Gradyville, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2008
WHATEV wrote:
Hes a douche and a child molester
are you for real? did not know that
STFU

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2008
He flirts with every single girl at the high school and is always tryin to screw them
agree

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 29, 2008
its true, i graduated in 2000 and he ws sleeping with a friend of mine who was a year older than me and he also flirted with me all the time not to mention every other girl
True

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2008
I graduated in 2003, my friend broke up with his girlfriend after she told him she slept with the coach.
Bradley Dyson

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 30, 2008
I love coach price espicaly when he gives me head in the bathroom.
eyea

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2008
ok. coach price is a good teacher and a good baseball coach. i think its a little immature how people keep bringing up stuff from the past. just move on with it. he doesn't do that anymore. honestly. how immature.
MYOB

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2008
I have heard the many rumors of all these teachers, coaches and staff over the last few years. For real, what buisness is it of any of ya'll? You people do not live the lives of these others. Who cares who is screwing who. Do you pay their bills, do you put the food on their table or provide the roof over their heads???? No, I don't think it's right, but is it up to you to spread these rumors. What, you haven't done things you are of ashamed of or regret? Your ass would be ashamed if you were found out who you are posting these rediculous comments. Why not leave a name if you have no shame in the game? Chris Price is well liked by many and DAMN respected by several. So, find something better to do like for instance GET A LIFE!
name

Nashville, TN

#11 Oct 31, 2008
Do you pay their bills, do you put the food on their table or provide the roof over their heads???? Actually we do pay his bills with our tax dollars-we send our children to school and should not have to worry about a teacher trying to have sexual relations with them or even flirting with them.
As I mentioned in an earlier post- I graduated in 2000 and I can give you names if you'd like. And as far as you telling people to GET A LIFE- your on here posting too dimwitt!
MYOB

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2008
Yep and am sure you could give names you seem to be good at spreading words around. Graduated in 2000 huh? Yeah, enjoy your childish, teenage, pathetic life on here.. I was just speaking out as you did above for a man who may have made mistakes but hey the girls had to of known better unless they were what MENTALLY challenged.. But, am guessing since you JUST graduated in 2000 your what about 25?!? Yep that is what most 25 years old do these days...gossip like a teenager go figure..LOL yes guess am guilty didn't mean to step down to such a low level or even better yet...your level!... MY BAD! So, post another reply.. OK! instead of getting a life.. How about build a bridge and get over it.
chris

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2008
MYOB wrote:
Yep and am sure you could give names you seem to be good at spreading words around. Graduated in 2000 huh? Yeah, enjoy your childish, teenage, pathetic life on here.. I was just speaking out as you did above for a man who may have made mistakes but hey the girls had to of known better unless they were what MENTALLY challenged.. But, am guessing since you JUST graduated in 2000 your what about 25?!? Yep that is what most 25 years old do these days...gossip like a teenager go figure..LOL yes guess am guilty didn't mean to step down to such a low level or even better yet...your level!... MY BAD! So, post another reply.. OK! instead of getting a life.. How about build a bridge and get over it.
build a bridge? ur f'n retarted.lol! 25 year olds have hott bods n better sex. sounds like some dipshit is jealous. lol! f u and ur momma. lol! my bad, i did f yo mom. her vagina smelled like the great depression so i had to pull out. lol! because she was so damn old!
ha ha

Glasgow, KY

#14 Nov 1, 2008
Tha shiznitt was funny!!!
MYOB

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2008
LMFAO
yeah, only to a SHIZNITT.
Was it funny that he says he f**ked an old lady or MY BAD that he had the balls to admit it?
who ever

Glasgow, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2008
i hate his f*ckin guts!
HA HA HA

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2008
This s**t is so funny!!!
LCgrad

Leitchfield, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2008
agree wrote:
its true, i graduated in 2000 and he ws sleeping with a friend of mine who was a year older than me and he also flirted with me all the time not to mention every other girl
I graduated in 99, and Mr. Price wasn't sleeping around with anyone
catfan1

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2008
LCgrad wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated in 99, and Mr. Price wasn't sleeping around with anyone
I think you were going through high school with your head in the sand then. Chris Price is a dog, and he was sleeping with Beth Hornback.
hi hater

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Nov 23, 2008
HE IS SO SEXY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
konsei (Dec '11) 6 hr molly despain 591
House fire 8 hr Lincoln 3
Crain sisters Fri Chicken bone 10
LCHS sports Feb 27 Lame 13
At circle k today Feb 26 Two 6
audreyanna skaggs Feb 25 see that 4
free sexting for girls (Jun '13) Feb 23 Herman001 44

Flood Warning for Larue County was issued at March 01 at 3:07PM EST

Hodgenville Dating
Find my Match