Randal Moller " is a thief "

Randal Moller " is a thief "

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

Since: Feb 10

South Dennis, MA

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Robbed his own family and lots of others This scumbag ripped off his mother, conned his brother out of $130,000 so he lost his house and used his own children for scams to steel from the IRS, credit card fraud and much more. Randall Moller ripped apart peoples lives and sacrificed his kids for his love of money. All this crap started around 2006, but in 2011 Michael Moller was arrested for armed robbery and Eric Moller killed himself. After 2 years Michael Moller pled guilty to 4 counts of armed robbery he received 108 months "AKA 9 years". The judge was unsympathetic to Michael and his excuses but spoke of the victoms, the tellers who were traumatized and all the people who were scammed and robbed by Michael. Michael Moller and Eric Moller are were they are today because of Randall Moller and Lisa Moller, the parents who were scamming and steeling money with them. all they see is $$$, the hell with anyone else. Randall Moller is a worthless piece of crap who is responsible for Eric's death and Michael's incarceration plus the people who were conned and victomized. how does he look in the mirror each day. " sociopath " ?, I think so. Randall Moller A true skidmark on the underware of society ,,, Danger Dave

South Dennis, MA

#2 May 9, 2014
My Name is Randal E Moller and my son, Michael J Moller, is a veteran of the Gulf War and is in need of support. Michael came home in 2000 after serving the US Army and being deployed to Camp Doha Kuwait in 1999.
He was honorably discharged with an "Adjustment Disorder."
Michael is currently in federal custody Facility awaiting sentencing.
Michael plead guilty to his crime and is accepting responsibility.
He realizes his mistakes and need for treatment.

Since this all came to light his mother and I have been very involved in order to assure Michael is given treatment along with his sentence as is done in the Veterans Courts.

These courts work on the state level across the country help our veterans get treatment for their wounds that have contributed to them being in the judicial system. These courts have had great results for our veterans.

Federal Courts do not do this. Letís show support for Michael and all veterans in the federal judicial system.

South Dennis, MA

#3 May 28, 2014
Randal E Moller ,was involved in a lot of his sons crimes and should be in prison with him , Randal is a big reason Michaels in prison and Erics gone . that letter is a load of crap like everything he says . how do you live wit yourself . you scumbag
Kundrot dionkie

West Bridgewater, MA

#4 Jun 2, 2014
At it again!!!

South Dennis, MA

#5 Aug 25, 2014
FALL RIVER ó Police arrested two men on heroin distribution-related charges.
Richard Moller, 30, of 7 Rolling Green Drive, and Matthew Teasdale, 27, of 403 Division Road, Westport, are both charged with possession to distribute a Class A drug, conspiracy and drug violation near a school or park, Fall River Police Detective JD Costa said.
Detective John Lapointe, a member of the Fall River Police Departmentís Vice and Intelligence Unit, had obtained information that Moller allegedly drove to Providence to pick up heroin and bring it to Fall River, Costa said.
On Tuesday, detectives said they spotted Mollerís vehicle on Hamlet Street and followed the car to and from Providence. Detectives approached the vehicle after Moller pulled it over next to the Atlantis Charter School on Park Street, Costa said.
Moller allegedly had two bags of heroin, while Teasdale was found to be in possession of 44 bags of heroin and $47 in cash, Costa said.
Both men were expected to be arraigned in Fall River District Court.
Kundrot dionkie

West Bridgewater, MA

#6 Aug 27, 2014
Yes yes, but is he a lazy, drunken thief like dionkie!!!
Wehaterandy

Seekonk, MA

#7 Oct 3, 2014
F@ck randy he's a scum bag I worked with this piece of shit
Kundrot dionkie

West Bridgewater, MA

#8 Oct 12, 2014
Is he as bad as the short fingered one!!!
Worm chaser

Attleboro, MA

#9 Mar 22, 2017
danger dave wrote:
My Name is Randal E Moller and my son, Michael J Moller, is a veteran of the Gulf War and is in need of support. Michael came home in 2000 after serving the US Army and being deployed to Camp Doha Kuwait in 1999.
He was honorably discharged with an "Adjustment Disorder."
Michael is currently in federal custody Facility awaiting sentencing.
Michael plead guilty to his crime and is accepting responsibility.
He realizes his mistakes and need for treatment.

Since this all came to light his mother and I have been very involved in order to assure Michael is given treatment along with his sentence as is done in the Veterans Courts.

These courts work on the state level across the country help our veterans get treatment for their wounds that have contributed to them being in the judicial system. These courts have had great results for our veterans.

Federal Courts do not do this. Letís show support for Michael and all veterans in the federal judicial system.
Randy and Lisa Moller destroyed the family name and the kids lives
Worm chaser

Attleboro, MA

#10 Mar 22, 2017
Worm chaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy and Lisa Moller destroyed the family name and the kids lives
They all belong in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question (Feb '10) Wed John J Daniels 2
Review: Huggard & Ewing (Dec '08) Wed AAA 16
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Quincy (Jul '15) Jan 11 mounits 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Jan 9 Raydot 13
News Plans for power plant unveiled in Brockton (Apr '07) Dec 28 citizen 48
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Dec 27 Dmf 576
State Rep Michelle DuBois warning of raids in B... (Mar '17) Dec '17 three blocks 4

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages