Thieves Steal Cocker Spaniel From Hol...

Thieves Steal Cocker Spaniel From Holbrook Home

There are 2 comments on the Cbs4boston.com story from May 10, 2006, titled Thieves Steal Cocker Spaniel From Holbrook Home . In it, Cbs4boston.com reports that:

A Holbrook woman says thieves broke into her home and stole her cocker spaniel.Madeline Pangraze says she came home from work on Tuesday and discovered that her house on Kingsley Street had been robbed.Pangraze ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4boston.com.

Carol

Everett, MA

#1 May 11, 2006
I pray that Madeline gets her dog back and that he is safe...I pray that whoever took him doesn't hurt him. I hope whoever took him pays the price for what they have done - the dog is an innocent victim to spineless human beings (if they can be called that)....just God please take care of "Shortie" and bring him home safe and sound.
Chloe

Saugus, MA

#2 May 11, 2006
I wish more people would bring this forward as well as more NEWS COVERAGE, this story sickens me! I cannot imagine what the poor owner of this darling animal is going through! We need more news coverage before this story gets cold, and these thieves tire of this animal and just walk away from it! He is use to his schedule and the owner! Won't other's get more involved?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) 11 hr Devon pajas 560
Misconduct charges against Judge Pending - late... (Mar '08) Jan 10 Dsd 59
Review: Yezi Asian Bodyworks (Feb '16) Jan 10 Mbowlby 4
Braintree Village Information (May '15) Jan 4 Karen 2
Brockton Music Thread (Dec '14) Nov '16 Musikologist 5
Doink (Feb '10) Nov '16 -WICKED ANGEL- 813
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired Nov '16 Lynch for Paedophile 4

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages