drunk Indian beggars at old truck sto...

drunk Indian beggars at old truck stop behind Wal-Mart

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trucker

Crossville, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2011
Not that I endorse anything illegal, but someone needs to rid us poor truckers of these vermin.

I love how they come begging for "food money" while smelling of beer...
A-Natvie American

Tualatin, OR

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Why do you have to put it out there Saying Indian beggers! 1st were Native American so get that straight! 2nd yeah u see natives asking for money there but look at it this way when you go to any other town or city you see different ethics all around begging,drinking and homeless! not just natives so stop with the negativity towards NATIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
dirt town usa

Meridian, ID

#3 Nov 9, 2011
not from where im from are any where ive lived
raul

Tucson, AZ

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Don't they already get a handout from the Feds?
Hokehay!
cracker

Barton, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2011
Nothing like a drunken savage leaning on the corner to attract tourism!
awkward_girl

Holbrook, AZ

#6 Sep 15, 2012
A-Natvie American wrote:
Why do you have to put it out there Saying Indian beggers! 1st were Native American so get that straight! 2nd yeah u see natives asking for money there but look at it this way when you go to any other town or city you see different ethics all around begging,drinking and homeless! not just natives so stop with the negativity towards NATIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
the truckers smell as bad as they do!! even worse sometimes. and yes every town has their "drunks and homeless people"
flag has their hippies who beg for money, other towns have their crack heads or meth users.
if they ask for food then do the obvious and give them food instead of money. or some water.
we aren't perfect we have our faults and addictions.

Since: Oct 12

Mesa, AZ

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Come on, you like drunken bums waking you up all night long begging for change.
Native girl

Columbia, MD

#8 Oct 17, 2012
awkward_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
the truckers smell as bad as they do!! even worse sometimes. and yes every town has their "drunks and homeless people"
flag has their hippies who beg for money, other towns have their crack heads or meth users.
if they ask for food then do the obvious and give them food instead of money. or some water.
we aren't perfect we have our faults and addictions.
Well said!!!
tower

Winslow, AZ

#9 Oct 19, 2012
yes people hate native people , we make WINSLOW BUSINESSES THERE NO THANK U ,hell if wasnt for us native,these hungry whites around here tryin make better living off us rich indians drunk or not !!! we won the war for this world , here in winslow we have a bunch of hungry white people , so dont think ur any better !!!
xoxoxo

Holbrook, AZ

#10 Oct 19, 2012
tower wrote:
yes people hate native people , we make WINSLOW BUSINESSES THERE NO THANK U ,hell if wasnt for us native,these hungry whites around here tryin make better living off us rich indians drunk or not !!! we won the war for this world , here in winslow we have a bunch of hungry white people , so dont think ur any better !!!
Please!! Ignorance is Blind :)

Since: Oct 12

Mesa, AZ

#11 Oct 20, 2012
Pathetic,i wouldnt be ragging on hard working truckers.There isnt a shower in theyre trucks.Whats your excuse? Being poor or being an indian is no reason to have no pride.Amazing reading these posts,so being an indian means your a drunken bum and its ok?
Really,pick yourself up and dont be poor in spirit.
A Concerned Citizen

Gilbert, AZ

#12 Dec 19, 2012
cracker wrote:
I resent your comment White Cracker! It is nothing compared to the MAJORITY of whites beggging for money across the whole country, just look at every town or any metropolitan areas. You would see a white person begging for money and its n different but for Natives its only a small portion of them in bordertowns.
brook town

Whiteriver, AZ

#16 Dec 29, 2012
A-Natvie American wrote:
Im not hating on natives im white and my hole family is mix but truker is right they have family and some have really nice houses but there here trying to get money from us. I tried to help some out and I tell them ill buy them food and if they dont want that then I dont give them nothing cuz I dont want to help there alcohol habits.
NATIVE

Denver, CO

#17 Dec 30, 2012
I THINK ITS BE BETTER IF THEY PUT LIQUIOR ON THE RES,SO THEY CAN PUT UP WITH THERE ON ISSUES,AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE,INSTEAD OF THE BORDER TOWNS PUTTING UP WITH IT...THAT WAY THEY CAN USE THE TAXES ON IT TO MAYBE EDUCATE THEM THAT IT IS A PROBLEM FOR US NATIVES....I KNOW I FEEL SORRY FOR MY PEOPLE THAT END UP IN THESE SITUATION.....WE DONT KNOW HOW TO DRINK AND QUIT WHEN WE SHOULD!!
I Like Smoke

Lees Summit, MO

#18 Dec 31, 2012
cracker wrote:
I heard you attract tourist by sittin on the corner with your leg draped over your head lickin your butt.You do that don't you??? Oh yes you do!!!!
A Concerned Citizen

Gilbert, AZ

#19 Jan 2, 2013
trucker wrote:
Not that I endorse anything illegal, but someone needs to rid us poor truckers of these vermin.
I love how they come begging for "food money" while smelling of beer...
Maybe you should take a shower first and then take a look around! The stench on you smells so bad that it blinds your eyesight...you then also should properly dispose your yellow piss that you have in the plastic bottles you throw away on the premises of the parking lot!!
A Concerned Citizen

Gilbert, AZ

#20 Jan 2, 2013
cracker wrote:
Hey! Cracker head....
Low Blow

Gilbert, AZ

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Native girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!!
Oh yeah! These white truckers smell so bad that they need to take a shower and you could see all the yellow pee stains on their pants, and you could actually see flies following them around in Walmart.

You white truckers need to shave your beards, you could see all the food particles on your beard and it looks so gross! Also, you need to properly dispose your pee bottles which you just throw along side of the freeways!!
NATIVE

Denver, CO

#22 Jan 7, 2013
all we need to do!is to put a walmart on the rez and a liquior with it,that way we put up with our own drunken people,plus it would bring us employment at our own walmart,use our own taxes we make there to improve our way of life...spend our own money on our own walmart so we dont have to help the border towns get rich of us....sorry truckers its not only there,its in every town or cities...
TruckerBarbie

Hayward, CA

#23 Feb 9, 2014
First of all, not all truck drivers are men. Secondly, nobody likes a stereotype, whether it's based upon race, profession, or anything else. Thirdly, two wrongs don't make a right, and trolling one another back and forth resolves absolutely nothing. Now, we're all adults here right? Let's try taking a step back, calming down, and being civil with one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the world famous judge john lamb true story 2012 (Apr '12) May 26 CitizenKane 6
Fernando Oliva aka "Buttsecks Bully" aka "Hambu... (Apr '13) May 15 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 4
where? May 9 wondering 1
Innocent Norwegian assaulted in Winslow (Apr '12) Apr '16 VeganTiger 106
News Anti-Mormon group gives away DVDs in effort to ... (Mar '07) Apr '16 falahun 145
Holbrook Man dies durring Home Invasion (Aug '08) Mar '16 Winslow 109
News Suspect Sought In Shooting Incident Mar '16 Adam 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages