

Meriden, CT

#12 Apr 4, 2017
Are you people for real?

The Sheriff for the Norfolk County Railroad?

If you live in Quincy....or better yet were born in Quincy you're golden.
Why?
Because half the goddamn guards working at the Norfolk House of Corruption are from Quincy.....sort of like hillbillys in West Virginia, Tennesee, or perhaps Arkansas.

Point is there isn't much correction going on in the Norfolk House of Corruption.

Prisoners are a commodity......

What a grand scam.......hook, line, and sinker.
Butch Cassidy

Boston, MA

#13 Apr 5, 2017
Butch Cassidy wrote:
Are you people for real?

The Sheriff for the Norfolk County Railroad?

If you live in Quincy....or better yet were born in Quincy you're golden.
Why?
Because half the goddamn guards working at the Norfolk House of Corruption are from Quincy.....sort of like hillbillys in West Virginia, Tennesee, or perhaps Arkansas.

Point is there isn't much correction going on in the Norfolk House of Corruption.

Prisoners are a commodity......

What a grand scam.......hook, line, and sinker.
Oh and you fools should just place that hook deep into the gums and save the swindlers the air time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) Wed Darn Tootin 61
Brockton Music Thread (Dec '14) Jul 28 Musikologist 6
State Rep Michelle DuBois warning of raids in B... Jul 23 Darlene taylor 3
Review: Boston Tae Kwon Do Academy (Jan '14) Jul 21 DistractedGeek 10
Maura Murray Body Parts (May '09) May '17 babyblonde 37
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Canton May '17 VictorOrians 1
Scott Carrara (Mar '09) May '17 Bunkie 206

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages