Boley's too good for Hodgenville

Boley's too good for Hodgenville

Posted in the Hodgenville Forum

somebody

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2010
So is it really ok that the Boleys constantly brag on themselves. Take a look at the members of scott's groups facebook statuses, they update them every 15 or so minutes.
praying4u

Brentwood, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2010
somebody wrote:
So is it really ok that the Boleys constantly brag on themselves. Take a look at the members of scott's groups facebook statuses, they update them every 15 or so minutes.
I personally cannot blame the Boley's for wanting out of Hodgenville. It is people like you that have to live and worry about other peoples' lives rather than live and worry about your own damn life that makes me want out of this town as well. I find it interesting that there are so many "church-goers" in this town and I say "church-goers" because just because you show your face in church every sunday does not make you a "true" christian, that we have a whole lot of people in this town, most of which are on here bashing other people, that have thier own skeletons in the closet and really should not be talking. A "true" christian does not put "words of hatred" or jealousy or whatever your problem is on a public forum. I personally think we have enough problems in life without people like you adding to them. Didn't your mother ever teach you anything? Ever heard the saying, "If you do not have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut"??????? Before you even answer that with a reply saying that I am not being nice to you "somebody", I am not trying to be mean or rude or not nice to you. I feel sorry for you & I pray for you that you will find peace in your own life that you do not have to be in the middle of other peoples lifes. You know the old saying misery loves company? Well, you seem to fit the bill!

Since: Jul 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2010
you are enough to have them as friends... but come on here and bitch piss moan and groan because they update their status?
simple solution : take them off youre friends list.
check it out

Trinity, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2010
I got on facebook. Scott Boley doesn't even have a profile on facebook!
former inmate

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2010
somebody wrote:
you are a LIAR and then some.. also could someone please tell me just exactly what is wrong with the Boley's.. I personally think no correction... I KNOW they are both good people.. their families are good people.. her mom can be a nosey person sometimes but that comes with age and just being a woman..(sorry girls but it just the facts).. is it b/c they are successful.. is it b/c their kids are well mannered and polite.. is it b/c they are good athletes.. is it b/c his sports teams usually do good although at times Scott is a little overbearing to me for 6-12 year olds.. however, he does instill a winning aittude in any sport he coachs and also teaches them that although losing does suck it happens and learn to deal with it.. is it b/c Mary Beth is good looking.. is it b/c he was an all american athlete.. is it b/c they got money from working their butts off.. seriously folks what is the problem..??.. you think they started out where they are today I DONT THINK SOOOOOOOO... I have never in all the years I have known them both heard them be hateful or mean to anyone.. not sure in today's me first society and gimme gimme gimme handout after handout when/why your hard working.. have morals.. values.. convictions.. somebody thinks you are FUBAR.. it also seems anymore if you are nice.. nice looking.. polite.. kind.. successful then you are all screwed up in this town.. I dont get it.. it is jealousy ?? envy ?? stupidity ???.. I vote the last one.. but hay just another day in paradise..

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 3, 2010
He's nice on the eyes!
former inmate

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 3, 2010
ohiamawiseone wrote:
He's nice on the eyes!
he also is happily married and has a family good grief slow them hormones down..
the looker

Madison, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2010
hey i do not know anything scott and his looks but that wife of his is one hot woman.i would walk on myt knees from e-town to hodgenville just to see her.
Well

Munfordville, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2010
That's one person's opinion...lol...
love pup

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2010
the looker wrote:
hey i do not know anything scott and his looks but that wife of his is one hot woman.i would walk on myt knees from e-town to hodgenville just to see her.
you are disgusting. Your just staring at them big ole store bought knockers. They're not even hers, she bought and had them installed with some of that money her husband makes. She is nice looking but let's not go overboard, I would not call her a head turner, making her some kinda goddess. Pretty-yes, hot-not bad, drop dead gorgeous-not hardly.
Geno

Trinity, TX

#11 Sep 6, 2010
Stuart don't tell everything. They still have their monthly meeting????????
deeds and darkness

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2010
2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, SLANDER, GOSSIP, arrogance and disorder
You may

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2010
You may count what you say as funny, but in reality you are the epitomy of the verse above. You may think you are not known for what you say, but what if its not a secret?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pick-up at ALES (parents) 53 min bagger vance 14
Greg 6 hr Coward of the county 1
Trash pick up this week Sat Customer 25
Trump Protest In Hodgenville Sat Lyin on her back 110
Angelina Marcum (Sep '08) Jan 13 Cheese eater 33
felons on disability Jan 12 Lawbreaker 12
Concerned mother how do i stop the bullying Jan 12 Dumber 23

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance