Curious citizen

Holbrook, AZ

#1 Apr 4, 2010
I was wondering if anybody had heard about the situation regarding Mr. Hulsey? To my understanding he defending his daughter and a bunch of trouble makers attacked him..
Holbrook Citizen

Show Low, AZ

#2 Apr 9, 2010
Curious citizen wrote:
I was wondering if anybody had heard about the situation regarding Mr. Hulsey? To my understanding he defending his daughter and a bunch of trouble makers attacked him..
Hulsey confronted a couple of boys who were giving his step-daughter a bad time. Hulsey grabbed one of the boys around the neck. One of the other boys stepped in to help. A total of four boys (not 14 like the paper said) took turns jumping in to punch and hit on Hulsey staying out of his reach. Hulsey went down and then came up pulling a gun out of his pants which he pointed at the four boys. The four boys took off running. Hulsey lied and said that he was jumped by 15 kids and just pulled out a flashlight to point at the kids. A bystander got the whole thing on phone video.
someone

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2010
this all wouldnt have happened if that little girl wouldnt be sending naked pictures of herself to everyone and their uncle
holbrook resident

Winslow, AZ

#4 Apr 13, 2010
What happened shouldn't have taken place. If your kid is being bothered call the cops. You have a grown adult wearing a bandana around his head what do you expect act like a hoodlum you do the time like one. Why cry about it later? I live in their neighborhood of the b.j. and lisa and I see young kids coming and going leaving that residence drunk (and trust me them two wanna cry all over town about the park incident)maybe the couple should learn parenting skills! Kids are kids they fight and argue then become friends later its a fact. Im not going to say lisa kids are perfect because they are not they aint an better then your kids or my own. Just know family will defend each other exspecially when b.j. hit two girls before the 4 boys hit him. All family members!! no group of 14 juvenille. IT was recorded and was seen by an off duty sheriff, Gun was recovered,there was plenty of adult witnesses. The boys were all cousins and not one of their parents have said anything to anyone around what took place because they know that the law will take care of it. Lisa is the only one who is out there gossiping and being dramatic and I think its because she is feeling guilty because she has allowed a loaded gun in her home for who knows how long!!
mee

Holbrook, AZ

#5 Apr 15, 2010
yeah you all know what happened you were all there those hood rat kids that jumped bj have finished what the 6th grade yeah that says alot about them they probably cant even spell fight give me a break i would have done the same thing he did it's not just lisa who is talking about it it's the whole town who is fed up with these hood rat kids read the paper finally the citizens of holbrook are going to do somehting about the same juveniles that corrupt are town and i am one them believe me anything i see them do wrong i will report it and i mean anything and i will be watching all of them until they are locked up and thrown in juvi like they should be enough is enough!
holbrook

Winslow, AZ

#6 Apr 15, 2010
He got what he deserved. Holbrook newspaer didnt say much. Just that the gun became a bigger problem with the situation. What could holbook pd actually do? when the parents dont report it. They give alcohol to their own children from what there neighbor said.MEE in Holbrook get real you cant watch every juvenille you think that does wrong. BJ is a criminal with a bad reputaion and he has had plenty of run ins with the law thats why some police would love to lock him up before he kills like his brother!!
holbrook citizen

Winslow, AZ

#7 Apr 15, 2010
mee wrote:
yeah you all know what happened you were all there those hood rat kids that jumped bj have finished what the 6th grade yeah that says alot about them they probably cant even spell fight give me a break i would have done the same thing he did it's not just lisa who is talking about it it's the whole town who is fed up with these hood rat kids read the paper finally the citizens of holbrook are going to do somehting about the same juveniles that corrupt are town and i am one them believe me anything i see them do wrong i will report it and i mean anything and i will be watching all of them until they are locked up and thrown in juvi like they should be enough is enough!
How could you yourself lock up a kids? your not the law just a person with a mouth. I think them boys did what was expected of them because if a grown man had my son by the neck I would expect my nephews to try and help the 14yr old out. I dont hear anyone taking about what happened. I just heard that when it gets to court that there will be an officer that will testify and that there is another boy that will testify that B.J. pointed a gun to him and asked him what his name was and that he has agreed to testify that alone with the officers testomy will hopefully put him away for alittle while. Who wants a grown man near our kids and public places in town who cant carry himself properly. And yes I think its true that Lisa was the only one taking about this because I heard her at work talking to customers in front of me in the grocery store line. I saw her daughter holding a beer bottle at the park last year and yes an officer should be there more often in the summer to put them bad juvienilles in juvi hall where she can get the help she needs because she aint getting it at home.
grown ass woman

Winslow, AZ

#8 Mar 31, 2013
lucky 4 him it wasn't my kids he wouldn't have to worry about the cops...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan & Brenda Gallegos (Sep '12) Jul 23 Shay 118
job corps center (Nov '09) Jul 18 thomasphillips 5
News Collision Takes The Lives Of Two Adults And An ... Jul 16 Jessica perez 1
Man gonna jump from bridge in Winslow Az Jul 4 ELLEN GONZALES 9
Corner stakes. and info from way back. Jun '15 kapie9969 1
Emilee Candelaria? Jun '15 Jonjacobs 15
Victor zeleny ?? Apr '15 villager 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages