Jeremy Todd Blair, 33 Teacher charged

Jeremy Todd Blair, 33 Teacher charged

Posted in the Hodgenville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Brownsville, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Teacher charged with unlawful transaction
A former LaRue County High School teacher has been charged with third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor.
Jeremy Todd Blair, 33, formerly of Hodgenville and now living in Leitchfield, according to court records, is accused of assisting or causing a minor age 16 or under to disobey parents. According to a criminal complaint served by Deputy Eric Williamson, Blair had been “told to stay away” from the minor by her parents earlier this year.
Hmmmmm

Huntsville, TX

#2 Jul 28, 2011
wow wrote:
Teacher charged with unlawful transaction
A former LaRue County High School teacher has been charged with third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor.
Jeremy Todd Blair, 33, formerly of Hodgenville and now living in Leitchfield, according to court records, is accused of assisting or causing a minor age 16 or under to disobey parents. According to a criminal complaint served by Deputy Eric Williamson, Blair had been “told to stay away” from the minor by her parents earlier this year.
Not a shocker!! Teachers now days think they own our children. LCHS is smothered in drugs and sex deviants. Not the students, the faculty and staff. Leitchfield is almost as bad as Larue County.
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Doesnt surprise me either. He used to teach at Taylor Co but was dismissed due to porn on his computer at school. Tried to blame it on his wife lol
friend of LCSO

Brownsville, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2011
Guess his wife just isnt getting it done.
true

Clarkson, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2011
friend of LCSO wrote:
Guess his wife just isnt getting it done.
I know she isn't getting it done. I know from personal experience cause I took care of it for over a year. He told me himself she wasn't doing her job in the bedroom but I have to say he makes me sick messing with children.
Laura

Clarksville, IN

#6 Jul 28, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
I know she isn't getting it done. I know from personal experience cause I took care of it for over a year. He told me himself she wasn't doing her job in the bedroom but I have to say he makes me sick messing with children.
A man who justifies adultery because his wife "isn't getting it done" is a lame excuse for a man. He didn't just cheat on his wife- he cheated on two daughters, extended family, friends, a church, and a school- all people who trusted him in one capacity or another. He presented himself as a responsible, christian man who was committed to family, God, and being a role model to kids. It doesn't matter if his indiscretion was with another adult or a teenager- he pretended to be one thing while acting like another. The word for that is HYPOCRITE!
Bingo

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2011
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
A man who justifies adultery because his wife "isn't getting it done" is a lame excuse for a man. He didn't just cheat on his wife- he cheated on two daughters, extended family, friends, a church, and a school- all people who trusted him in one capacity or another. He presented himself as a responsible, christian man who was committed to family, God, and being a role model to kids. It doesn't matter if his indiscretion was with another adult or a teenager- he pretended to be one thing while acting like another. The word for that is HYPOCRITE!
Preach it~~~ Sadly he is not the only one.....

Since: Jul 09

Brentwood, TN

#8 Jul 29, 2011
laying claim to Christianity or any religion for that matter does not make someone a moral person.
most people find religion from being brought up what ever religion their family happens to be or are trying to find some kind of means of forgiveness for something bad they have done.
i am by no means defending this guy when i say this... but he has about as many skeletons in his closet as the people posting in this thread about him.
Low Life

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2011
I told everyone in the Larue County area, back in 2005 that this was going to be his fate. What I can't believe is that the disfunctional parenting in Larue County actually allows this through what they call religion or forgiveness, with comments like "it happens everywhere" or, "everyone makes mistakes". I agree with Blackup, Laura u are naive to believe that just because he has a wife, children and hide in the pews on Sunday morning that he is without flaw. There are good and bad people everywhere, it is the responsibility of us all to eliminate the bad. Bye-bye Jeremy. You are the weakest link. "I told you so, In 2005, Mrs. Blair.
true

Clarkson, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Low Life wrote:
I told everyone in the Larue County area, back in 2005 that this was going to be his fate. What I can't believe is that the disfunctional parenting in Larue County actually allows this through what they call religion or forgiveness, with comments like "it happens everywhere" or, "everyone makes mistakes". I agree with Blackup, Laura u are naive to believe that just because he has a wife, children and hide in the pews on Sunday morning that he is without flaw. There are good and bad people everywhere, it is the responsibility of us all to eliminate the bad. Bye-bye Jeremy. You are the weakest link. "I told you so, In 2005, Mrs. Blair.
Laura wasn't being naive or defending him in any way. You may want to reread her post.
r u serious

Lake City, TN

#11 Aug 1, 2011
Dale stay out of this. You're a perv just like this guy! A nasty fagg*t perv at that!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 2, 2011
In this particular situation, you can't put ALL the blame on Blair.
yes

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 2, 2011
ohiamawiseone wrote:
In this particular situation, you can't put ALL the blame on Blair.
Yes, Yes, I believe you can and they did.
Low Life

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Aug 4, 2011
The truely sad part of this situation is that Larue County High School has more than just this one person behaving in this manner with adolescent girls.
exactly

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2011
you are so right Low Life. But my other question would be..if the Taylor Co incident is true, then why would the background check not have shown this and why did Larue Co hire him in the first place. Who is responsible for this action??? C'mon Herald News, investigate this and put something in the paper worth reading, Enquiring minds want to know.(I know it is spelled with an I, just ref to the magazine)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 6, 2011
I have no doubt that "Mommy" is watching these posts, so let's ask the burning question...why, as the mom, did you encourage the behavior THEN, make a stink when the kids got caught? So, again I'll say, Blair isn't the only one to place blame...more to what you read people, more then what you read!!
Johnson

Hodgenville, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2011
Coach Blair, And Coach Price are both pedophiles. Price even got beat up once for sleeping with a students girlfriends. It's not just them though. I'm not defending them in anyway, they are both huge douchebags. But the fact of the matter is; this isn't rape. Hodgenville girls need to stop slutting around like there's no tomorrow. And f**kin teachers should know better than to sleep with them with they are acting slutty! Lol Larue co.
question

Clarkson, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2011
Johnson wrote:
Coach Blair, And Coach Price are both pedophiles. Price even got beat up once for sleeping with a students girlfriends. It's not just them though. I'm not defending them in anyway, they are both huge douchebags. But the fact of the matter is; this isn't rape. Hodgenville girls need to stop slutting around like there's no tomorrow. And f**kin teachers should know better than to sleep with them with they are acting slutty! Lol Larue co.


Lets not forget coach canter. I'm not defending Blair. Honestly he makes me sick. But why did canter get to keep his job after getting caught with Hannah Crain? What's the difference?
Seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Aug 6, 2011
I thought the time CP was "beat up" was when he was dating a girl whose EX-boyfriend was the one who hit him? And if I'm correct, they were out of high school...
CHANGE

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2011
Seriously wrote:
I thought the time CP was "beat up" was when he was dating a girl whose EX-boyfriend was the one who hit him? And if I'm correct, they were out of high school...
You are correct Dumbo the Clown does not know what he is talking about.... bryan shelton was over 21 years old... and his wife now was the girlfriend that price was dating.... she was a slut and they)bryan and the girl) both deserve each other - she was in college.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was shot in ronake 6 hr Roanokian 6
Kenneth B (Nov '15) 11 hr Eyewitness 4
Wet Dry Vote 13 hr Baptist window 26
Well is it dry or wet 13 hr Same person posr 10
Doodles Wed Hoss 1
News Hodgenville News - January 24, 2018 Wed About time 4
Tabitha Howard Wed NotTheOne 4

Hodgenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hodgenville Mortgages