Rose

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Who runs this beauty salon in downtown H-ville?
Random

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Daniel Skaggs y
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Any thoughts on this place?
crazy lady

Morgantown, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
he sure does good haircuts no I mean terrific cuts!!! Go check the place out its all good!!!!h/c r only 10 bucks!!!!!!!!!!
dirt bag

Greensburg, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2012
I heard some one call it "puss & boots"
concerned citizen

Greensburg, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
heard chris reed call it puss & boots, lol

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 22, 2012
How do you get ahold of him? The salon number is unlisted..
Impressive

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2012
I love this place!! Daniel has a great knowledge for hair and what looks best!! My family thinks he is the best!! so glad to have him back in Hodgenville!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Impressive wrote:
I love this place!! Daniel has a great knowledge for hair and what looks best!! My family thinks he is the best!! so glad to have him back in Hodgenville!!
so how do I get in touch with him? I can't find the number for the salon and don't know where it's at in hodgenville.
not impressed

Lookout Mountain, GA

#10 Dec 6, 2012
I went to just get my hair done. Washed and curled. It took 2 hours to just curl it, and even after warning her that my hair had difficulty holding curl without assistance (hairspray, gel, mouse, etc), she ignored that and did it her way. Which all of the curls fell out before I was even finished.
worth the $50 that she charged me? No
and she took 5 cig breaks in the course of the two hours.
red

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Heard nothing but good things from this salon.
No one

Mammoth Cave, KY

#13 May 28, 2013
I'm sure it was "cigarette" breaks! Everyone that has worked there or does work there get high all the time! I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want some one doing my hair while they're stoned.
blowtime

Lexington, KY

#14 May 28, 2013
R U sure it,s a cigarette Break? What they are sucki** on sometimes grows hard!1509
Luv84

Munfordville, KY

#15 May 29, 2013
I don't know bout anyone else but Daniel is great at what he does and ever since I found him he is the only one I let touch my hair.
Crazy

Rineyville, KY

#16 May 30, 2013
Who ever that girl is that works there is always stoned and on pills. She used to be really fat then just over night she was skinny. I heard she has a coke problem.
Jim S

Cecilia, KY

#17 May 30, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Who ever that girl is that works there is always stoned and on pills. She used to be really fat then just over night she was skinny. I heard she has a coke problem.
Seems to me, her problems are none of your business...
Hogtown

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2013
It's my understanding the female beautician has moved on. Last time I got my hair cut Daniel said she didn't fit in and left.
koolaid

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jun 23, 2013
you talking about Bethany? she lost weight by diet moron & the only coke she had was DIET COKE
SMH
Crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jul 20, 2013
Yea and I guess the heroin she's been buying didn't help either.
Hey

Vine Grove, KY

#22 Jul 20, 2013
I haven't been to the salon yet. My family owns a salon so that's typically where I go. My sister went to school with him though so I might try it out soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robert philpot (Mar '10) 4 min Koed 46
Cortney Nicole Taylor 7 hr Big Richard Wife ... 3
save a lot meat dept 11 hr Showman 8
Larue County Law Suit 12 hr Shocked and awed 28
Interracial (Jan '10) 15 hr Very simple 102
Superficial hypocritical bigots Wed HONEST 14
Jessica cundiff Wed Bahaha 11

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance