believe

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2008
who believes there is no god
somewhere

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2008
do you ever feel all alone in this world and you pray and feel better but the next day some one is there to tear u back down
gossip

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2008
does one believe that you can talk about someone and it will not get told i think you got something to say tell them to there face who care if u do not like me and as far as lies well there is a lot of them but people who live in glass houses need not throw stones as you have a lot of things you are not perfect does all agree no one is perfect
church

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2008
when children go to sunday school does the teacher need to pay more attention to there grandchildren then the others this seems to upset the grandchildren to not get all attention to the extend mother took it upon her self to call and be nasty well if u have to teach then do extra crafts i feel all got the same if these feeled to not answer which they did and was given extra help finding things to go on craft and was ask to show craft as well all others did mother come to sunday school room to collect children did mother come to help clean up room did mother come to talk to sunday school teacher none of the above did mother do i love all children this is my happy hour on sunday and i will not let and incident ruin it so please pray for this mother
yeap

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2008
gossip wrote:
does one believe that you can talk about someone and it will not get told i think you got something to say tell them to there face who care if u do not like me and as far as lies well there is a lot of them but people who live in glass houses need not throw stones as you have a lot of things you are not perfect does all agree no one is perfect
always get back to them
lrb

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2008
I'M DONE LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART BUT I'M DONE
yeap

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2008
lrb wrote:
I'M DONE LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART BUT I'M DONE
go talk to the people you make these comments to talk good to my face and talk all bad about me behind my back better yet you did love hurts
lrb

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2008
yes it does you should know love does hurt u broke my heart so im done let it end here i have no more to say this is enough
whats next

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2008
yeap wrote:
<quoted text>go talk to the people you make these comments to talk good to my face and talk all bad about me behind my back better yet you did love hurts
then stop writing stuff as we all know why this happen you blame me for your troubles and then u stir trouble in my family well take care of your troubles at home i am sure you have enough with out going and stirring up crap which i know you did as more then one told me and to do what you did there was no excuse except you have trouble and you want to see everyone else have trouble and i had better not hear my name mention again so stop this crap what goes on in my home and in our family is none of anyone elses business and i am sure you agree the same about yours and you will always be love by me so time to stop all this as you have done enough
Atheist

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2008
believe wrote:
who believes there is no god
Hello believe

You may well know, I don't beieve in your God.
believe

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2008
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello believe
there is only one god so if u believe at all u do
iloveyou_00

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2008
and you dont bealieve in god?
well it will come back to you...
have fun in hell(:
Atheist

Cub Run, KY

#13 Sep 12, 2008
iloveyou_00 wrote:
and you dont bealieve in god?
well it will come back to you...
have fun in hell(:
Hello 00

No, I do not believe in God.

What will come back to me?

Hell does not exist.
Lover of God

Huntsville, TX

#14 Oct 8, 2008
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello believe

then wheredid every thing come from??? how are you still here today??? what will happen when you DIE??? GOD IS REAL!!! HEVEN AND HELL ARE REAL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free sexting for girls (Jun '13) 12 hr Magnet 67
Nancy Grant (Apr '16) 23 hr Grants a dope 12
Christy Fulkerson Thu NewHaven 2
Cassie Walls Wed Anonymous I am an... 4
Larue - Wet or Dry ? Wed Magnet 20
Save a lot Tue Afriend 8
Sandy Spicer from Hodgenville Aug 13 JTurn 6

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance