Holbrook burns building; to dispose o...

Holbrook burns building; to dispose of cheaply? Asbestos in air? Who's idea?

Posted in the Holbrook Forum

Felonious Kaper

Elkton, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2010
I'm sure it wasn't an E.P.A. violation though.
Just me

Winslow, AZ

#2 Jul 11, 2010
Hell I'll wear a respirator if i have to just as long as they keep burning down some of these run down abandoned buildings. People just aren't satisfied either way. I'm sure if they used city employees or the city hired a contractor to tear down the building wich would have taken a month or so to do, you would be complaining about how the City is waisting money on hiring someone to tear that building down. I say good riddance to that building and any other run down building in this town they wanna burn, demolish or blow up. I guess if you want it to be done the right way you can always grab a sledge hammer and a shovel and do it yourself.

“Petehenderson7 on Youtube”

Since: May 09

Winslow, AZ

#3 Jul 26, 2010
When Winslow burned abestos containing material (the torn down remains of the Apache Apartments) the EPA ended up giving them a $250K fine! But Holbrook must be aware of that and had an inspection done to see if these building contain it. RIGHT????
Tumbleweed Tom

Winslow, AZ

#4 Feb 29, 2012
This town needs more than just a few building burned down.... this town needs a whole make over!! They need to paint and re-roof some of the older building, nd take a bulldozer and level out the rest. people need to get some PRIDE and take better care of there property. Plant some trees for gods sake or something. And save and restore some of Holbrooks historical signs, attractions, and buipdings. Why?? Because Holbrook is a great town!! with a lot of great people!! so why let it go to shit around us? get off your asses people & get some pride.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppy Mill in Snowflake, Arizona Jul 18 Owner Puppy Mill 6
water haul stations? May '17 Ron 1
Need to find my way home May '17 Prayingnpleading 1
News 10 pounds of meth found in wrapped gift after H... May '17 Lena Tsosie 2
Review: Maverick Store #478 (Jun '14) Apr '17 Very Dissatisfied 5
News Inmate Dies While On Work Detail (Sep '06) Apr '17 Bonnie 20
Johnny Ray Thompson known as bubba t (Jan '17) Apr '17 Thomas Phillips 2

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance