First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Norwegian

Austevoll, Norway

#21 Apr 25, 2012
By the way winslow citizen, thanks for responding. All of you seriously need to discuss this matter before it escalates to the roof.
Zack

Norway

#22 Apr 26, 2012
Zack

Norway

#23 Apr 26, 2012
terje

Brumunddal, Norway

#24 Apr 26, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
Before u judge why don't you find out the true story. I have no clue how u people can go on like this. Thank God I have no plans of going to Norway if all of you are as crazy as John L. He almost hit children and did not care! If any of you had kids I would not wish that on anyone. The poor man and his family. And by the way we all ant cowboy's out here! Where did u get that? Haha
Dear Winslow citizen, please read:
http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2012/04/how...
swedman

Oslo, Norway

#25 Apr 26, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem? What #uck is wrong with you?
You low educated redneck. When you use children like witnesses did in a case like this, then you can't get any lower. The children was never in danger, neither was any other ppl. Do you really believe a foreign man with her elder mom, on vacation impulsiv finds out that he want to run over some ppl for fun? Really? Winslow is a low educated, poor society were nothing happen and overdramatic insanely when something first happen in their little town. Like a man with his elder mom breaking a traffic law, which he should have a ticket for, no doubt. But he tried to escape an angry mob after get punshed in the face. And maybe yes, then it become dangerous but that's not his fault, but the mob are responsible for it. And the court is only showing how corrupte the judge and Winslow rednecks are.
The Major

StrÝmmen, Norway

#27 Apr 26, 2012
Donut PD wrote:
One word comes to mind
PARANOIA
What the @uck is wrond with Winslow... the judge must be the master of inbreds...
german

Kongsberg, Norway

#28 Apr 26, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem? What #uck is wrong with you?
The people of winslowis bunsch of layers.
german

Kongsberg, Norway

#29 Apr 26, 2012
The people of winslow is brain less you have nothing be twin your ears.Mike Mendoza is like ratelsnake
Billy BOB

Norway

#30 Apr 27, 2012
Zack wrote:
http://www.kpho.com/story/1777 4936/norwegian-man-gets-75-yea rs-for-running-over-womans-toe
Thats probebly because i sent an e-mail to journalist`s at CBC News - New York Times - Fox News - CNN - Washington Post ......... with video links and lots of information about this insane case in Winslow and begging them to write about it :-)

Billy BOB
Bitch please

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Jun 13, 2013
swedman wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to escape an angry mob you moron. I would do the same and I'm pretty sure you would do the same as well. Damn you rednecks are dumb!
you foreign retard.... do you even know what the standing in the corner festival is?? Damn you foreigners are dip shits.. the city blocks off a certain section of town and streets. people walk down these streets within the festival boundaries. this idiot of yours didn't need to read a street sign to tell him he was going the wrong way. the crowd of people walking down the street enjoying the festival should have gave it away for this idiot too turn the other way.. I tell you what if that was my wife's foot he ran over because he's an idiot driving into a crowd of people I would have beat his ass too..
Ok USA

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Jun 13, 2013
Norwegian wrote:
By the way winslow citizen, thanks for responding. All of you seriously need to discuss this matter before it escalates to the roof.
Lol it didn't even make the news over here. I live thirty miles from Winslow and this is the first I've heard about this. Escalates through the roof? obviously this wasn't as important to us as it was you... let it escalate... wage war on Winslow!!! LMAO!!!
Ok USA

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Jun 13, 2013
german wrote:
The people of winslow is brain less you have nothing be twin your ears.Mike Mendoza is like ratelsnake
LMAO.... This coming from a German...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blue angel Apr 12 VEDAY 4
Emilee Candelaria? Apr 10 AZ1990AZ 2
desiree baca Apr 4 A fellow father 2
Moving to Holbrook? (May '10) Mar 30 kapie9969 27
News Anti-Mormon group gives away DVDs in effort to ... (Mar '07) Mar 21 justice seeker 141
john lamb from winslow world famous story (Apr '12) Mar '15 bree 13
Man gonna jump from bridge in Winslow Az Mar '15 blaknm 8
More from around the web

Holbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]