Mailbox Destroyed by Snow Plow Truck

Mailbox Destroyed by Snow Plow Truck

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

Bulldawgs
#1 Mar 29, 2007
Does anyone know who the contractor(s) is/are hired to do the snow plowing in Holbrook? During the last snow storm, a couple of days before St. Patrick's day, a plow truck ran over mailbox and destroyed it. I called the Public Works dept. in the Town of Holbrook and the lady there refused to give me the name of the contractor and said that they're not liable for the damage. Thanks.

MKM

Since: Apr 07

Brockton, MA

#3 Apr 4, 2007
I don't believe they're not liable for the damage. I'd go to your town hall and see whoever is in charge of the snow plow drivers in the Dept. of Public Works. Give them the date of the damage and they will have a record of who plowed your street. When a plow clipped off part of a neighbors walkway it was paid for by the city. One way or the other someones insurance should cover your damage, whether its the contractor or the town. Make sure you take a picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QPD and St Crossings Aug 18 Senior Pedestrian 1
Review- I Love Kickboxing Randolph (Aug '15) Aug 17 Anonymous 17
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Aug 12 pam 554
News Classic Italian family cuisine at its very best (Mar '08) Aug 11 Mr Mike Dulude 9
I Love Kickboxing - Quincy, MA Jul '16 kateskate 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Quincy (Jul '15) Jul '16 Angelica 7
Sex in weymouth (Jun '14) Jul '16 softlightbreeze 3

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages