anyone

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

anyone know how i can get backn in touch with him?
NAS

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

myspace..
anyone

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

ive already looked there. he isnt on there
NAS

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

look for his girlfriend, they kinda share there account her screen name is
nicole and josh thompson
her name is Nicole Voils
23 / Female
campbellsville, Kentucky
anyone

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

ok thanks. but i was hoping to talk with him w/o his girl knowing.
famfriend023

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

actually he doesnt get on his girlfriends myspace he works at dishnetwork in campbellsville so u could probably get ahold of him there his girlfriend wouldnt tell him u messaged her whether ur male or female she wouldnt let him talk to u i dont even know why she has "nicole and josh thompson" shes married to someone else from wherever she use to live
Whateve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Judged:

Nichole is a fat w****. The B**** wont even get a job and makes josh support her kid. She is still married and tells josh that shes gonna get a divorce but I listened to her tell her husband that she was gonna leave josh and they would get back together. BUT I think it is all funny b/c Josh deserves every bit of it. He cheats on her and everyone else he has been with too. His ex gf of 3 yrs was stupid to put up with his crap. He slept with her best friend and many others and treated her like crap. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!!!!!!
i did

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

hey u dont wanna mess with josh cause guess what i think he has diseases. because his gf nichole has std's. cause a few nights ago we met up and we were gonna have sex cause he said he wasnt satisfied with nichole anymore. but he told me he may have caught something from nichole. so we didnt get to have sex :( darn. but still u may wanna find someone else to mess around with. i have some clean friends who are pretty nice!:)
wtf

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

seriously.....you people really think you know josh? none of these things are true. if you know him as well as you say then tell us all who you are. then we will see the truth come out. i bet there isnt a one of you that will post your real name on here
tiffanys ex friend

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

haha. you people dont know the half of it. did you all know his ex cheated on him first? bet you didnt..... did you know while her brother was in the hospital, she convinced josh she was there for him but actually she was mostly staying there to have sex with her brothers friend. get your facts straight before you run your mouth
leeann basil

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

heres my name i'm not affraid of yall or your std's i want you cause i loved the way u was in bed
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

seriously....you expect someone to believe thats a real name. i still live in hodgenville. how come ive never heardof you
Tiffany

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

tiffanys ex friend wrote:
haha. you people dont know the half of it. did you all know his ex cheated on him first? bet you didnt..... did you know while her brother was in the hospital, she convinced josh she was there for him but actually she was mostly staying there to have sex with her brothers friend. get your facts straight before you run your mouth
You know what is real funny is that you are talking a bunch of sh*t that apparently you know nothing about. You say you are my ex friend then you would know that what happened in florida was about 2 1/2 years after we were already together. Josh cheated on my about 4 months after we got together. So therefor Josh cheated on me first. And besides that Josh knows what I did and he admitted to me what he did. We are over that sh*t now and are friends so why dont you just drop it and quit bringing up the past since you have no clue what you are talking about anyway. BTW how you jus gna say that ur my ex friend? R u 2 scared 2 say who you are?
i know

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

well tiffany i know how you are. josh tryed very hard to make sure you stayed happy and you never showed him any appreciation. its no big secret that you was still messing with kevin even after you and josh got together. so quit trying to put the blame on him
shut up tiffany

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

girl no one cares what you have to say. you shouldnt even be allowed to speak his name after the crap you put him through. just leave him alone. all he does is work. he aint bothering anybody
Tiffany

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Well for one thing I never had sex with Kevin after we broke up. He wouldnt even talk to me anymore. Kevin hated me for breaking up with him for Josh. And yea I could tell that Josh was only trying to make me happy when he was turning his phone off and running around with other girls and sleeping with my friends. And I never put the blame on him all I said was that he cheated first which is the truth and even he says that. I DID CHEAT ON JOSH.... I am not afraid to admit that to anyone. Even though its no one else's business except for mine and his. He knows who I slept when and how many times.... I know who he slept with and like I said ME AND JOSH ARE OVER THAT SHIT NOW.... I do not understand why people can't leave that alone besides that it has been TWO years ago. Who cares about that now?
hey

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

did anyone know that tiffany is really a black guy? the plot thickens..
megan

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

im having joshs baby. GET OVER IT BITCH! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WE CAN SOLVE IT
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

hey wrote:
did anyone know that tiffany is really a black guy? the plot thickens..
LOL yea and I have a huge penis too........
Bethany

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yea and I have a huge penis too........
woohoo I love your big black pecker baby

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hodgenville Discussions

Search the Hodgenville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 147,386
Judge Derek Reed (Nov '10) 2 hr freedom 218
Kirkpatrick Ave Daycare 5 hr well 24
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,567
drug bust 7 hr shame 4
ashley that drives green volkswagon beatle 17 hr Flint Hill Bandit 5
Where to get Motion Forms for Court? 20 hr NeedsHELP 1
•••
•••