Federal agents arrest motorcycle gang members

Jul 31, 2007 Full story: Lynn Sunday Post 13

“Clothesline, of 19 Hillview Lane, Holbrook; Scott Bulgar, aka "Black Scott”

FBI agents raided the School Street clubhouse of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club Tuesday morning as part of a two-year probe of gang members that led to 15 arrests on drug charges, according to law enforcement ... via Lynn Sunday Post

Full Story
Jo Momma

Brockton, MA

#1 Aug 5, 2007
FREE BLACK SCOTT
Kima

New Bedford, MA

#2 Aug 6, 2007
Hey Jo Momma I feel the same. kzachary@comcast.net
Jo Momma wrote:
FREE BLACK SCOTT
shooter40

Germany

#3 Aug 22, 2007
string the bonehead up. or else keep him in hiding.
artie

Jamaica Plain, MA

#4 Aug 23, 2007
then what?
Melissa

Boise, ID

#5 Aug 27, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are with Scotty Towne.
Canadian

Charlottetown, Canada

#6 Aug 27, 2007
let em rot in a jail cell!
American

Springfield, MO

#7 Aug 27, 2007
Gangs need to be outlawed across the U.S.!
A relative

Baltimore, MD

#8 Aug 28, 2007
Re: Black Scott
None of you know him. I do...very well. Scott needs support and his family needs prayer. He will learn from this...he will learn that the company he keeps can be detrimental to him having a quality life. Justice is in the hands of a judge but his life is HIS hands only.
Gangs are gay

Bridgewater, MA

#9 Aug 28, 2007
People join gangs because they are weak. They need a group to be tough good bye to the outlaws
artie

Jamaica Plain, MA

#10 Aug 28, 2007
none of us claims to know him. we're just giving our opinions.
Melissa

Boise, ID

#11 Aug 28, 2007
A relative wrote:
Re: Black Scott
None of you know him. I do...very well. Scott needs support and his family needs prayer. He will learn from this...he will learn that the company he keeps can be detrimental to him having a quality life. Justice is in the hands of a judge but his life is HIS hands only.
I agree. I think sometimes people deserve a second chance. I think some of these guys are being wrongly accused....but whether or not they are guilty of these things....people can change. I know Scotty (Towne) is a good human being....he had alot of good things going for him in his life and it's such a waste of talent to just stick him in a jail cell for years. I'm keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. His kids need him.
Melissa

Boise, ID

#12 Aug 28, 2007
Gangs are gay wrote:
People join gangs because they are weak. They need a group to be tough good bye to the outlaws
I seriously doubt if this is the end of the Outlaws! They might keep it on the downlow for awhile, but not disband completely.

And my question of the day is why did it take 200 cops and Feds to bust 15 members of the club?!!!(I read that in a news article)The cops must not have thought that the Outlaws were as weak as you suggest! It always makes me laugh when it takes a whole fucking Marine Corp to bust one perp! I think they just do it for show...."hey looky at us....we're making this big important bust...and then all the cops get is one fuckin' blunt and maybe if they're lucky, some wrapping papers and a two-bit shop-lifter who stole a can of baby formula to feed his starving kid! Oh, but they made the bust, so they are so important! Ha...what a joke! Perhaps it's a stretch to compare this situation to the usual antics of the Keystone cops, but I know that in Boise, Idaho, the biggest number of shootings are done by the cops!(Most of the shooting deaths here have been perpetrated by the cops.) And just to bust a drunk driver, there's always about 20 squad cars...why is that?
zum692

Kingston, NH

#13 Sep 30, 2007
scott bulgar is a good man i know him very well ive known him all 17 years of my life and he will snap back from it hes a strong guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking Owner of Lost Class Ring (Jan '06) Dec 22 Shonie 538
Hearing officer to be named in Marks case (Oct '07) Dec 21 Jomajaha 9
dionkie blows (Aug '13) Dec 21 Truth 345
Celebrate Chanukah in Stoughton (Dec '12) Dec 20 Kundrot dionkie 225
Doink Rules (May '14) Dec 20 Doink C 144
Review: Ryan Development LLC Primrose Carwash Dec 19 Kundrot dionkie 2
Politics in youth sports (Sep '10) Dec 19 Kundrot dionkie 75

Holbrook News Video

Holbrook Dating
Find my Match