awesome

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

i was a mcdonalds when i saw a guy bend over and he was wearing a thong i am not sure but it did not look like any thong i have ever owned so what do you think about this girls with guys wearing thongs i think i could see why they are pretty comfortable i jsut don't know where you would by them for men
wow

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

A Guy wearing thongs that's pretty crazy but what ever is comfortable I heard they give guys great support doubt I will try them makes you wonder how many guys do and that are not gay
here is what i think

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

hmmmm. thinking a thong might help make you poke out in the front. but that string up the backside i'm not into. don't think i want anything up my backside.
awesome

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Well you would think a string would never feel good but as a girl I never feel mine maybe the first day
Brud

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

I think that is all anyone should wear. WOW
my bad

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

thought that was a "nutbuddy" when dudes wore it.??
awesome

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

Well I think if a Guy is man enough to wear them regardless what other guys think is great plus I think it is sexy so how many guys wear them or that you know does? plus just curious where would a Guy buy them I am going to buy my boyfriend some!!!
Thongy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

awesome wrote:
Well I think if a Guy is man enough to wear them regardless what other guys think is great plus I think it is sexy so how many guys wear them or that you know does? plus just curious where would a Guy buy them I am going to buy my boyfriend some!!!
A "Dong Thong"?
awesome

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Thongy wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Dong Thong"?

No I am going to buy him reg ones I found some online by Joe boxer and it says there sold at k mart I have never seen them before there so we will see

Since: Sep 11

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

Banana Hammock!
awesome

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Judged:

So is there any guys out there that does on a every day basis not for sex
ANNIE

Norfolk, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

I think that was the Mayor at Mcdonalds IN THE BANANA HAMMOCK.....
Married 40 year old

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

I have worn them now for about 16 years. EVERY day! I wear them for the support and comfort. My wife understands and has no issue with it. I would recommend it for all men. I dont wear them for sex or to look sexy and I am not Bi or Gay

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Married 40 year old wrote:
I have worn them now for about 16 years. EVERY day! I wear them for the support and comfort. My wife understands and has no issue with it. I would recommend it for all men. I dont wear them for sex or to look sexy and I am not Bi or Gay
Darlin'! Not a picture I want to keep in my head! Sorry! Give me the old brief or boxers. But NO THONG on a real man.
XXX

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

have u ever worn a jock? what's the diff?? or were you wearing it on your nose?

Since: Sep 11

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

XXX wrote:
have u ever worn a jock? what's the diff?? or were you wearing it on your nose?
A jock isn't designed for your nose, silly!
dro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Judged:

yep, i wear women's thongs sometimes for fun actually. I am 15 years married and straight as can be. I actually do it to see what kind of reaction I get from the girls that see it.(i make sure a little shows under a well dressed outer - a red color, string, little v in the back, sometime lace so they know it's a girls thong) Or bend over/sit. Most are shocked.. lol but many more smile. All stare (or try not to but they do). I am slender, muscular and Italian.:)

kind of a science experiment but fun. It is NOT expected at all.
WOW

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Judged:

dro wrote:
yep, i wear women's thongs sometimes for fun actually. I am 15 years married and straight as can be. I actually do it to see what kind of reaction I get from the girls that see it.(i make sure a little shows under a well dressed outer - a red color, string, little v in the back, sometime lace so they know it's a girls thong) Or bend over/sit. Most are shocked.. lol but many more smile. All stare (or try not to but they do). I am slender, muscular and Italian.:)
kind of a science experiment but fun. It is NOT expected at all.
That's funny. Glad you got a sense of humour.:D
robert

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

awesome wrote:
So is there any guys out there that does on a every day basis not for sex
i wear them everyday thongs or g-strings an all the girls know that i wear them say they look sexy on me so it makes me feel alot better about myself i was shy at first but now sometimes they buy them for me i still by them an i do wear womens skinny jeans i love how they feel on my skin an no im not gay its just who i am if you got any questions feel free to ask
Buttercakes

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

The guy in the THONG was non other than LARRY DALE GOODMAN!!!!!!! He want to be a girl, already lost his teeth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of100
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hodgenville Forum right now

Search the Hodgenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min JOE NASTY 26,182
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Le Jimbo 145,946
LCMS Middle School Teacher Mr. Reed (May '13) 7 hr well 21
EMS Dyer and Miller - KY AG forces release of i... 10 hr Screwed 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 hr taco bell reopens 81,553
What about the women 20 hr Well 15
Let's pretend 23 hr wattayaknow 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hodgenville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hodgenville People Search