winners circle

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2012
My wife and I are wondering what has happened to the winners circle bar? Has gerald shut it done? Has the town finally shut it down? With both the corral and winners shut down, has it made a difference in the town?
Friend of Gerald

Apache Junction, AZ

#2 Apr 27, 2012
He has decided to retire. The bar is closed.

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2012
I personally think that is a good thing. I don't know if Gerald's liver could have handled many more years in business. He drank as much if not more than his patrons. When I frequented his establishment, I saw him give away more in many evenings than he sold.

@tnt - Now all the drunks have to go to the top of hill or drink at home. Drinking on the hill must get scary because of the longer drive home. Maybe some of those beat up motels get some business of the deal. hahahaha Of course, there's the Legion, but it doesn't meet the hours of operation required by many of the alcoholics in this area. The sad thing is, even with both The Corral and The Circle out of business, it hasn't stopped the influx of drunk indians hanging around begging for money.

I wonder how Christy (GB's daughter) feels about all this? I know she could wait to get her hands on that bar at one time. Of course, she would have drank it into the ground too. Maybe both of them are using it as their own personal liquor cabinet. hahahahahaha

United States

#4 May 8, 2012
The concrete jungle has closed? Damn!! Where will I find all the sluts numbers on bathroom stalls now? Lol just kidding holbrook ladies... Take it easy... Someone needs to open a TRUE sports bar in Holbrook. One with twelve tv's in it and specials during football season and kick ass hot wings and one without watered down alcohol. If someone opens that I'll be your best alcoholic..

United States

#5 May 10, 2012
You mean that place was open at one time. i thought it was another abandoned building where the street people drank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New gossip (Jul '11) Jul '16 Ashley Anne Perkins 45
Snowflake Heights (May '07) Jun '16 LuvSmallTowns 24
snowflake! (Feb '16) Jun '16 LuvSmallTowns 2
locating person Jun '16 wondering 1
Holbrook Man dies durring Home Invasion (Aug '08) Jun '16 JRA 110
Ranch of The Golden Horse (Nov '11) Jun '16 Hall 15
the world famous judge john lamb true story 2012 (Apr '12) May '16 CitizenKane 6

Holbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holbrook Mortgages