Curious

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Has Bobby Shoffner retired? I never hear him on the scanner anymore and I heard that he never comes to the sheriff's department anymore.
hmm
#2 Jan 29, 2013
makes you wonder doesnt it.
Lester Roadhog Moran

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
He's drying out!
HogHead

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Drug or Alcohol problem?
dsh

Casey, IL

#5 Jan 30, 2013
no you dumbazz`s he hosting a new game show who wants to be a tool and you people are the stars
Old Timer

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Maybe he is just getting his affairs in order to retire. But if he isn't going to be in his office he needs to step aside.
Voter

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Maybe he will take Russell Mcoy with him since he brought him in with him! They are a joke.....
Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Tell ya what happened-prayers were made his ass would be put out too.
Who cares

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2013
I really would like to see Russell McCoy take sheriff he deserves it he's a good guy I don't care what ppl say...
Volunteer

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Russell McCoy will never ever ever be sheriff. You can take that to the bank! Rumor is he will soon be out of a job. Maybe Terry Cruse will hire him with all if the other used up failures that other departments have gotten rid of.
Really

Doniphan, MO

#11 Feb 21, 2013
@ Who Cares.... do you even really know what is going on... he takes seized property illegally and I know that for a fact... I guess you must be on the inside. Or maybe you just don't know much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hodgenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don nalley (May '17) 24 min Gina 11
Big Josh 31 min Charlie chief of ... 17
Motorcycle People Are Degenerates 35 min Casemeout 6
Wings and rings 37 min momofmany 5
don nalley (Jun '16) 1 hr unknown 14
burning trash 3 hr just asking 2
Who knows Brittany myers 5 hr Ohwee 1

Hodgenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hodgenville Mortgages