'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
42,241 - 42,260 of 150,250 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Pretty Ironic,You being from Jupiter and all,LOL!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

That was for post #46457 ???LOL!!
Are You Kidding

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your idiot Republican nit wit made this mess.
I don't agree, but even if he did, your guy ran a campaign in 2008 indicating he could repair the economy in 4 years and if he didn't, he should only serve one term as president.
Are You Kidding

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama wil make the coward Romney look like his bitch.
Lmfao
Don't count on it!!!!
only me

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

john wrote:
<quoted text>...have you ever worked for a poor man?....the job creators, are being taxed, regulated, till no one is going to hire anyone!!..iam a business man, iam not hiring anyone, anything, anytime, till obummer gets canned! he is the problem, not the solution...
I employ 42 people. Will hire more if Romney gets elected. If the 'Bama gets reelected then I will be selling my business( already have a buyer ready ) and let the next fool worry about it. What does this say about America? I know, it says I'm a racist. Sorry, but I'm too tired to fight anymore. And 40 some odd families will be hurt by this.
Syl

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>In regards to your tax comment, Americans pay less in taxes than they have in decades, and at all levels of income, thanks to the tax-cuts put into effect by George W. and Obama both. But this is a double-edged sword as it also means a higher deficit with spending out of control from both of those presidents. So it's not quite fair to blame just one or the other, they both played a part.
The present one is the one we look to to make a change,like he promised, not outdo the former one for goodness sake. He made a change alright, worse and worse r.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

There have been several hundred coal miners already laid off at the shut down coal mines.There will be another 1000 or so,aluminum smelter jobs lost due to power companies changing from coal to gas because of the EPA and Obama `s kill coal.The power companies have to raise rates.The smelter in Hawesville has sent out letters of closing.There are 8 aluminum smelters in the U.S. When 2 close and move to China,by my math,that leaves 6.Thanks to this administration.

We all want clean air,pure water.Something is wrong with the picture ,however.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

His hope and change has left many with little hope,and all with a change for the worse.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Pretty Ironic,You being from Jupiter and all,LOL!!
Huuummmm.....
Jupiter went AWOL ...
eh :)
potter

Diamondhead, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

john wrote:
<have you ever worked for a poor man?....the job creators, are being taxed, regulated, till no one is going to hire anyone!!..iam a business man, iam not hiring anyone, anything, anytime, till obummer gets canned! he is the problem, not the solution... >.
I wonder if the reason you are not hiring anyone is because of financial reasons or just out of spite.If it's out of spite them you are part of the problem.along with all the Republicans who are doing any and everything in their power to destroy most of what Obama has tried to accomplish .
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

LOL!!! YEA!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You racist inbred pos.

If I was a racist you clown, I wouldn't be supporting this man. You hate him because of what he stands for. However, you might want to listen to him. You might learn something about honor and integrity, something you Obuma-bots wouldn't know anything about!

And if you don't like it, toughshit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
potter

Diamondhead, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

only me wrote,
"I employ 42 people. Will hire more if Romney gets elected. If the 'Bama gets reelected then I will be selling my business( already have a buyer ready ) and let the next fool worry about it. What does this say about America? I know, it says I'm a racist. Sorry, but I'm too tired to fight anymore. And 40 some odd families will be hurt by this."

And those people that lose their job have you to blame.I'm amazed that you already have a buyer for your business with the economy and all. You are correct on one of your statements ,don't think I need to point that one out.I'm sorry that your hatred has to affect innocent people.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

potter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the reason you are not hiring anyone is because of financial reasons or just out of spite.If it's out of spite them you are part of the problem.along with all the Republicans who are doing any and everything in their power to destroy most of what Obama has tried to accomplish .
What a Dumb Ass and the key is right there in your own words of DEFEAT(TRIED TO ACCOMPLISH)..Let's say he truly did(LMAO!!).

He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers...
potter

Diamondhead, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

So if a congress is entirely biased to one side, dont you think that itll be a little damn difficult to pass just about anything. Any bill proposed by a president would be turned to crap the second it entered their ears. This isnt the worst president, just the worst congress.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Dumb Ass and the key is right there in your own words of DEFEAT(TRIED TO ACCOMPLISH)..Let's say he truly did(LMAO!!).
He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers...
Lots of comments ... MIA :)
Good ones, too!
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

potter wrote:
So if a congress is entirely biased to one side, dont you think that itll be a little damn difficult to pass just about anything. Any bill proposed by a president would be turned to crap the second it entered their ears. This isnt the worst president, just the worst congress.
Major point your making there! I'm ashamed of these jackasses that represent Ky[ particularly McConnell, but all of them in general], and hope that we can replace every damn one of them. All of them a joke!
potter

Diamondhead, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

[ who="Hey"
He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers.]..
If your implying that most of Obama supports are on Government Support I think your wrong,their probably in college or at work,which I am 5 to 6 days a week,with no Government support either . So call someone else names it only makes you smarter.
Hey

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

After making an end run around Senate Republicans to fill the top job at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Wednesday, President Barack Obama ran the same play again a few hours later, making three recess appointments to bring the National Labor Relations Board to full strength.

The president used his power to name Sharon Block, Terence Flynn and Richard Griffin to the board, which arbitrates workplace disputes and federal labor issues and has recently drawn considerable fire from Republicans after it sided with an aircraft workers’ union in a dispute with aerospace giant Boeing.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/710...

The POTUS we have today can/will do whatever he wants..
Hey

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

potter wrote:
[ who="Hey"
He's a fkn FAILURE like most of his Government Supported followers.]..
If your implying that most of Obama supports are on Government Support I think your wrong,their probably in college or at work,which I am 5 to 6 days a week,with no Government support either . So call someone else names it only makes you smarter.
And The Line Gets Longer Every Day...

They probably are in college on govt. retraining programs..

And as for work??

Due to the drought alot of the cabbage picking is being done by the farmers themselves as to cut back on spending..LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why women lie and cheat 45 min The RZA 3
KBEMS Hearing Aug 12, 2014. HC EMS 1 hr Family 34
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr hahahaha 16,126
EMS Jamie Miller steals $17,000.00 in overtime pay 2 hr Whats a matta 71
EMS Jamie Miller steals over $17,000.00 in Over... 10 hr EMS Watch 53
Crime in La Rue Cty 13 hr Realist 14
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Yoda-byte-me 1,031

Search the Hodgenville Forum:
•••
•••
Hodgenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hodgenville Jobs