Three people killed in accident in Cl...

Three people killed in accident in Clinton County

There are 6 comments on the Belleville News-Democrat story from Oct 13, 2007, titled Three people killed in accident in Clinton County. In it, Belleville News-Democrat reports that:

Three people were killed in a two-car collision near Aviston at the intersection of Lee Road and Schumacher Road at 7:35 a.m. today, according to the Clinton County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News-Democrat.

Laurie Sorey

Fairmont, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2007
Brentley Beal and Jenera are my niece and nephew! They are sadly missed by the whole family! We feel for the family of Jay and pray for them each day! There is one correction Brentley was not yet 19 he would have been nineteen on the 13th of november! God hold our children near and give comfort to us that are left to live on without them! WE shall see them again someday!
Some who cares

Belleville, IL

#2 Oct 30, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family.
TI_KB

Carlyle, IL

#3 Nov 5, 2007
i was close 2 brentley in the past when he pretty much lived w/ me. he was like a brother and i loved him so much, i dont no what i could say or do to make your pain go away but letting you no that i do care and i miss him 2 and nuthing is ever gonna hurt more than knowing their not here and jeneras smile isnt seen everyday by someone it doesnt matter who but when they saw it they smiled too. that was like my little sis too and i regret ever stopping working w/ her and then hanging out less. nobody ever thought anything like this could happen but we all are here and all love them the same. so many memories and no more 2 make so keep the ones u have cuz they will last until u can more!!!i'll see u again
never forget

Collinsville, IL

#4 Dec 17, 2007
jenera was a good friend of mine and i miss her very much and brentley was like a brother to me. i had so many good memories with him that will never leave. he always made a bad day go good and jenera was someone you could really talk to if you needed to. they were two beautiful people that now have the world in their hands. i love and miss you two very much.
sincerly,
never forget
chelly

Collinsville, IL

#5 Dec 17, 2007
we will miss 4-ever and always I was close to Jenera and i could talk to her about anything and anyone i wanted to and she would listen. and Brentley was like a brother to me and he made me laugh and when i was mad he would cheer me up and also he filled in tht spot in my life for a brother because i dont have and i will always miss you guys:{

We all miss and love you:{
Nicole Marie Cox

Carlyle, IL

#6 Mar 5, 2008
jenera was my best friend.
i had known her my whole life.
brentley also.
they were both like my siblings.
i cant express my sorrow in words.
my thoughts and prayers are with everyone.
including jay's family and friends.
from what i have heard jay was increadible.
a sweet guy.
forever in our hearts.
Nikki!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hoffman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JOLLIFF BRIDGE RD. CENTRALIA, iL. (Jun '14) 19 hr Dnttellmewhtwht 39
Was the Murder of Millionaire John Shakespeare ... (Oct '12) Thu uwantthetruth 313
Joseph Whyers Jun 22 DSP Girl 11
Jared Hanna 's "Alleged Suspects " (Aug '15) Jun 22 DSP Girl 11
Joshua Mahaffey. Missing and Murdered in centr... (Apr '13) Jun 22 DSP girl 627
Jeremiah Briones Missing Jun 22 lilsuki4406 58
cardinals suck (Oct '15) Jun 19 Kenny 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hoffman Mortgages