New Grantville Police Admistrative As...

New Grantville Police Admistrative Assistant

Posted in the Hogansville Forum

Candid Camera

West Portsmouth, OH

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Anybody wanna make a bet the new Admin Asst to The Chief of Police will be young, pretty, and possibly even Hispanic... Keep an eye on the Candidates.. And you will see what kind of person is trying to hire them...??????
Joker

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Candid Camera wrote:
Anybody wanna make a bet the new Admin Asst to The Chief of Police will be young, pretty, and possibly even Hispanic... Keep an eye on the Candidates.. And you will see what kind of person is trying to hire them...??????
Many qualified candidates have applied for that position and yes you are correct they probably do not meet the Miss Universe standards! I would bet that it would not be necessary to even send in a resume along with the application; just go ahead and send in a head shot and they can choose from there!
Facts

Loganville, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2010
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Many qualified candidates have applied for that position and yes you are correct they probably do not meet the Miss Universe standards! I would bet that it would not be necessary to even send in a resume along with the application; just go ahead and send in a head shot and they can choose from there!
Many qualified candidates huh? Only two have applied. Check with city hall. Next, applications were completed. Finally, background checks were completed. You don't have a clue.
Joker

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Many qualified candidates huh? Only two have applied. Check with city hall. Next, applications were completed. Finally, background checks were completed. You don't have a clue.
When you complete the application you must sign an authorization and release so the background check comes in with the application. This city would have a crop full of excellent employee’s if it were not for the individuals like you who do not see outside of the box. I know one of the individuals personally that applied and that person was more then qualified with no criminal background and an excellent work history. You are the one without a clue!
100 MPH PLUS in Newnan

Newnan, GA

#5 Dec 14, 2010
She is white, young, and a brunette that Mighty Mouse entertains and shows out for!

You go Mighty Mouse!
Curious

Newnan, GA

#6 Dec 15, 2010
100 MPH PLUS in Newnan wrote:
She is white, young, and a brunette that Mighty Mouse entertains and shows out for!
You go Mighty Mouse!
gotta ask....who is mighty mouse?
Amanda

Loganville, GA

#7 Dec 17, 2010
100 MPH PLUS in Newnan wrote:
You go Mighty Mouse!
by the way my hair is auburn, not brunette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hogansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grantville:Hard to look at (Nov '08) 16 hr SKK 93
E. Ray Sharpe, Jr (Mar '12) Sun Debbie 62
City of Griffin Robbing Citizens (Jun '12) Sep 25 Sduffie23 7
News Hogansville man publishes Western novel (Jun '16) Aug '17 indict rodent raphan 11
John Garrett Jun '17 Justice Street 4
child ran over a mcdonalds in Hogansville? May '17 sharlene 1
News Police Chief Charged With Rape (Sep '07) Apr '17 Gary 23

Hogansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hogansville Mortgages