The ppl of Holbrook vs the ppl of Win...

The ppl of Holbrook vs the ppl of Winslow

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

in my opinion

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1 Apr 5, 2010
having spent time in both places, I HAVE to say that the people of Holbrook are by far nicer human beings than any I knew in Winslow!
People in Winslow have their heads stuck up their butts, people in Holbrook keep it real.
RIGHT ON HOLBROOK!
holbrook

Boise, ID

#2 Apr 13, 2010
dont you people have a job or a life to live
to loser in Winslow

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2010
holbrook wrote:
living in Winslow, you don't have much of a life to speak of...lol
nikki

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2010
i agree with you winslow hater!! i hate the fact that they have a big hole to stick things up lol.. but holbrook ppl do say hello and bye and how are you!! which is good ..so winslow STOP and think about things before you give a evil glare.. trust me ppl will love you more lol..!!!
frankenstein

Roswell, NM

#5 Apr 12, 2012
holbrook wrote:
Don't you?
ted 409

Holbrook, AZ

#6 Apr 24, 2012
i grew up in holbrook lived in winslow for 33 years
i see a few people from holbrook over here and there
always friendly.
i got friends here i can count on when the chips are down
had a girl friend from here years ago and her mom stuck her nose into it till she screwed it up for me
that was 30 years ago. next year i met someone from out of town that had moveed here and eventually they became an jack off like alot of women in the town are
she did become an alcohoic and got mad and walked out . so i just divorced her she moved back to her home town and communicated with me more than when we were married . her boyfriend dumped her because she was two stingy which was true long before she ever left.
personally i know alot of nice good people in winslow
and i got good acquantices in holbrook too.
but unfortunately this town poisons p;eople i think
so now i got all my toys which is a better investment for me
jostein pedersen norway

Bod, Norway

#7 Apr 24, 2012
dear idiots of winslow. Youre all insane cowboys. atakking an inocent norwegian an then sent him to prison for 7 years...?
Winslow

Skien, Norway

#8 Apr 24, 2012
The case against an innocent Norwegians that drove his car in wrong direction and broke a crazy girls toe nail by accident and was sentenced to 7,5 years to prison show how incredible stupid some small town cowboys can be. We all thought that in USA the people was up to date and had common sence. But no this scandale shows how wrong it can go when small town hill billy people without brains get to much power. This reminds me of a very bad B-movie. Norway is probably the most peaceful place on earth with extremely little crime. I have never heard about any Norwegian that have driven his car into a crowd before. Why in hell should he drive in to people with his 68 years old mother in his car ?... I think you have watched to many movies , Norwegians doesn't do that. And you crazy insane Winslow inhabitants thought that he tried to kill you and your children !!!!!
lol your so fucking retarded and stupid. I hope this story will be Told on BBC and CNN so people around the world can be warned about your criminal court system. The one that should be sent to prison is all the witness that lied in court and Rambo that broke the Norwegians nose. So I warn everybody to keep away from hillbillly towns like Winslow where everybody is in family, where brothers and sisters also are cousins ...... I just hope the best for the Innocent Norwegian that shouldn't have got more than 50 dollar in sentence for a minor traffick fault

Billy BOB
Pelle Nilssen

Norway

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Hello Winslow (The City of 10 000 friendly faces!!!!!)

Congratulations! This is a great way to become infamous,- and to stay infamous for ages!

It is with the absolutely deepest chock I read (and see) the story about the young Norwegian that has been sentenced to seven and a half year in prison. This is SOOO primitive and hysterical! This guy drove in wrong direction and paniced and acted clumsy (probably partly because his mother got nervous and started screaming). That was it! Any neutral person would realize that he had no intention of harming anyone. Of course not! I fine would have been fine.

On the video I can hear policemen roaring like the wildest beasts possible, as if they were trying to hunt down 100 Taliban warriors. What kind of madness is this? It is really frightening to hear grown up people in uniform act like this! Are your people,- including the inhabitants in general in this town, still living in the past, some 100 years ago? What are on your minds?

And what kind of uneducated, primitive court and a judge is this, that destroy this guys life for his unluck!!!?? It is SO sad, so very sad, for him and his familye, but also for Winslow. A disgrace and shame for you all, yeah, for all of The USA! This is not the way a modern civilization should act.

I have been driving/travelling many times in many parts of your magnificent country (also in Arizona). And I may do so again this year. But I must admit; this nightmare like story frightens me. Really! If I do something wrong in the traffic, I may be jailed for many years. I think that many potential foreign tourists will reconsider the plan and thought of driving in your contry, at least in your county.

I wish you the future you deserve!
Eyjolfur Jonsson Iceland

Reykjavk, Iceland

#10 Apr 26, 2012
Hej gutter! Ikke bry dere med skrive p engelsk. Skrv p norsk,svensk, islansk bare ikke p engelsk. Fleru hundre tusen leser denne blogg, folk fra hele verden flere tusen blogger p Winslows mange bloggsider. Bestill hotell, send e-mail til politiet,ring til private snakk norsk. Fortsett med det i 7 r el til John Kristoffer er ute av fengsel ute av USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppy Mill in Snowflake, Arizona Aug 6 Kirk 8
snowflake! (Feb '16) Jul 24 common sense 3
water haul stations? May '17 Ron 1
Need to find my way home May '17 Prayingnpleading 1
News 10 pounds of meth found in wrapped gift after H... May '17 Lena Tsosie 2
Review: Maverick Store #478 (Jun '14) Apr '17 Very Dissatisfied 5
News Inmate Dies While On Work Detail (Sep '06) Apr '17 Bonnie 20

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance