Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2013
Hunter

Matawan, NJ

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Searching for Howard Brooks

Howard Brooks is a Jehovah's Witness who at one time attended the Johnstown Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in Johnstown, N.Y. He lived either in Edinburgh or Northville, N.Y. and for a short time he lived in Arizona. A search suggests Snowflake, AZ. Apparently he left the Johnstown, NY area about ten years ago and may have been headed for North or South Carolina. One report has him in Virginia Beach, VA. He will probably be attending a Kingdom Hall wherever he is and may be knocking on YOUR door.

I called his mother and she said he calls her twice a month but he won't tell her where he is living. Howard Brooks is a Jehovah's Witness thief. He stole from me back in the mid 80's. He promised to make restitution but never did. His people that know where he is are trying to stop me from finding him by giving me false information. Any information would be appreciated.

It may also be possible that he is living somewhere else besides these places. Please email or send the Topix link to your friends in case they may find him in another part of the country.

He has owed me money since 1984 and I want to collect it if I can find him.

Thank you,
Not a Jehovah's Witness thief

I must be close as this post gets deleted often.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the world famous judge john lamb true story 2012 (Apr '12) Aug 28 HAMMERHEAD46 5
snowflake! Aug 28 kapie9969 3
Fernando Oliva aka "Buttsecks Bully" aka "Hambu... (Apr '13) Aug 21 family friend 3
Ryan & Brenda Gallegos (Sep '12) Aug 19 God Bless 117
Inmate Dies While On Work Detail (Sep '06) Jul '14 emgh1 18
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul '14 GeorgeKennerly 93
Clean-up Holbrook!! (Feb '12) Jul '14 Frankenstein 18
•••
•••
•••

Holbrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••