Comments
3,281 - 3,300 of 4,699 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
she did seek help

Peabody, MA

#3494 Nov 25, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of ah sick mind would post something like this, seek help!
She posted here hoping you would notice her.

Monday morning I am buying stock in Energizer & Duracell!

Battery sales must be through the roof in Florida!

She's a one woman stimulus plan!

Didn't you notice the EverReady delivery truck backing down your driveway three days a week?
intercepted mail

Peabody, MA

#3495 Nov 25, 2012
Dear Mrs F Retiree,

We at Plastic Pleasures,
makers of "massagers" and other marital aids regret to inform you we cannot process your order as requested.

At this time,
we cannot fill your request for
"the large red massager on page 23 of the catalog"
as that is a 20lb fire extinguisher hanging on the wall of our showroom, and not part of our displayed items.
We regret the disappointment this has obviously caused,

Sincerely,
Richard Deeper,
Head of sales @ Plastic Pleasure inc LLC
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3496 Nov 25, 2012
intercepted mail wrote:
Dear Mrs F Retiree,
We at Plastic Pleasures,
makers of "massagers" and other marital aids regret to inform you we cannot process your order as requested.
At this time,
we cannot fill your request for
"the large red massager on page 23 of the catalog"
as that is a 20lb fire extinguisher hanging on the wall of our showroom, and not part of our displayed items.
We regret the disappointment this has obviously caused,
Sincerely,
Richard Deeper,
Head of sales @ Plastic Pleasure inc LLC
What a sick bastard you are.
You seem to think that just because your wife want's those toys. Every other woman wants one,
But what your wife needs is the real thing.
I would be glad to help her out.
Oh forget it. If she chose you . I am not intereseted.
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3497 Nov 25, 2012
she did seek help wrote:
<quoted text>
She posted here hoping you would notice her.
Monday morning I am buying stock in Energizer & Duracell!
Battery sales must be through the roof in Florida!
She's a one woman stimulus plan!
Didn't you notice the EverReady delivery truck backing down your driveway three days a week?
You should sue your brain. For non support.
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3498 Nov 25, 2012
The Election is over.
Try another forum. How about is Kid Rock a kid anymore?
Jive Turkey

Leominster, MA

#3499 Nov 25, 2012
You fools! Romney lost the election when he said he wanted to put Americans back to WORK. Every black and hispanic almost shit themselves.
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3501 Nov 25, 2012
Jive Turkey wrote:
You fools! Romney lost the election when he said he wanted to put Americans back to WORK. Every black and hispanic almost shit themselves.
Does that include the Black and Hispanics Who have and are fighting for this country.

Please anser that Stupid.
Oh sorry I mean Jive Turkey.
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3502 Nov 25, 2012
Why does Leominster and Fitchburg Have so manny IDIOTS?
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3503 Nov 25, 2012
Wifey wrote:
I love those toys, especially the "Fist of Fury"!!! Since Mr. Retiree never really could get the job done, didn't hit the sides and never bottomed out, I've had to resort to artificial means of support.
When he's out golfing I'm usually with a friend or two. Actually, they're his friends too.
Are you related to Backyard Barney Franks.?
Jive Turkey

Leominster, MA

#3504 Nov 25, 2012
Get over it wrote:
The Election is over.
Try another forum. How about is Kid Rock a kid anymore?
I don't know, is Queen Latifah still the queen?
all your fault Wifey

Boston, MA

#3505 Nov 25, 2012
Wifey wrote:
I love those toys, especially the "Fist of Fury"!!! Since Mr. Retiree never really could get the job done, didn't hit the sides and never bottomed out, I've had to resort to artificial means of support.
When he's out golfing I'm usually with a friend or two. Actually, they're his friends too.
I hope you know this is all your fault Wifey!

Remember when you told him you wanted to 'go Black'?

He thought you were talking politics.
Spell Check

Peabody, MA

#3506 Nov 25, 2012
Get over it wrote:
Why does Leominster and Fitchburg Have so manny IDIOTS?
You misspelled Lowell and Florida
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3507 Nov 25, 2012
It's a shame we could not continue with a normal discussion, looks like the fools from Baston, Feetchburg and Lemonstir (LOL) are the losers!
Make-believe Hick from MA

Chicopee, MA

#3508 Nov 25, 2012
DAMN YANKYS AND THEIR FANCY BOOK LERNIN. A'HYUCK.
Make-believe Hick from MA

Chicopee, MA

#3509 Nov 25, 2012
HAY GUYS I'M A MASSACHUSETTS YANKEE WITH A COLLEGE DEGREE BUT I PRETEND TO BE A CONSERVATIVE "GOOD OLE BOY" REDNECK BECAUSE I LIVE 45 MINUTES FROM BOSTON/SPRINGFIELD AND DRIVE A PICKUP THAT HAS NEVER SEEN A SPECK OF DIRT IN ITS LIFE! I SIT IN MY 3500 SQ FOOT MCMANSION UP IN GROTON AND BITCH ABOUT BLACKS ON THE INTERNET!

VOTE ROMNEY! A'HYUCK!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3510 Nov 26, 2012
Jive Turkey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, is Queen Latifah still the queen?
UNITY, U gotta let em know UNITY, U aint a bitch you a ho here we go!

I used to listen to that album Black Reign back in the day when I was young I'm not a kid anymore but somedays I just wish I was a kid again. I remember way back when! yo yo.

Whats that I didn't hear you STFU! Come on a little louder STFU!

Location hidden

#3511 Nov 26, 2012
Make-believe Hick from MA wrote:
HAY GUYS I'M A MASSACHUSETTS YANKEE WITH A COLLEGE DEGREE BUT I PRETEND TO BE A CONSERVATIVE "GOOD OLE BOY" REDNECK BECAUSE I LIVE 45 MINUTES FROM BOSTON/SPRINGFIELD AND DRIVE A PICKUP THAT HAS NEVER SEEN A SPECK OF DIRT IN ITS LIFE! I SIT IN MY 3500 SQ FOOT MCMANSION UP IN GROTON AND BITCH ABOUT BLACKS ON THE INTERNET!
VOTE ROMNEY! A'HYUCK!
Move to California.. you'd sure do well there lol. I thank god MA hasn't got Californicated though on a side note.

Location hidden

#3512 Nov 26, 2012
Hillary 2016 wrote:
I'm getting a lot of satisfaction watching the righties implode both politically and mentally.Time to take down your Limbaugh,Hannity,Carr and the rest of the wingnut posters hanging in mommy's basement.America is discarding you people like yesterdays newspapers..LMFAO..
Not that I am a democrat like you but the wingnuts are what is making America worse imho. What ever happened to being a good American not supporting the left or the right? My government is no government. Government by group.. Each group governs their own whether they be black, Anglo Saxon, Irish/Italian Catholics.. the true way to do it. Get rid of the centralized government and we will make progress in no time. Balkanize America if you have to even. Make the SW part of Mexico as well like it should be because Anglos are running that place into a liberal pit. Yes thats right I criticize leftards AND right wingnuts. I am left in a European nationalist kind of way, not in an egalitarian liberal sort of way. Gays seem to do a good job of segregating from straight people overall outside the few who want to blend in maybe but they always have major centers like San Francisco to go to or even parts of Boston.. MA may be a small state, but theres always enough space for every group to do their own thing in my experience. MA is far ahead of the rest of the nation as far as "Separate but equal" laws so I do give them that. Unlike in CA where everyone is forced to just live side by side with their pet blacks and other neighbors of different colors and creeds and if you speak out against it, you're a racist yet those people are the REAL racists. Theres white people I want to be separate from, queer whites, queer blacks and asians, theres blacks I do, theres mexicans I want to as well.. I am a racist alright, against much of the human race and I am a proud cultural bigot.. Not a racist now as I don't have the power to be a racist or in the great words of Elijah Muhammad. I can be prejudice or bigoted, but not really a racist as I can't control the life destiny or hold back a certain group from doing what they want.
who needs you

Peabody, MA

#3513 Nov 26, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
It's a shame we could not continue with a normal discussion, looks like the fools from Baston, Feetchburg and Lemonstir (LOL) are the losers!
Hey hypocrite
The conversation gets pretty stale when the deepest response you've ever had was "its all Bush's fault".

If you tried answering a question like an adult
you might have gotten adult responses back.

Look in the mirror to find the problem here.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3514 Nov 26, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Well Bug-ah-boo, stand up and start clapping because he gave you Obamacare!
Are you serious? Why would I support a new tax that hurts small business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap chat 48 min Kj4mvp 1
Celebrate Chanukah in Stoughton (Dec '12) 6 hr Kundrot dionkie 211
What is the #1 Walsh Accomplishment (Jan '10) 7 hr Kundrot dionkie 486
What do you like about Shades?? (Apr '13) 15 hr Kundrot dionkie 344
What do you like best about CW??? (Jul '10) 20 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,302
Doink Rules Wed Drunken Goober 103
Doink (Feb '10) Wed Drunken Goober 800
•••

Holbrook News Video

•••