Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23672 Sep 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for a date on that utopious time in American history. I know I its hard for you to remember things now days. Very curious though.
Didn`t know you asked the question,must not have seen it.

The time was following WW2 when all came home,house building exploded,jobs were available,veterans went back to school,the church`s were full on Sundays,and young people went there instead of bars,they married ladies from that location and it WAS a much better time.There was after all that War,peace.JFK became President shortly there after.Then some louse killed him.Most of our neighbors were Democrats with an understanding of the Party for the workers.Every one was poor then,but had sufficient.
That changed as did most of the above.It has gone down hill.Same as the Democratic Party we knew back then,as they gained power,turned into and with the Unions for power and became the do nothing Party( if it is not our way then it is no way),of today.

The same old story,absolute power,absolutely corrupts.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23673 Sep 20, 2012
Slew wrote:
Senile dude, the FACT you believe you define ANYONE amuses me.... It's like your "politics".
Made another mistake .Gave you the benefit of the doubt.But,see you have joined WTF in slurs and put downs.Sorry for you.

What do you have against honesty,morality,decency,peopl e with a desire to go to Washington in Congress to help this Country back to the Constitution and back to being out of debt,and a Country as great as this one is,to maintain that standing?

You are aware the national debt is a scandal.You do know the U.S. bonds and currency has been down graded---again?

You have also ceased to amuse me.
Slew

Kent, WA

#23674 Sep 20, 2012
Poor old man, stay off the streets, shut off your power, and water...Unions provided the labor for all of them.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23675 Sep 20, 2012
Slew wrote:
Poor old man, stay off the streets, shut off your power, and water...Unions provided the labor for all of them.
Your mistake.Unions back in that day were working for the laboring person.Getting better wages,medical,retirement.Then they began to work with the idea of (for themselves).Then they got with the gov`t officials,paid them off and became collectors of big funds and power.It went on til the unions and the Democratic Party was the Party to abandon.Both are still that way to this day.

You just have not looked deeper into what was and what could be again.

Good night.
wondering

Columbia, KY

#23676 Sep 20, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn`t know you asked the question,must not have seen it.
The time was following WW2 when all came home,house building exploded,jobs were available,veterans went back to school,the church`s were full on Sundays,and young people went there instead of bars,they married ladies from that location and it WAS a much better time.There was after all that War,peace.JFK became President shortly there after.Then some louse killed him.Most of our neighbors were Democrats with an understanding of the Party for the workers.Every one was poor then,but had sufficient.
That changed as did most of the above.It has gone down hill.Same as the Democratic Party we knew back then,as they gained power,turned into and with the Unions for power and became the do nothing Party( if it is not our way then it is no way),of today.
The same old story,absolute power,absolutely corrupts.
I guess I was great for all the white people. And the vets going to school was thanks the GI bill. Thanks big government. I agree that it was a pretty good time(again, if you're white). 416,000 less citizens and the Korean war soon to follow. Kicking off the cold war. Good times
wondering

Columbia, KY

#23677 Sep 20, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn`t know you asked the question,must not have seen it.
The time was following WW2 when all came home,house building exploded,jobs were available,veterans went back to school,the church`s were full on Sundays,and young people went there instead of bars,they married ladies from that location and it WAS a much better time.There was after all that War,peace.JFK became President shortly there after.Then some louse killed him.Most of our neighbors were Democrats with an understanding of the Party for the workers.Every one was poor then,but had sufficient.
That changed as did most of the above.It has gone down hill.Same as the Democratic Party we knew back then,as they gained power,turned into and with the Unions for power and became the do nothing Party( if it is not our way then it is no way),of today.
The same old story,absolute power,absolutely corrupts.
I guess 416,000 less people would help jobs become available
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23678 Sep 20, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mistake.Unions back in that day were working for the laboring person.Getting better wages,medical,retirement.Then they began to work with the idea of (for themselves).Then they got with the gov`t officials,paid them off and became collectors of big funds and power.It went on til the unions and the Democratic Party was the Party to abandon.Both are still that way to this day.
You just have not looked deeper into what was and what could be again.
Good night.
Not any mistake, you just spewed rhetoric and play/pretend words, to make you feel important...Unfortunately, with your spelling, impotent happened.... You wouldn't last a week, in a union shop today....

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23679 Sep 21, 2012
A young girl came home from a date looking sad. She told her mother,“Charles proposed to me a few minutes ago.”

“Then why are you so sad?” Her mother asked.

“Because he also mentioned he was an atheist. Mom, he doesn’t believe there’s hell!”

Her mother replied,“Marry him anyway, sweetie. Between the two of us, we’ll show him how wrong he is!”
Slew

Kent, WA

#23680 Sep 21, 2012
Poor little stevie, wife and mom in the joke are his....
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23681 Sep 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Not any mistake, you just spewed rhetoric and play/pretend words, to make you feel important...Unfortunately, with your spelling, impotent happened.... You wouldn't last a week, in a union shop today....
You are correct,my first job was unionized.I quit. It is not retoric to say unions were good for the worker back when.It is correct to say the unions now are more interested in collecting dues now ,than helping the worker,in most shops.There are many good union shop stewarts today.But the union has grown out of what it was due to funds and power.Same as our Congress.BTW,the only one left ,me,knows the lack of importance to the World.So don`t brag.You are correct about my dislike of the unions.Because they stopped cross job working and ordered the owner to not use union people on what ever job was there to be done,was why I quit.There after never worked where there was a union.I liked it better when we did what was seen to be done and had the freedom to expand on our own.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23682 Sep 21, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct,my first job was unionized.I quit. It is not retoric to say unions were good for the worker back when.It is correct to say the unions now are more interested in collecting dues now ,than helping the worker,in most shops.There are many good union shop stewarts today.But the union has grown out of what it was due to funds and power.Same as our Congress.BTW,the only one left ,me,knows the lack of importance to the World.So don`t brag.You are correct about my dislike of the unions.Because they stopped cross job working and ordered the owner to not use union people on what ever job was there to be done,was why I quit.There after never worked where there was a union.I liked it better when we did what was seen to be done and had the freedom to expand on our own.
You are a stupid SOB.
Enough already

Pikeville, KY

#23683 Sep 22, 2012
Can't they take this post down already.
Slew

Kent, WA

#23684 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct,my first job was unionized.I quit. It is not retoric to say unions were good for the worker back when.It is correct to say the unions now are more interested in collecting dues now ,than helping the worker,in most shops.There are many good union shop stewarts today.But the union has grown out of what it was due to funds and power.Same as our Congress.BTW,the only one left ,me,knows the lack of importance to the World.So don`t brag.You are correct about my dislike of the unions.Because they stopped cross job working and ordered the owner to not use union people on what ever job was there to be done,was why I quit.There after never worked where there was a union.I liked it better when we did what was seen to be done and had the freedom to expand on our own.
Both union & management sign contracts, unless you can show me proof otherwise, you're a moron....
Slew

Kent, WA

#23685 Sep 22, 2012
You are right it's not retoric, it's RHETORIC !!!Ps, Poor stupid guy, "knows" nothing...
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23686 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a stupid SOB.
This was copied with reference for WTF and Slew.

No doubt you also think the fine or tax because you do not buy Obama`s supplemental policy is not a fine or tax on the poor and middle class?

Slew,spelling is not the maker of senility.Your comments are,so start thinking of your old age ahead of time.
Slew

Kent, WA

#23687 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This was copied with reference for WTF and Slew.
No doubt you also think the fine or tax because you do not buy Obama`s supplemental policy is not a fine or tax on the poor and middle class?
Slew,spelling is not the maker of senility.Your comments are,so start thinking of your old age ahead of time.
If you writing "thoughts" poorly, makes you feel better, nice. They're stupid, poorly written, and unsupported by reality, but you're either senile or stupid...Ask an MD...

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23688 Sep 22, 2012
****This reminds Big Stevie of the general attitude of the police officers in his beloved hometown - no sense of humor at all!****

“What am I supposed to do with this?” Grumbled the motorist as the police clerk handed him a receipt for his traffic violation.

“Keep it,” the clerk advises.“When you get four of them, you get a bicycle.”
Slew

Kent, WA

#23689 Sep 22, 2012
Little stevie has no respect for the law and makes DUMB jokes, as the old guy gets PUT DOWN, like a dog. LMAOROTFu~!

Here you go stefanie, a link to your loser....losing

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23690 Sep 22, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>If you writing "thoughts" poorly, makes you feel better, nice. They're stupid, poorly written, and unsupported by reality, but you're either senile or stupid...Ask an MD...
Would you care to correct your own?(If you writing)You know there is an old saying(stupid is as stupid does) it fits you>
Slew

Kent, WA

#23691 Sep 22, 2012
If you writing poorly, makes you feel better, nice.

Is perfectly written....

Sucks to be stupid/senile ??? See an MD !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (Mar '14) 6 min Informant 12
Whistle Stop 7 min Darknesskiller2 2
Swinger groups 14 min Informant 5
Drunk 20 min False 1
Hardin County Industrial Foundation 34 min END CORRUPTION NOW 24
Matt Benett methhead 1 hr Knows 11
Does anyone know where the Burgess sisters are ... (May '10) Aug 26 Bonny sue 28

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hodgenville Mortgages