megan wilkerson pregnant
cash101

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2011
i herd that shes pregnant and thats why she got married so soon
Get a life

Antioch, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2011
Oh my! wait.. what will the world ever do?
Chas

Cecilia, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2011
I heard you were a retard, who needs to grow up and mind your own damn business.
through the grape vine

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2011
i do believe this is true, sucks when people get married for the wrong reasons pretty sure shes a solid 3 months or so at this point....
Chas

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2011
You know what really sucks? That people are so jealous, and unhappy with their own pathetic little live that they have to get on here and talk about someone. Especially SOMEONE who they are talking about being pregnant! What kind of disgusting person would deliberately get on here and try to stress out a woman who is with child? Its not Megan's fault you are sad and lonely. Nathan and her have been together for 2 years. They have been planning on getting married for a while, Yes they did have to bump up the date but no one in their life see this as a bad thing. They will be amazing, loving parents. And if you think you are spilling the "beans" by posting her wonderful news and a crappy site like this you are a moron. Every one in their life who is important already knows. We are all happy for them, support them, and love them. Also maybe next time you sad little tramps could use a real name? Losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Protest In Hodgenville 1 hr Steve J 91
Monkey 5 hr Chimp 2
Old druthers building 17 hr Hungry Hog 23
Trent Zimmerman back in town 21 hr Fuller 12
felons on disability 23 hr Her o win 6
Pat Williamson? Sat Hogtown 1
Who is the BRAC dumbass Dec 3 Jury 14

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance