Pottery buyer informing you on the qu...

Pottery buyer informing you on the quility.

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

Jessica

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Hello? I am a buyer of Juanita's work. Y'all should see her work!! She puts time in designing each pottery with consideration and concentration and sells them herself( she makes good deals)! Personally i think she is a talented woman and I love her work!! She puts many detail to the piece she works with. Will i thought i should mention this to the city of Holbrook and those around so you can get a split image of the beautiful pottery. Sorry if i failed to mention she is a Native American and lives in Holbrook. THANKS!!
Passing Out

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 31, 2015
Jessica wrote:
Hello? I am a buyer of Juanita's work. Y'all should see her work!! She puts time in designing each pottery with consideration and concentration and sells them herself( she makes good deals)! Personally i think she is a talented woman and I love her work!! She puts many detail to the piece she works with. Will i thought i should mention this to the city of Holbrook and those around so you can get a split image of the beautiful pottery. Sorry if i failed to mention she is a Native American and lives in Holbrook. THANKS!!
She also gives great head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New gossip (Jul '11) Jul 26 Ashley Anne Perkins 45
Snowflake Heights (May '07) Jun '16 LuvSmallTowns 24
snowflake! (Feb '16) Jun '16 LuvSmallTowns 2
locating person Jun '16 wondering 1
Holbrook Man dies durring Home Invasion (Aug '08) Jun '16 JRA 110
Ranch of The Golden Horse (Nov '11) Jun '16 Hall 15
the world famous judge john lamb true story 2012 (Apr '12) May '16 CitizenKane 6

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages