Winslowites Voice Concern On Redrawin...

Winslowites Voice Concern On Redrawing Supervisor Districts

There are 1 comment on the Tribune-News story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Winslowites Voice Concern On Redrawing Supervisor Districts. In it, Tribune-News reports that:

More than 50 Winslow citizens met with the committee tasked with proposing boundaries for Navajo County supervisor districts June 27.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-News.

ted 409

Holbrook, AZ

#1 Jul 18, 2011
i called the county and was transferred to a rather rude woman who informed me they had no illustrations
of the proposed resdtricting so who knows what will happen
evidently they have no urgency in getting iformation out to the public and are their usal rude selves when responding to inquires
its about like having a records clerk at the police dept what the decision is when no one else has come up with a decision
this is the kind of people that are hired by the govt to serve the public !!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pottery buyer informing you on the quility. (Apr '10) 13 hr Passing Out 2
Gossip of may (May '12) 13 hr Old 2
Review: Nakai Indian Cultural Trade Center Inc (Nov '14) 13 hr Mighty Spermedout 3
Ryan & Brenda Gallegos (Sep '12) Jul '15 Shay 118
job corps center (Nov '09) Jul '15 thomasphillips 5
News Collision Takes The Lives Of Two Adults And An ... Jul '15 Jessica perez 1
Man gonna jump from bridge in Winslow Az Jul '15 ELLEN GONZALES 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages