New district attorney praised for dedication

Full story: The Patriot Ledger

This profile of Michael Sullivan was published on May 9, 1995, after he was named Plymouth County district attorney.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2009

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

A real credit to this state. Maybe we should run for US Senate. Sen. John Forbes Kerry is not going to have a cake walk in the next election. Here is a guy with no baggage and a real working politician that has one agenda, the protection of the public.
change now

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Now is the time to seriously consider change in any and all elections city, state, etc. Obviously the taxpayers are not to blame for the situation we are all in currently. No one wants to take the blame. We still all suffer.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

change now wrote:
Now is the time to seriously consider change in any and all elections city, state, etc. Obviously the taxpayers are not to blame for the situation we are all in currently. No one wants to take the blame. We still all suffer.
The election in upstate NY should give the Dems a little of what is to come 2010. President Goodwrench's email did not gather the support that Dems thought would arise. When the votes were counted the Dem was only 81 votes ahead and now we have to wait until April 14th to count the absentee ballots. I wonder who has the key to lock box. I would most likely surmise that a Dem has the key and they will all be Dem ballots. The military votes will be thrown out because they generally favor the Reps. I thought MA would lose two Congressional seats when the 2010 census is taken, but President Goodwrench has appointed a person who will use the statistical method to count people and they will be counted whether they are legal or illegal. Bet most of the illegal one will be in the Dem districts. This is Democratic change that will never change so they can keep power. Wait until all of this debt come due and the young people in this country will come awake and make the Dems answer for their excessive spending. Inflation will out do Jimmy Carter administration. The young people will be like those people in Great Britain today. Remember what I am saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dionkie blows (Aug '13) Wed Truth 327
What do you like best about CW??? (Jul '10) Tue Kundrot dionkie 1,298
Doink Rules Tue mister farcus 97
Doink (Feb '10) Tue mister farcus 798
Doink (Jun '13) Tue mister farcus 260
Celebrate Chanukah in Stoughton (Dec '12) Mon Kundrot dionkie 208
new water meters Aug 16 Patricia 1

Search the Holbrook Forum:
•••

Holbrook News Video