Matthew 10: words of Jesus.
24. The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
25. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub,how much more shall they call them of his household?
25.FEAR THEM NOT therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
27.What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in the light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
28. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
29. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30.But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31.Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32. Whoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him I will also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34. Think not that I came to send peace on earth, I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35.For I am come to set a man at variance with his father, and a daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37.He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:.and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38..And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me is not worthy of me.
39. He that findeth his life shall lose it, and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.