Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

i live in an apartment complex next to 2 sexual predators. i am disgusted and grossed out by this and was curious if anyone had information about them? The girls name is Debbie, and the guys name is Kevin. The guy supposedly has many child molestation charges already on his criminal history and one active one pending involving a 12 year old girl. Can anyone shed any light on this or help me with information regarding this disturbing couple from hell?
Anonymous

Holbrook, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

haha really , how do u know this.. u know u cant judge anyone by wat they did. remeber only god can judge us. wer human , we all make mistake and that doesnt mean go blow there to the poeple.. so if u dont like it, live with it.. wat u think this world is a better place to live. dont judge other by wat u think thye do or say.. grow up!!

Since: Feb 12

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

hey about this that i am sexual predator i dont thing so i never been in trouble with it shut ur mouth ok
Mini Mart Lady

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

i work next door, and i know that that specific apartment complex inparticular does indeed house a few undesirables and sexual predator types. at least 2 seperate offenders that i'm aware of live there for sure. that complex in general is the only place in town that they are allowed to live in without having to register. As far as the debbie girl goes, i don't think she is, she comes in here quite a bit, but the kevin guy you asked about definately is.

“Petehenderson7 on Youtube”

Since: May 09

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Simply look them up on the public access to court records system

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/...

or the sex offender site.. search by zip code if you dont know the name.

http://az.gov/app/sows/home.xhtml
Carrie and Dan

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

We dont like people talking about our friend Debbie. She is NOT a criminal or a bad person. Don't chalk her up with those kind of people just because she may have dated or knew a guy who has a bad record. We admit that things such as child abuse IS VERY VERY DISGUSTING. Yes. So don't mistake us. BUT..... Debbie is a sweetheart, and NOT that way! So keep her out of this!!
Jackie number elleven

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Thanks pete, at least someone in holbrook cares about our children. Carrie & Dan, you two need to learn to mind your own business, you don't know Debbie or Kevin. They are both bad news. So get your story right before you open your trap.
Jackie number elleven

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

i got them out of here and that damn dog of theres belongs in the pound. they are moving out thank god to some other apartments across town. good riddance.
Lucy number twelve

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

i know not to trust debbie or kevin. they act like they are friends but not. i had to move out once already because of them. they are the biggest trash talkers i ever met. Kevins child molesting ass talks about me all the time up there at his job at dennys. thank god we finally ran them out of our apartments. they are in for a surprise at there new place too, because my aunt is the assistant manager and will have no problem kicking them out on there asses and out onto the streets if they start playing there gossip shit at greenwood.
Chief Navajo

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

That couple did cause a lot of problems.
meeee

Winslow, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

life
Cactus Charlie

Bullhead City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

That place there sucked ass man, there were way too many trouble starters and shit talkers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holbrook Discussions

Search the Holbrook Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
snowflake! Jul 19 drama 2
Inmate Dies While On Work Detail (Sep '06) Jul 15 emgh1 18
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
Fernando Oliva aka "Buttsecks Bully" aka "Hambu... (Apr '13) Jul 12 anonymous 2
Clean-up Holbrook!! (Feb '12) Jul 6 Frankenstein 18
the world famous judge john lamb true story 2012 (Apr '12) Jul 4 euroamerican 4
AZ Who do you support for Corporation Commissioner... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Silly times 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Holbrook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Holbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••