First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Coolidge, TX

#1 Jan 9, 2011
has anybody used zija juice i think its called Xm3 and lost weight?
Rodney

Clarkson, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2011
No, it's a rip off hahahah
cindy

Coolidge, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2011
that could be true, tiffany snodgrass has sold the product for a long time and she weighs a good 250lbs.lol.
check it out

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Has it been approved by the FDA?
knowing

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
no it hasnt been approved by the fda and its literally like crack in a pill the xm3 and the drinks taste horrible, just something else for you to spend money on.
Sonora Slim

Cub Run, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2011
wondering wrote:
has anybody used zija juice i think its called Xm3 and lost weight?
Sold by some weak minded Hodgenville flimflam people. All sorts of exotic juices are being foisted for health purposes and of course-weight loss.
Weight loss= taking in less calories.
Health= educated diet of readily available fruits, nuts,and vegetables daily. Nothing is a quick fix here.

A good number of people are into this pyramid scheme similar to other past schemes such as selling plastic ware and cosmetics networked from distributor to a person who subs out sales to others.
This drink is taste nasty, a sugar pill panacea, and has no true science behind its claims.
fda

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Sonora Slim wrote:
<quoted text>Sold by some weak minded Hodgenville flimflam people. All sorts of exotic juices are being foisted for health purposes and of course-weight loss.
Weight loss= taking in less calories.
Health= educated diet of readily available fruits, nuts,and vegetables daily. Nothing is a quick fix here.

A good number of people are into this pyramid scheme similar to other past schemes such as selling plastic ware and cosmetics networked from distributor to a person who subs out sales to others.
This drink is taste nasty, a sugar pill panacea, and has no true science behind its claims.
You seem pretty sharp slim, maybe you should write a book?
believer

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2011
fda wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem pretty sharp slim, maybe you should write a book?
HAHAHAHAHA! Good one! Obviously these people haven't done their research on the product or the tree used in making the products. Pretty sure they'd be shocked to learn more about it. It's not like the other products on the market AT ALL. It does work! Why else would Johns Hopkins be doing research with it? Why else would the NIH name Moringa the most nutritious plant ever discovered? Yeah, smart one above, I'd love to read your well researched book!
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2011
Do you have a job? Then look at that ....CEO at top, then comes VP's, then supervisor's, then every one else....what shape is that?(If you are smart enough to know) will you ever make more than the others above you? No, unless you move into that position. In MLM, you can make more than the person above you. So until you know the facts, shut up. And whoever you are trying to dog on here...you must be jealous or miserable yourself. That's usually why you put someone down so you will feel better about your lonely little self.
maryjane

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2011
Ziga does nothing, its been proven....try smoking a doobie and you will feel ten times better....it's all in your head people....the people selling this crap are laughing their butts all the way to the bank....they're making more money than drug dealers...
fda

Tomball, TX

#12 Jan 26, 2011
maryjane wrote:
Ziga does nothing, its been proven....try smoking a doobie and you will feel ten times better....it's all in your head people....the people selling this crap are laughing their butts all the way to the bank....they're making more money than drug dealers...
I think maybe you should try a little less doobie and understand what you are talking about (ziga.??)....could you please share your research that proves it does not work??
I really think your drug dealer is the one laughing all the way to the bank.......
So True

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2011
Ziga is just like any other (disguised) pyramid scheme. I know it doesn't sound like it, but it is. As for the product, it may work a little, frankly I don't know. If you look at the working of the company, you will see that Ziga focuses more on hiring people and promoting these people, rather than the actual product. For instance I would say most of you that have been approached to use, or are already using Ziga have been asked to join the company and be in business for yourself, and built your own wealth. Examine it a little closer and you will see very few...and I mean...very few have actually achieved that goal! That is why I haven't tried Ziga, and I never will. Now before you bash me here for saying this, I worked for several years in a company with the SAME dialog and dreams,(only difference was the product). Many worked hard, while few raked in any substantial money. A few years later the company went under. I then learned a lesson, and this just seems too similar to believe in. Again I'm not knocking the product, I don't know if it works or not. It just scares me to see a company run this way.
So True

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2011
So True wrote:
Ziga is just like any other (disguised) pyramid scheme. I know it doesn't sound like it, but it is. As for the product, it may work a little, frankly I don't know. If you look at the working of the company, you will see that Ziga focuses more on hiring people and promoting these people, rather than the actual product. For instance I would say most of you that have been approached to use, or are already using Ziga have been asked to join the company and be in business for yourself, and built your own wealth. Examine it a little closer and you will see very few...and I mean...very few have actually achieved that goal! That is why I haven't tried Ziga, and I never will. Now before you bash me here for saying this, I worked for several years in a company with the SAME dialog and dreams,(only difference was the product). Many worked hard, while few raked in any substantial money. A few years later the company went under. I then learned a lesson, and this just seems too similar to believe in. Again I'm not knocking the product, I don't know if it works or not. It just scares me to see a company run this way.
Ok....before anyone says anything, I know it is spelled Zija NOT Ziga!
4 life

Brownsville, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2011
I am a Zija Distributer and have lost 54 lbs in the last 10 months. I actually stopped mid november because it was getting too cold. I have maintained my current weight for the last 63 days and will restart in March with the weight loss. My aches and pains are gone, my allergies are nonexistant now. Maybe its in my head (rolleyes) if so I'm glad its there.

As far as the scam claims and such please ask these people how long htey consumed the product. I would b willing to bet they took it on and off for a couple weeks and expected to feel better than they did as a child. Srry you didnt get in the shape your in a couple weeks your not going to heal in one. I know, have seen with my own eyes, the power of our products. Let me know if you would like to too.
4 life

Brownsville, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2011
So True wrote:
Sorry you had a bad experience. Where do you work now?
The Truth

Huntsville, TX

#17 Feb 6, 2011
Zija is just an ignorantly hidden pyramid scheme. With other schemes the products were actually believable. Zija is an atrocious idea for a product, especially one that doesn't work. Atleast make it taste good for God's sake.
fda

Detroit, MI

#18 Feb 8, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Zija is just an ignorantly hidden pyramid scheme. With other schemes the products were actually believable. Zija is an atrocious idea for a product, especially one that doesn't work. Atleast make it taste good for God's sake.
Please educate yourself on the industry and products. Pyramid schemes are illegal and Zija has been around 2006. Sorry you did not like the taste.... You must have been interested enough to try it?? It's OK if you choose not to take it, but it taste like it does because God did make the tree.
chelly

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2011
Oh yeah like companies don't do illegal things....next time think about what you say and make yourself sound less ignorant...even the government does illegal things...actually laws may be enacted but basically illegal is in the eye of the beholder...
fda

Detroit, MI

#20 Feb 10, 2011
chelly wrote:
Oh yeah like companies don't do illegal things....next time think about what you say and make yourself sound less ignorant...even the government does illegal things...actually laws may be enacted but basically illegal is in the eye of the beholder...
Lots of accusations and still no one has said what they are doing illegally... Just curious who is really ignorant here?? It's just a business that can choose to join or not. Pretty simple.
it works

Greensburg, KY

#21 Mar 24, 2011
The Zija diet does cost a lot but I have started using it and I have lost some weight. I don't believe that it is in my head because with other diets i did not succeed and wit this one I am...I would recommend it and I do not sell it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free sexting for girls (Jun '13) 41 min Magnet 69
Nancy Grant (Apr '16) Thu Grants a dope 12
Christy Fulkerson Thu NewHaven 2
Cassie Walls Wed Anonymous I am an... 4
Larue - Wet or Dry ? Wed Magnet 20
Save a lot Tue Afriend 8
Sandy Spicer from Hodgenville Aug 13 JTurn 6

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance