the insane people of winslow

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy BOB

Skien, Norway

#1 Apr 24, 2012
For more information , read the tread about the innocent Norwegian that are sent to prison for NOTHING by the mad and insane people in Winslow. The Town where we find the world breaking record of beeing stupid. Fucking Cowboys, we live in 2012 and not in 1012. I I think
the innocent Norwegian would have gotten a more fair trial in Sudan than in Winslow USA. God bless America, but not the people in Winslow, the can go to hell. How is it possible to judge people for nothing ??????????

Billy BOB
RayBan

Norway

#2 Apr 24, 2012
I agree with Billy BOB here. The sentencing of a Norwegian tourist is a disgrace to your court system - a shame on all of the USA in fact. Who in his right mind will convict a tourist driving his elderly (68) mother like you have? What is wrong with you people who "stood up" and made your testimonies in court, saying the poor lad did it on purpose? YOU LIED IN COURT!!
Scooby Doo

Bod, Norway

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Please, be nice. Give them 3-400 years to develope social skills and common sense.
winslow citizen

Winslow, AZ

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Before u judge why don't you find out the true story. I have no clue how u people can go on like this. Thank God I have no plans of going to Norway if all of you are as crazy as John L. He almost hit children and did not care! If any of you had kids I would not wish that on anyone. The poor man and his family. And by the way we all ant cowboy's out here! Where did u get that? Haha
Skybert

Bergen, Norway

#5 Apr 24, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
Before u judge why don't you find out the true story. I have no clue how u people can go on like this. Thank God I have no plans of going to Norway if all of you are as crazy as John L. He almost hit children and did not care! If any of you had kids I would not wish that on anyone. The poor man and his family. And by the way we all ant cowboy's out here! Where did u get that? Haha
I understand the driving was reckless when he tried to get away. I can also easily understand why he panicked and tried to get the hell out of there when there was a large angry mob around his car and he was punched in the face. But what's this with 'aggravated assault'? This implies he deliberately tried to run people down, which he obviously did not.

For anyone from Winslow: Check out http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/artikkel.ph... to see the attention this case gets in Norway, and to see why you folks come across as extremely aggressive people.
AmericaninNorway

Kongsberg, Norway

#6 Apr 24, 2012
This is the most outrageous trial I have ever encountered. I am extremely grateful of living in sivilized Norway, where the justice system is actually protecting people instead of trying to ruin innocent peoples lives. The guy was attacked and beaten for misinterpreting traffic- signs! He was also most likely trying to protect his mother while being beaten and abused. I would have reacted in exactly the same way and been very afraid of all the crazy people surrounding my car. I sincerely hope that the US eventually evolves into a healthy and modern nation, maybe in a few decades? To all of my fellow Americans, I wish you a good 4 April 1962.
yeah yeah

Sem, Norway

#7 Apr 25, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
Then show us the true story?
he almost hit children and didnt care? where did that come from? all i can gather that he wanted to get away with no intention on hurting anyone. I guess he should just have shut off the engine and hopped out of the car so that the angry mob could hurt him more?
and are children so more special then grownups? what i've seen he hit someones foot. Most likely some sort of injury, isn't that worse than scaring children?(no children were hurt as far as i know)

but sure.. here is your chance.. show us the other side of the story.. i've tried to find something, but there's so little to be found. Perhaps since i sit in norway that google and the like dont find the right places?

From what i've seen there was a panicked 911 call by the "accused".. and the police answer with showing up in force guns drawn and ready to shoot, against a man thats bleeding from the nose..
prove me wrong.. please
Oslo calling

Espoo, Finland

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Looked at parts of the trial yesterday as a norwegian newspaper was streaming Live from the court-room when Lars was handed his sentence..

Difficult to say how fair such a trial is with a local Judge and all, several witnesses crying that he tried to kill them...but not much evidence further than that...

I cant see the motivation for activly tryin to kill some of these people with his car...and that is what he is sentenced for.

Better be careful in America with small town local systems like this... I get a feeling its like "We dont take kindly to strangers around here" attitude and a Banjo playing in the background.

I also like that the main witness and face-puncher (clearly violent act) runs a smoke shop, if he had a good lawyer they should have tested him.. Cars might seem closer when youre stoned ha ha:

Michael Mendoza (M & J Smoke Shop) on Myspace

Maybe he was even wearing a pot decorated shirt a the time:

http://www.maryjanesmokewear.com/the-network/...

Anyway I am glad he is protective of his kids, that is admirable, but he should be that of other peoples kids too I feel:

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/W...

See you in 7,5 years Lars!

Greetings from Norway, Land of the free!
Norway No 1 in World

Oslo, Norway

#9 Apr 25, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
Good, stay home and not come to Norway. Norway is one of the countries in the world that has been named one of the safest and richest countries. In addition, Norway provides a lot of money to the USA - Why, I do not know ...ha ha
Danish

Randers, Denmark

#10 Apr 25, 2012
That's what you get when you are entering a third world country as well as human rights goes.

Perhaps it's about time some of you US citizens realize that what you are doing inside your own borders are considered as strange behavior to put it in a kind manor.

Keep up the good work Norway. Regards from Denmark (Europe)
Sheriff Asshat

Bod, Norway

#11 Apr 25, 2012
If it was his intent to run over those fat worthless kids in Winslow, why didnt he? If that really was his intention, why did he stop the car before all those fat bastards were dead with threadmarks all over their fat bodies? The answer is ofcourse that he didnt have any intention of running over those fat rat-people of Winslow. Low!

Are your judges on teh meth too btw?
Messiah

Lena, Norway

#12 Apr 25, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
The point is ALMOST. After his nose was broken he tried to flee. Who the fuck attacks a man for driving slowly the wrong way in a one way street? first time on a new place and all. This man moved away from a history of bullying and abuse. when met with violence like that his flee instinct gets triggered. You don`t sentence 7.5 years for almost. What do you sentence the man that broke his nose then DEATH? God bless america but not small towns where ya`ll play banjos and brother and sister also are cousins.
swedman

Oslo, Norway

#13 Apr 25, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
He tried to escape an angry mob you moron. I would do the same and I'm pretty sure you would do the same as well. Damn you rednecks are dumb!
Cpt Poon

Bod, Norway

#14 Apr 25, 2012
Watch it Mr. inbreeder, or I will traumatize you, fatty.
winslow citizen wrote:
Norwegian

Norway

#15 Apr 25, 2012
Hey, i have say sorry on the behalf of alot of norwegians. There is alot of anger and intolerance against u americans from us. I have seen that, we get alot of attenion because of being so peaceful after the attack of the madman 22.07, and not aggresive like u 09.11. But you see now that theres alot of ppl that needs help, we are brainwashed to just swallow the pain. So on behalf of the intolerant norwegians, im sorry.
Pieter Kuiper

Vxj, Sweden

#16 Apr 25, 2012
If the Norwegian had had more money, he could have afforded lawyers that could have moved the trial to a different town. More expensive lawyers could have spent more money on jury selection. With a larger budget, they could have demonstrated all the circumstances. In the US, one needs to be rich to get a fair trial.
winslow citizen

Winslow, AZ

#17 Apr 25, 2012
yeah yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show us the true story?
he almost hit children and didnt care? where did that come from? all i can gather that he wanted to get away with no intention on hurting anyone. I guess he should just have shut off the engine and hopped out of the car so that the angry mob could hurt him more?
and are children so more special then grownups? what i've seen he hit someones foot. Most likely some sort of injury, isn't that worse than scaring children?(no children were hurt as far as i know)
but sure.. here is your chance.. show us the other side of the story.. i've tried to find something, but there's so little to be found. Perhaps since

K

i sit in norway that google and the like dont find the right places?
From what i've seen there was a panicked 911 call by the "accused".. and the police answer with showing up in force guns drawn and ready to shoot, against a man thats bleeding from the nose..
prove me wrong.. please
He was found guilty because the facts showed he said I will kill u #itch there were several witnesses Even the children I just know that this guy has some anger issues and instead of reading the paper get the court file. Have you heard all the 911 calls from the witnesses? There has to be a resonant he was found guilty? And have you seen this guys past he really just gets accused of stuff a lot.
winslow citizen

Winslow, AZ

#18 Apr 25, 2012
Sheriff Asshat wrote:
If it was his intent to run over those fat worthless kids in Winslow, why didnt he? If that really was his intention, why did he stop the car before all those fat bastards were dead with threadmarks all over their fat bodies? The answer is ofcourse that he didnt have any intention of running over those fat rat-people of Winslow. Low!
Are your judges on teh meth too btw?
What is your problem? What #uck is wrong with you?
Donut PD

Randaberg, Norway

#19 Apr 25, 2012
One word comes to mind

PARANOIA
Norwegian

Bekkjarvik, Norway

#20 Apr 25, 2012
winslow citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem? What #uck is wrong with you?
The point is that the Police in Winslow is incompetent. They have made the arrogant mistake that they think a Norwegian can be treated equal as an Mexican without starting a outrage in the media. We the Norwegian belive that the ruling was because Mr. Larsgard is an useful idiot for the Sherrif and the Jugde. So they can show they are tough on crime and will be re-elected. It is also been informed to us that a lot of citizen in Winslow have their income from correctional facilities. By that they need prioners to have a job!!! That is wrong with you. Have a nice day and remember to mention this to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holbrook Man dies durring Home Invasion (Aug '08) Jan 16 his nephew 111
Oct. 3,2008 (Nov '08) Oct '17 Sonya Baca 2
Clean-up Holbrook!! (Feb '12) Oct '17 Upurs 19
Sexual Predators in Holbrook (Feb '12) Oct '17 Upurs 15
News 10 pounds of meth found in wrapped gift after H... (May '17) Oct '17 Raydot 3
News DPS Honors Jim Bee As District 3 Civilian Of Year (Apr '11) Oct '17 SolitaryMountainW... 2
News Suspect Sought In Shooting Incident (Mar '16) Oct '17 SolitaryMountainW... 4

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages