Uncle Ben Gasparro
Sting Like A Butterfly

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Thank God the Fatass Uncle Ben Gasparro has been run out of Linden to Hohenwald. He got bitchslapped, roundhouse kick and his eyeball dotted. He definitely messed with "Move Like A Butterfly"-Dude is on 6 years probation at the age of 50. What a Loser. The only person that doesn't talk crap about him is Cynthia - due to the fact that she will get a black eye if she does not support him in public. Word on the street says that he gives mouth to Richard Jones and takes it in the butthole from Gene Qualls.
Twisty

Columbia, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Wish y'all had run his tail to Waynesboro instead of back over here. That man is such a freaking loser.
Uncle Ben Gasparro

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2011
I know. The fatfuck doesn't belong in Hohenwald either.
just me

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2011
i have heard that he is becoming a preacher.?can anyone tell me where he plans on preaching at? I dnt want my children to go there..and does anyone know where in hohenwald he might be moving to?? It sounds like we cant trust him and i would want to know if he is n my neck of the woods...just what hohenwald needs more drama...keep your doors and sounds like wallets locked...
dakota

Fairview, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2011
the fat basterd should be under the jail on his knees.
logger

Fairview, TN

#6 Apr 1, 2011
his name fits him perfect. ben a dickt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hohenwald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about them lady at teazerz (Aug '12) 5 hr Rico Gasso 4
Christina w 5 hr Stink purple 9
News In Trump country, Russia scandal doesn't resonate 10 hr Conspiracy Debunked 27
brandy 20 hr Enter Username 2
qualls family in linden tn (Sep '10) Sat Citizen 3
Bart Rosson been caught sleeping with the girl ... (Jul '10) Fri Deliverance 31
Katie Leegan (Nov '11) Oct 18 Katie Leegan 6

Hohenwald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hohenwald Mortgages