Terry Cruse messed up
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Displeased

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2010
I was 100 percent behind Terry until he announced the he was bringing rob foster and Donald Jewell with him. Rob is a womanizer and an arrogant ass and Donald couldn't keep his pants up when he was a city policeman. I really think Terry could have win the election until today. Now what do we do? Bobby Shoffner is not a good sheriff and Russell McCoy is a disgrace to all policemen but terry cruse has found bad deputies. Can anybody else run?
ScottK

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2010
I don't like it either but I don't have any choice. I will vote for Terry Cruse just to get Russell McCoy out of the sheriffs office. I have never been around that man that he wasn't smarting off to somebody or bragging on himself! I can't stand it.
verypleased

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2010
everyone can say what they want about peoples personal lives, if i remember correctly didnt he retire from a position way up in the state police i mean you cant ask for much more experience than that and donald never did a bad job i always thought donald was a great cop and worked his a** off. Ill tell you what i will take these two over the bunch of crooks that are in there now atleast you never heard of rob or donald stealing peoples sh*t
same old thing

Trinity, TX

#4 Apr 2, 2010
the fact of the matter is you cant find anybody that everybody likes. everyone has skeltons in there closets even me i think Jesus was the only one without fault, we all know what a useless job shoffners bunch is doing the bottom line is terry is in charge and i for one believe in him he shure cant do any wors than what we have now . at least he tries and not just at election time.
jsut the facts

Paducah, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2010
well lets all vote terry cruse in.a man who has proven he can not take preasure.yea lets all put a gun in his hand and let him loose on the public like he was before.he almost killed a man and was fired from his deputies job for drinking on the job.to get the point while he was driving his car.i know this hold sight is for bashing people but this is a fact and do we really want him in.maybe he could do the book work at the office without a gun.
hahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2010
Thats the dumbest post ive seen yet lol
jsut the facts

Paducah, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2010
hahaha wrote:
Thats the dumbest post ive seen yet lol
if he had effected your family like he has other families you would not think it was so dumb.
look

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 2, 2010
he has effected my family in nothing but good, Terry is a straight shooter but if you treat him with respect like we should with everyone he is the nicest guy you have met. Everyone wants to jump on the talk bad about cruse wagon. I have known him many years and im not saying he hasnt made mistakes, he doesnt either if you remember the last election. But what i do know is the problems that everyone states happened 14 or so years ago and like i said before EVERYONE has had a moment in life that they are not proud of as long as you learn from your mistakes life moves on and trust me terry has and I will stand behind him in this and every election 110%
country boy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2010
ive been around russel and i have never heard him sound cocky or brag on himself. why dont you get a life and leave our sheriffs dept. alone,

im voting for shofner again and hope he does get it.
listner

Trinity, TX

#10 Apr 2, 2010
country boy wrote:
ive been around russel and i have never heard him sound cocky or brag on himself. why dont you get a life and leave our sheriffs dept. alone,
im voting for shofner again and hope he does get it.
thats because you like yourself russell
clerk

Trinity, TX

#11 Apr 2, 2010
to just the facts if you want to talk about facts lets go back and talk about something that happened during this admistration look at the court case where bobby and russel worked the case of russels brother in law rickey heath you know where rickey reported his inside grow stolen and he had the theaves on video tape, they arrested the two men and gave rickey back his dope, then there attorney told the judge and when they were ordered to produce the tape it had been stolen from the evidance locker look that up in larue district court its all there just in case any of you want to know
same old thing

Trinity, TX

#12 Apr 2, 2010
if i am not mistaken the mayor is the chief of police and he has had a gun for three years and i am shure there is no pressure in being mayor or hodgenville, keep going terry we are all for you
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 2, 2010
Im not Russel but I do happen to like him..as a person and as an officer. I am around H'vill a lot in and out of the courthouse and Terry is the most pompus *ss of a man I have met.
to LOOK: you say he is the nicest guy when you show him respect..........translated that is "if you will just kiss his *ss and pet his ego he will like you." stop bein an *ss kisser; nobody likes it (cept Terry)
look

Greensburg, KY

#14 Apr 3, 2010
if you are up there that much then you must be one of there growers i noticed you just looked over the heath cover up. olo i guess every body needs to make a living
ghost

Cave City, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2010
Displeased wrote:
I was 100 percent behind Terry until he announced the he was bringing rob foster and Donald Jewell with him. Rob is a womanizer and an arrogant ass and Donald couldn't keep his pants up when he was a city policeman. I really think Terry could have win the election until today. Now what do we do? Bobby Shoffner is not a good sheriff and Russell McCoy is a disgrace to all policemen but terry cruse has found bad deputies. Can anybody else run?
Where is Donald Jewel and Rob Foster from?
love it

Huntsville, TX

#16 Apr 3, 2010
Terry will get my vote with Rob Foster running with him, cause he has the experience needed
get real

Trinity, TX

#17 Apr 3, 2010
ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Donald Jewel and Rob Foster from?
Jewell was a Hodgenville city cop and Foster was state police, he lives in Magnolia.
Jumping in

Nashville, TN

#18 Apr 3, 2010
clerk wrote:
to just the facts if you want to talk about facts lets go back and talk about something that happened during this admistration look at the court case where bobby and russel worked the case of russels brother in law rickey heath you know where rickey reported his inside grow stolen and he had the theaves on video tape, they arrested the two men and gave rickey back his dope, then there attorney told the judge and when they were ordered to produce the tape it had been stolen from the evidance locker look that up in larue district court its all there just in case any of you want to know
When did that happen? Are you saying that this information is inside an actual case file?
Jumping Out

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 3, 2010
You can read all about Terry Cruse and Stuart Singleton in the district court file too.
honor

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Apr 4, 2010
Can you imagine a sick b-i-t-h that would stoop so low as to bearried and have sex with Terry Cruse. Get a broom or flash light damn, and you want him for your Sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Fulkerson 4 hr hatershate 7
Micheal key 4 hr Poo 7
Best looking lady at Lincoln National Bank? 13 hr java 11
John Paul King (Jun '10) 16 hr Stacey 11
LaRue Jail Investigation 17 hr Yes 3
Amy 17 hr Hercuz 1
Monkey see monkey do, who's the biggest player ... Wed Stephany 7

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hodgenville Mortgages