'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 264995 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#46250 Aug 25, 2012
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#46251 Aug 25, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely your punk ass ain't making threats!!!! Oh my, now we're all skeeered! Ha! Stinking wingnut punk! Bah!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
I would like to see what you could do with me!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46253 Aug 25, 2012
The Washington Post has reported that the Obama Administration "cooked the books" to reach the record number of deportations (392,862) this past fiscal year. It appears that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) included approximately 19,000 immigrants who were forcibly returned during the previous fiscal year, and an additional 6,500 individuals that were forcibly returned under the Mexican repatriation program, that was extended by an unprecedented five weeks. This extension enabled the 6,500 individuals who were forcibly returned under the program to be included in ICE statistics rather than U.S. Border Patrol stats.

So why is Obama wasting all of the resources we gave him and fudging the books to make it look like he is deporting a lot of people, when he actually let huge numbers off by instructing prosecutors to drop cases against aliens?

We want more deportations, and not lies!

http://www.groundreport.com/Politics/Oba Ö
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46254 Aug 25, 2012
"It seems like President Obama is trying to trick the American people into thinking he is enforcing our immigration laws. But no amount of spin can cover up the facts.

Itís bad enough that the President has neglected to enforce our immigration laws but itís even worse that his Administration would distort statistics to deceive the American people.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#46256 Aug 25, 2012
U R A NUT wrote:
<quoted text>
White Poverty in Appalachia: Images of white poverty in Appalachia still ring true. Of the 100 counties nation-wide with the highest percent of whites on food stamps, over half -- 52 -- are in just three states: Kentucky, Tennessee and West Virginia. Over 17% of white West Virginians are on food stamps, the highest rate in the country.
Listen you stupid sonofabicth, I was born in Floyd County KY and have lived 16 years in east TN! The trash in KY who are on the draw are the same lowlife families who have done it and trained their off spring to do it since it started! I would bet the same goes for WV and TN! There are good decent hardworking families in all three! Lucky for me I came from one of those families, and am damn proud of it! I get sick of the poor pitiful Appalachia stories which just arenít true! The same trash are always there to tell their sad stories to the news reporters, who always fall for the bullshit! Before Lyndon B Johnsonís Ďwar on povertyí those lazy bastards either worked or starved, I donít recall any of them starving to death! I donít remember any of them working since 1964 however! Take your sad story to jerry springer!
Jay

Springville, TN

#46257 Aug 25, 2012
Hey wrote:
"It seems like President Obama is trying to trick the American people into thinking he is enforcing our immigration laws. But no amount of spin can cover up the facts.
Itís bad enough that the President has neglected to enforce our immigration laws but itís even worse that his Administration would distort statistics to deceive the American people.
**********

Hey,*Hey*- I can't think of any organization who keeps track of immigration more than NumbersUSA. This is all they do, and they are not affiliated with any political party.

Ice Agents are suing because they are forced by Obama to violate federal law re: immigration policy. If you're interested in the answers you might want to listen to this video and keep tabs with NumbersUSA. Obama as we all know does as he pleases, not what the law or the constitution declares.......so here ya go:

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/resources/...

or...if this does not post, you can hear it on YouTube under.....

Congressman Gohmert comments on ICE agents' lawsuit

Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#46258 Aug 25, 2012
Hey wrote:
"It seems like President Obama is trying to trick the American people into thinking he is enforcing our immigration laws. But no amount of spin can cover up the facts.
Itís bad enough that the President has neglected to enforce our immigration laws but itís even worse that his Administration would distort statistics to deceive the American people.
You are so stupid. So you don't believe deportations have increased by 70% and the number of Boarder Agebts have doubled.
.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/...

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46259 Aug 25, 2012
For my friends:Hey,American Lady,Jay and whoever else may find me likable.:)
I know I'm probably the strangest Democrat you've ever met?
But my saying is they can keep their chemicals and give me MY HERBS....lmao!
love you guys
tofy

Now is the time for each of us to prove our worth!
Not to ourself,but to one another.And to our future generations.. to the son's and and daughter's and the children of America's tomorrow.
Our calling and our duty is to defend the constitution of the United States.
To pass down The Palpable feeling of Liberty.
To extend the gift of freedom bestowed upon us by our founding fathers.

Those men and women who's struggle with the unknown..who's uncertainty of the outcome. Who's calling itself became a belief. A Belief in which they had an ability to create something everlasting. A heritage! A heritage unlike anything the world had ever seen. So as we now know...their success. Their calling.. is our heritage! Just look around and see not the monuments dedicated to those brave souls,but see this Nation.

A Nation of free people!

A society with unlimited possibilties...A country with creativity... a bell of freedom as a symbol of that creativity.Yes many a person gave the ultimate sacrifice.With that sacrifice we hoist the Red White and Blue..in their honor and their belief! Our Patriotism rises each day with the morning sun!Yet it does not cease at nights fall.
So for each of us that follows hence forth...we must prove our worth...we must prove our calling,and we must pass from generation to generation that feeling.
That honest feeling of Liberty!And never forget our freedom!Because it is not taken for granted, but it is earned.
Earned by a creativity and the thought that we can build and sustain a NATION unlike any other...one who's freedom and Liberty can and will live forever...because?... because it is our calling!It is our duty!
Thank you!
God Bless You and God Bless the United States of AMERICA!!!!
I wrote something similar to this the other day,but I don't think it went through?
At least I can't find it!
But that's the haze I live in!:)

tofy
Jay

Springville, TN

#46260 Aug 25, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
For my friends:Hey,American Lady,Jay and whoever else may find me likable.:)
I know I'm probably the strangest Democrat you've ever met?
But my saying is they can keep their chemicals and give me MY HERBS....lmao!
love you guys
tofy
Now is the time for each of us to prove our worth!
Not to ourself,but to one another.And to our future generations.. to the son's and and daughter's and the children of America's tomorrow.
Our calling and our duty is to defend the constitution of the United States.
To pass down The Palpable feeling of Liberty.
To extend the gift of freedom bestowed upon us by our founding fathers.
Those men and women who's struggle with the unknown..who's uncertainty of the outcome. Who's calling itself became a belief. A Belief in which they had an ability to create something everlasting. A heritage! A heritage unlike anything the world had ever seen. So as we now know...their success. Their calling.. is our heritage! Just look around and see not the monuments dedicated to those brave souls,but see this Nation.
A Nation of free people!
A society with unlimited possibilties...A country with creativity... a bell of freedom as a symbol of that creativity.Yes many a person gave the ultimate sacrifice.With that sacrifice we hoist the Red White and Blue..in their honor and their belief! Our Patriotism rises each day with the morning sun!Yet it does not cease at nights fall.
So for each of us that follows hence forth...we must prove our worth...we must prove our calling,and we must pass from generation to generation that feeling.
That honest feeling of Liberty!And never forget our freedom!Because it is not taken for granted, but it is earned.
Earned by a creativity and the thought that we can build and sustain a NATION unlike any other...one who's freedom and Liberty can and will live forever...because?... because it is our calling!It is our duty!
Thank you!
God Bless You and God Bless the United States of AMERICA!!!!
I wrote something similar to this the other day,but I don't think it went through?
At least I can't find it!
But that's the haze I live in!:)
tofy
********
Tofy, it's not a haze it's a reality we need to make sure we preserve. And yes, you are a strange Democrat, but then so was my dad. He could have written much of what you said - a man who gave to others his entire life. I could not even begin reiterate with stories the people he helped, the money he borrowed to those down and out, even though he knew he would probably never get it back --- the food he took to poor people who had children and who he knew were struggling. But I never once heard him argue politics. He always said, of religion and politics, you will never convince your opponent, so do what you believe is right and let it be.

That having been said, I believe what you said is true. I just don't believe the Democrats today are of the same caliber as his generation, and I do not believe Obama is the person we believed he would be. He has failed in the commitments he campaigned on and I do not think he has put our country and it's citizen's first.

And I have a real problem with that. 8(

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46261 Aug 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
Tofy, it's not a haze it's a reality we need to make sure we preserve. And yes, you are a strange Democrat, but then so was my dad. He could have written much of what you said - a man who gave to others his entire life. I could not even begin reiterate with stories the people he helped, the money he borrowed to those down and out, even though he knew he would probably never get it back --- the food he took to poor people who had children and who he knew were struggling. But I never once heard him argue politics. He always said, of religion and politics, you will never convince your opponent, so do what you believe is right and let it be.
That having been said, I believe what you said is true. I just don't believe the Democrats today are of the same caliber as his generation, and I do not believe Obama is the person we believed he would be. He has failed in the commitments he campaigned on and I do not think he has put our country and it's citizen's first.
And I have a real problem with that. 8(
Your father was right about religion and politics,and was truly a kind and generous man. When you give and never ask for anything in return.That's truly giving!
a GOOD MAN with a GOOD HEART!
You are too Jay! You Dang republican..BTW I would absolutely fight
for your right to speak your opinion about Obama.
Lord knows I said enough about Bush.
But You know what's funny I kinda likes Ole Bush...Just POLICY differences!
Also don't tell anyone but I was a Reagan Democrat! lol
Jay

Springville, TN

#46262 Aug 25, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid. So you don't believe deportations have increased by 70% and the number of Boarder Agebts have doubled.
.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/...
**********

Yeah right!
That's why this is happening.

----------

Top 4 Reasons ICE Agents Sued Napolitano and Morton

----------

1. Direct Violation of the Law.
The DREAM Directive orders ICE agents not to put illegal entrants into deportation proceedings, which is a direct violation of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

2. Unconstitutional Breach.
The DREAM Directive is an unconstitutional breach of the Executive branch's duty to ensure that the laws are faithfully executed--not systematically set aside.

3. Abuse of 'Discretion.'
Instead of giving law enforcement officers the ability to do their jobs, the DREAM Directive ties their hands and prevents the officers from removing illegal aliens.

4. Unauthorized Benefits to Illegal Aliens.
The DREAM Directive makes millions of illegal aliens eligible for government benefits they have no legal right to. They will be given work permits and be allowed to stay at least two years. Only Congress can grant these benefits.

Without this lawsuit, about two million illegal aliens will be given work permits, allowing them to compete for jobs with the 23 million Americans who cannot find full-time work.
**********

I guess you must have chosen not to view the video, eh?

**********
Are You Kidding

United States

#46263 Aug 25, 2012
Do any of you plan to see the movie 2016?

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46264 Aug 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Yeah right!
That's why this is happening.
----------
Top 4 Reasons ICE Agents Sued Napolitano and Morton
----------
1. Direct Violation of the Law.
The DREAM Directive orders ICE agents not to put illegal entrants into deportation proceedings, which is a direct violation of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
2. Unconstitutional Breach.
The DREAM Directive is an unconstitutional breach of the Executive branch's duty to ensure that the laws are faithfully executed--not systematically set aside.
3. Abuse of 'Discretion.'
Instead of giving law enforcement officers the ability to do their jobs, the DREAM Directive ties their hands and prevents the officers from removing illegal aliens.
4. Unauthorized Benefits to Illegal Aliens.
The DREAM Directive makes millions of illegal aliens eligible for government benefits they have no legal right to. They will be given work permits and be allowed to stay at least two years. Only Congress can grant these benefits.
Without this lawsuit, about two million illegal aliens will be given work permits, allowing them to compete for jobs with the 23 million Americans who cannot find full-time work.
**********
I guess you must have chosen not to view the video, eh?
**********
Hey Jay, no joke we're down one illegal.
I miss the dude he's the only one that bagged my groceries right and counted back my change...no kidding!
Don't know where he went and nobody's saying!
Kept the skoll and copenhagen stock well too!
Jay

Springville, TN

#46265 Aug 25, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your father was right about religion and politics,and was truly a kind and generous man. When you give and never ask for anything in return.That's truly giving!
a GOOD MAN with a GOOD HEART!
You are too Jay! You Dang republican..BTW I would absolutely fight
for your right to speak your opinion about Obama.
Lord knows I said enough about Bush.
But You know what's funny I kinda likes Ole Bush...Just POLICY differences!
Also don't tell anyone but I was a Reagan Democrat! lol
**********
You are something else, tofy! You make me laugh sometimes. You know what? Yeah, I am a dang Republican, but I like to refer to myself as a Conservative, because there are a lot of things hard right Republican's do that I do not necessarily support. In fact, I was ticked off at Bush the whole last year of his presidency. However......

I think I am socially liberal--- although I was told by a liberal there is no such thing, you can't be both ways. I say that's nonsense, because I do believe that people who truly need help in hard times should be able to get that help, and I don't care what color they are. People are people, and most of them are not responsible for the layoffs and the down-turn in the economy. Those who suffer have no control over what they do in Washington - like the gas prices, for example. They raise and lower at will, and we just pay it.

I think the president of this country should put the people of this country first. I don't think Obama shares this viewpoint, as well as I don't think some Republican's do either. But I can't buy into this illegal immigration baloney to garner votes to get re-elected while so many of us are out of work. And lo and behold, Nancy Pelosi, who says putting people on food stamps creates jobs. What kind of mentality thinks like that? I also have a real problem with Obama catering to the Muslim Brotherhood and befriending the New Black Panther party. These radicals are dividing our country and nothing good can ever come from that. And if you don't believe that just listen to some of the name calling on this board.

I rest my case.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46266 Aug 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You are something else, tofy! You make me laugh sometimes. You know what? Yeah, I am a dang Republican, but I like to refer to myself as a Conservative, because there are a lot of things hard right Republican's do that I do not necessarily support. In fact, I was ticked off at Bush the whole last year of his presidency. However......
I think I am socially liberal--- although I was told by a liberal there is no such thing, you can't be both ways. I say that's nonsense, because I do believe that people who truly need help in hard times should be able to get that help, and I don't care what color they are. People are people, and most of them are not responsible for the layoffs and the down-turn in the economy. Those who suffer have no control over what they do in Washington - like the gas prices, for example. They raise and lower at will, and we just pay it.
I think the president of this country should put the people of this country first. I don't think Obama shares this viewpoint, as well as I don't think some Republican's do either. But I can't buy into this illegal immigration baloney to garner votes to get re-elected while so many of us are out of work. And lo and behold, Nancy Pelosi, who says putting people on food stamps creates jobs. What kind of mentality thinks like that? I also have a real problem with Obama catering to the Muslim Brotherhood and befriending the New Black Panther party. These radicals are dividing our country and nothing good can ever come from that. And if you don't believe that just listen to some of the name calling on this board.
I rest my case.
Oh yeah! Jay it's needle,needle time. I know you have a sense of humor and can take a joke.
So guess which cartoon charater I am in this video! lol
http://youtu.be/si0WTCMrksw

BTW I never liked Nancy Pelosi..yuck!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46267 Aug 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You are something else, tofy! You make me laugh sometimes. You know what? Yeah, I am a dang Republican, but I like to refer to myself as a Conservative, because there are a lot of things hard right Republican's do that I do not necessarily support. In fact, I was ticked off at Bush the whole last year of his presidency. However......
I think I am socially liberal--- although I was told by a liberal there is no such thing, you can't be both ways. I say that's nonsense, because I do believe that people who truly need help in hard times should be able to get that help, and I don't care what color they are. People are people, and most of them are not responsible for the layoffs and the down-turn in the economy. Those who suffer have no control over what they do in Washington - like the gas prices, for example. They raise and lower at will, and we just pay it.
I think the president of this country should put the people of this country first. I don't think Obama shares this viewpoint, as well as I don't think some Republican's do either. But I can't buy into this illegal immigration baloney to garner votes to get re-elected while so many of us are out of work. And lo and behold, Nancy Pelosi, who says putting people on food stamps creates jobs. What kind of mentality thinks like that? I also have a real problem with Obama catering to the Muslim Brotherhood and befriending the New Black Panther party. These radicals are dividing our country and nothing good can ever come from that. And if you don't believe that just listen to some of the name calling on this board.
I rest my case.
Sometime I feel like I'm talkin' to my republican brother that lives in TN! That you H? LOL
Jay

Springville, TN

#46268 Aug 25, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah! Jay it's needle,needle time. I know you have a sense of humor and can take a joke.
So guess which cartoon charater I am in this video! lol
http://youtu.be/si0WTCMrksw
BTW I never liked Nancy Pelosi..yuck!
++++++++++

LOL.........that's hysterical!!

And you want me to guess where you are in this? ha-ha!

Ok.......Christian left leaning.

I don't think you're a pervert, or a druggie, or a wimp.....as the song goes.

I would hope, "straight, white American male." Unless you're black, then "straight, black American male."

With a whole lot of rebel stuck in there somewhere, at least in those youthful days. Dare devil days that is.
Jay

Springville, TN

#46269 Aug 25, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Sometime I feel like I'm talkin' to my republican brother that lives in TN! That you H? LOL
LOL........that's a secret.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46270 Aug 25, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
LOL.........that's hysterical!!
And you want me to guess where you are in this? ha-ha!
Ok.......Christian left leaning.
I don't think you're a pervert, or a druggie, or a wimp.....as the song goes.
I would hope, "straight, white American male." Unless you're black, then "straight, black American male."
With a whole lot of rebel stuck in there somewhere, at least in those youthful days. Dare devil days that is.
That was so funny...dude!
Pot-smoking,tree-hugging,porn- watching,long-haired,hippie like me!lol!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46272 Aug 26, 2012
During the two terms of President George W. Bush, 16.3 percent of the expenditures were spent on pensions. 16.1 percent of the expenditures were spent on health care. Education made up 16.5 percent of the expenditures. During that time, 12.6 percent of the expenditures were spent on defense. Welfare made up 8.9 percent of expenditures. The rest of the expenditures, 29.6 percent, went to miscellaneous expenses.

In President Barrack Obama&#146;s first two years in office, 15.2 percent of the expenditures were spent on pensions. 16.5 percent of the expenditures were spent on health care. Education made up 15.5 percent of the expenditures. During that time, 13.4 percent of the expenditures were spent on defense. Welfare made up 10.6 percent of expenditures. The rest of the expenditures, 28.8 percent, went to miscellaneous expenses.

I'd be willing to bet this is nothing more than a ponzi scheme!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debra Miller Case Vititow Wright 6 hr Sick 7
Meth found in the tattoo shop in Hodgenville 12 hr Skippy 3
Pitt Bull Loose in Town Saturday. Night Sat Tan with white spots 7
12345678 Sat City Action Commi... 3
LCMS Middle School Teacher Mr. Reed (May '13) Sat Castle Protecter 26
Tattoo shop Fri Wow 6
Dollar Store arrest Apr 19 Kathy 1

Hodgenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hodgenville Mortgages