should i say say anymore
hellyea

Duffield, VA

#2 Jan 31, 2010
She is hot!!!!!
yes she is

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Isn't she a realtor somewhere? is she married? how old is she?
a local

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2010
no she thinks she is hot lol
bored

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2010
i agree.she is not hot.she's crazy as i don't know what.She's with Brandon Skaggs.eeww she might as well get a toy.It would do her a lot better.
hey

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2010
Ok little miss "bored" before you even allow your self to speak or type anything you should take yourself back to the first grade and learn a little more about grammer, spelling, and your sentence structure! Seriously, your lack of itelegence knocks your comment of this poll. In other words, you dont mean anything to this website, people in this town and definitely u dont mean anything to Monica!
duh

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 2, 2010
hey wrote:
Ok little miss "bored" before you even allow your self to speak or type anything you should take yourself back to the first grade and learn a little more about grammer, spelling, and your sentence structure! Seriously, your lack of itelegence knocks your comment of this poll. In other words, you dont mean anything to this website, people in this town and definitely u dont mean anything to Monica!
and you are one to talk about someone elses spelling?? last i checked, this was how to spell grammar and intelligence and off is spelled with 2 f's. wow..that is some funny sh*t right there...
coach

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2010
yea that is some funny shit. maybe she wuz hittin that crack pipe again.
duh

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 6, 2010
i don't think she was hitting the pipe, i think she ate it. dumbass people kill me..might be helpful for them to know how to spell themselves before dogging on someone else about it..i still get a laugh out of this..
A local

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2010
Not only eating the pipe she will do good favors for any narcodics. Lol I would know
coach

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 7, 2010
A local wrote:
Not only eating the pipe she will do good favors for any narcodics. Lol I would know
well is she good at those favors? are duz it depend on wut u got to trade.
Monica Underwood

Glasgow, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2010
Goodmorning,i never would have guessed that i would be such a topic to a bunch of bored people. Because someone said i was "hot"...first i could careless if you think i'm hot or not! I certainly know who i am,sounds to me like you should reveal whom you are and take a good look at yourself...just to let you all know, me and my family most definately do not permit use of this website in our home,someone called and asked me to take a look..my lawyer will take the next look!!If you all would like some insite on my life i am a child of God,a proud mother of two beautiful children,a Realtor & Auctioneer,and also Ms.Larue County 2009! I am very blessed to have the life and supportive family that i have,so i have no reply to your false statments about me. May God bless you and help you find peace in your life!
Way to Go

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2010
I know you Monica and know there is a lot of BS on this site. You might want to touch base with the KY Atty General. He is digging in to the Topix sites and might be able to go after a few folks. People think they are anonymous on here. They would be surprised to know that its easy to find out where the message they are posting is coming from.
ProudSam

Tompkinsville, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2010
Yellow and Blue make Green!
haha

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Mar 10, 2010
a hoe just like her daughter tiffany
somebody

Georgetown, KY

#17 Mar 10, 2010
yea yall might think she is a hole and she is dateing me brother and who ever said tht yall are a hole
somebody

Georgetown, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2010
and monica is like the nice person i every saw and STOP talking about her daughter
Forrest

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2010
somebody wrote:
and monica is like the nice person i every saw and STOP talking about her daughter
Stay in school DUMBA$$ you can't spell for shit.I know monica from way back,and her past speaks for it's self,crazy Ho. And that's all I have to say about that.
haha

Strawberry Plains, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2010
lol ay dumbass its hoe...no a hole!learn 2 spell.lol u dont make any sense..with what your saying.why dont you go back to 3rd grade and learn how 2 make sentences becouse you suck..haha so(somebody)next time you get on here and wanna say what your thinking then try to make sense so people know what the f*ck your talkin about!!peace dumbass
kjk

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 20, 2010
haha wrote:
lol ay dumbass its hoe...no a hole!learn 2 spell.lol u dont make any sense..with what your saying.why dont you go back to 3rd grade and learn how 2 make sentences becouse you suck..haha so(somebody)next time you get on here and wanna say what your thinking then try to make sense so people know what the f*ck your talkin about!!peace dumbass
would u shut ur f mouth and how about u go back to 3rd grade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at Kroger 6 min Tough Guy 28
Fort Knox? 7 min GRATEFUL 9
Neighbors Loud Dog 2 hr Hate Barking Dogs 19
new waitress at ruby Tuesdays 2 hr that guy 9
DeeAnne Sanders sues city 5 hr Ticked off taxpayer 1
GUILTY!!!! Mayor Cruse and Hornback Mar 27 JerryGetreal 21
etown upset by holy cross Mar 26 Etown folk 10
Hodgenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web